Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786455 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 8:30am On May 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You need to remember the original starship troopers is a Paul Verhoeven movie

On the surface its a dumb action movie

But it reality its a satire on war and fascism

Service guarantees citizenship.

Which is how Verhoeven does. Guy grew up in fascist Austria where war was fetishesized.

Rico, Carmen are stand ins for Hitler youth
Carl is dressed up as SS/Gestapo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1M69CVXze4

You can even substitute the US 911 response. They hate our freedom! Kill em all!

I've avoided this movie soomuch now you want to make me go see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:33am On May 02, 2022
Comprehensive skill like I love to say is not for everyone, I said I was bored and just needed something adrenaline pumping at that moment.

Did I say anything about caring for the franchise?
Purpl3:

the 2016 release was mid compared to the first 3...you played yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2022
The "Ultra censorship" in China is actually ridiculous.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:36am On May 02, 2022
Don't allow the devil to use you to make me go and download the other four instalments.

I watched the last part, at least I know who made it to the end and who didn't cheesy
Beorn:

That's a movie travesty right there. Bourne movie franchise apart from The Bourne Legacy are not movies you read up the plots on the internet. That's a solid piece of action with adrenaline pumping fight scenes and fantastic storylines you just wasted.

When you watch the rest of the franchise, you'd know why reading the plot by no means did justice to those movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:48am On May 02, 2022
Who has read any james bond novels and where can i get it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:58am On May 02, 2022
Beorn:

That's a movie travesty right there. Bourne movie franchise apart from The Bourne Legacy are not movies you read up the plots on the internet. That's a solid piece of action with adrenaline pumping fight scenes and fantastic storylines you just wasted.

When you watch the rest of the franchise, you'd know why reading the plot by no means did justice to those movies.
mission impossible or bourne?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:03am On May 02, 2022
oyaskii:

- 15000 social credit

Send him to the re education camps! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:05am On May 02, 2022
oyaskii:
whats so special about no way out? No disrespect, apart from reintroducing former spiderman cast members, i did not enjoy anything
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:41am On May 02, 2022
Gmajor:
The image is too pixilated.
Copy and past it here

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 9:51am On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Comprehensive skill like I love to say is not for everyone, I said I was bored and just needed something adrenaline pumping at that moment.

Did I say anything about caring for the franchise?

If you wanted your adrenaline pumped you should have watched the first one...you played yourself and your adrenaline.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2022
DieRich5:
name? Na comedy romance?
whatcha wearin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2022
neztar:
whats so special about no way out? No disrespect, apart from reintroducing former spiderman cast members, i did not enjoy anything
nothing...just hype and vibes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2022
Uncharted. 7/10

People need to calm down on their Tom Holland criticism. He did a good job in this movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2022
Insidious part 1 ...6.5/10

Decent horror movie. Interesting concept but not very good scares. Just the basic stuff.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:10pm On May 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
whatcha wearin
pls can u give me a link for it?

Netnaija no get am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
DieRich5:
pls can u give me a link for it?

Netnaija no get am
pahe dot in
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:57pm On May 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
pahe dot in
thanks bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 1:37pm On May 02, 2022
Karleb:
Uncharted. 7/10

People need to calm down on their Tom Holland criticism. He did a good job in this movie.

I think him and Whalberg had good chemistry in the movie, I enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 1:37pm On May 02, 2022
abduleez1:
Insidious part 1 ...6.5/10

Decent horror movie. Interesting concept but not very good scares. Just the basic stuff.

Just look at this cultist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:05pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Don't allow the devil to use you to make me go and download the other four instalments.

I watched the last part, at least I know who made it to the end and who didn't cheesy

LOL. Bro, the blood of your MB won't judge me as long as you don't bother with The Bourne Legacy. That one almost ruined the franchise. Damon didn't starr in it and director for the other movies didn't direct it hence why it was trash. But you can still choose to watch it if you have MB to waste. But you see the others? I promise you, you won't stop for a second till you're done with each of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
neztar:
mission impossible or bourne?
Bourne.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
Gracias
Beorn:

LOL. Bro, the blood of your MB won't judge me as long as you don't bother with The Bourne Legacy. That one almost ruined the franchise. Damon didn't starr in it and director for the other movies didn't direct it hence why it was trash. But you can still choose to watch it if you have MB to waste. But you see the others? I promise you, you won't stop for a second till you're done with each of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 3:40pm On May 02, 2022
Does James bond ever use condom?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 3:43pm On May 02, 2022
Purpl3:

I think him and Whalberg had good chemistry in the movie, I enjoyed it.
Where do you rank Mark Wahlberg as an actor?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:26pm On May 02, 2022
mirinder:
Where do you rank Mark Wahlberg as an actor?

Same place I'd rank Reynolds
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 4:42pm On May 02, 2022
Here's plan for the holiday.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2022
Karleb:
Uncharted. 7/10

He should never have played Nathan Drake, but only those who have played the game will understand.
Nathan Drake should be in his mid 30s to early 40s, funny but not a clown, very mature, a ladies man... Etc
I know that Tom Holland is supposed to be a younger version but it just wasn't an accurate portrayal thereby ruining the Nathan Drake character for gamers.
Tom Cruise is a good example of what a live action Nathan Drake should look like.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 4:50pm On May 02, 2022
I'm enjoying the martial sequence in shang chi and ten rings. come and see fight in the forest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 5:50pm On May 02, 2022
Is this to mean that it will take a longer time for another Bond movie?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
Dotng:
Is this to mean that it will take a longer time for another Bond movie?
purely exaggeration.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 50d33q: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
sajmark:

He should never have played Nathan Drake, but only those who have played the game will understand.
Nathan Drake should be in his mid 30s to early 40s, funny but not a clown, very mature, a ladies man... Etc
I know that Tom Holland is supposed to be a younger version but it just wasn't an accurate portrayal thereby ruining the Nathan Drake character for gamers.
Tom Cruise is a good example of what a live action Nathan Drake should look like.
Exactly I have played the game but struggling to finish the movie I couldn't relate it
Even Sullivan is supposed to be older and friendly with some sense of humour but this is the opposite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:03pm On May 02, 2022
Just watched uncharted but I barely paid attention.

Now I am showing the kids the grandaddy, the OG of all these intrepid explorer movies and video games.

Raiders of the lost Ark

See as they have massacred my boy through . My daughter is calling indy the guy with the whip from broforce angry cry

You are going to watch this classic and appreciate practical effects young lady angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bossman4, Ikanium(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.