Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742664 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babaheekmat: 1:17pm On May 04, 2022
Illusioneffect:
Doctor strange and the multiverse of madness - 8/10
Just watched the premiere and 90% of the plot is spoilers so i won't dive into it. Sam Raimi did an amazing job on the camera angles and bringing the horror feel off this movie. No dull moment and marvel fans are gonna love this shit. As for me, i didn't feel the vibe, cinematography was mehh, acting was great but some dialogue scenes were cheesy but most of what you are getting is pure entertainment.

Everything Everywhere all at once 10/10

Nothing to complain about this movie, comedy good, acting legendary, vibe on point. The visual effects, although done by just 5 individuals was amazing. Although people compare it with the Matrix, i think it definitely has a feel and fleshiness of its own and the story is original which is hard to believe.

most of what you are getting is pure entertainment.

Marvel movies sucks bra. I hope this MOM won't disappoint me like eternals after all the hypes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
Calibrator:
Can't even navigate twitter without coming across spoilers for MOM.
Muted everything I can think of concerning MoM. Still dodging stray bullets occasionally
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:44pm On May 04, 2022
The way some of una dey slander some movies here after y'all first to watch it you'd think it is one terrible movie, I just finished watching Uncharted and that movie ain't bar o. Just your usual adventure movie. All in all at least 6.5/7 over 10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 6:31pm On May 04, 2022
Karleb:

As interesting as this movie is, my phobia for snakes almost ruined it.
you fear snakes! I'm disappointed in you. Back when i was in brazil, i used to wrestle with anacondas with my bare hands and nothing will happen because i was made of steel. I will just enter their hole and the rest is history. They used to call me monster slayer after my incredible feat in the jungle. Pu7pl3 can bear me witness

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
myami:
you fear snakes! I'm disappointed in you. Back when i was in brazil, i used to wrestle with anacondas with my bare hands and nothing will happen because i was made of steel. They used to call me monster slayer after my incredible feat in the jungle. Pu7pl3 can bear me witness

grin

The thing is natural, there is nothing I can do about it.

Not that I can't kill snakes, I have actually killed a few but I still have the fear/hatred. lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
I heard M.O.M is a light akpokolips war.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
durubennie:
I heard M.O.M is a light akpokolips war.

You mean lite? cheesy

Akpokolips war wasn't bad. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
I couldn't watch Bad guys because of the snake, 1.1gb wasted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:29pm On May 04, 2022
Watched fifth element last night.
Might watch the OG total recall tonight
Let's see them chicks with three tips
And the muties with 4 kids to feed!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
**Everything Everywhere All At Once**

Absurd when it needed to be, moving when it mattered, and absolutely beautiful. One of the best movies I have ever seen, and I went into it with no expectations. It is quite nice to have a movie that is just straight forward plot-wise, while having what I'd consider to be deep messages (generational trauma, acceptance, etc).

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:41pm On May 04, 2022
Ok this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2022
Silverton seiege

10/10

Masterclass cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 7:49pm On May 04, 2022
myami:
you fear snakes! I'm disappointed in you. Back when i was in brazil, i used to wrestle with anacondas with my bare hands and nothing will happen because i was made of steel. I will just enter their hole and the rest is history. They used to call me monster slayer after my incredible feat in the jungle. Pu7pl3 can bear me witness

Yep, everything this man says is true cool
Monster slayerâť—
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Watched fifth element last night.
Might watch the OG total recall tonight
Let's see them chicks with three tips
And the muties with 4 kids to feed!
Leeloo Dallas multi pass

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:11pm On May 04, 2022
Kaycee7:
Leeloo Dallas multi pass

I see you and I raise you thus grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I see you and I raise you thus grin
This gets funnier everytime I see it

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Marvel movies sucks bra. I hope this MOM won't disappoint me like eternals after all the hypes
It won't disappoint if you just want to be entertained
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, IMO I found Little Women really engaging. I enjoyed it all through. No dull moment for me cos I was engrossed by the female characters especially Florence Pugh. It's after that movie I started giving her big respect. Saoirse Ronan really impressed me too.
The acting was sensational but i found the story vibe bland
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
tunnex190:

It's Kodi 19.4, an IPTV for Android. It's basically for streaming, anything you want be it sport, series, or movies. Just search for it on Google and I will share The Crew add-on and how to set it up for you.
Just downloaded it how do i go on?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
**Everything Everywhere All At Once**

Absurd when it needed to be, moving when it mattered, and absolutely beautiful. One of the best movies I have ever seen, and I went into it with no expectations. It is quite nice to have a movie that is just straight forward plot-wise, while having what I'd consider to be deep messages (generational trauma, acceptance, etc).

Hey, do you have any non-debrid (AIO) like the crew addon you could share with me boss? Both Magic Dragon and Asgard are always full of Real Debrid and AllDebrid section.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
abduleez1:
Omo Kaycee7 come see something. This Olivia Wilde movie has piqued my interest.
Interesting cast. The artistic style looks great. The musix score is top notch.
This sure looks like awards bait movie.

See orgasmic scene. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgmnKsED-jU
What is the name of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 10:55pm On May 04, 2022
tunnex190:

Hey, do you have any non-debrid (AIO) like the crew addon you could share with me boss? Both Magic Dragon and Asgard are always full of Real Debrid and AllDebrid section.

I'd say Oath but it no longer connects, unfortunately.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2022
Kaycee7:
I see you're interested in nuns.
Aye. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 11:25pm On May 04, 2022
Swimfan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:34am On May 05, 2022
trueking:
I couldn't watch Bad guys because of the snake, 1.1gb wasted
Eweeeeeeeeh

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 5:57am On May 05, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I'd say Oath but it no longer connects, unfortunately.

Oh ok. What add-on do you currently use?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viiictor10(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Ilamina:
What is the name of the movie

Don't Worry Darling.
It ain't out yet tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Were people hyped for Eternals?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2022
Gmajor:

Were people hyped for Eternals?
These days, 3 or 4 posts about a movie = hype.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:17am On May 05, 2022
tunnex190:

Oh ok. What add-on do you currently use?

Several. 'The Crew' is my primary though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.