Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3768815 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Happy fetus eviction day! (2022)

Positives: you survived another year.

Cons: You're closer to death today than you were last year.

I wish you a lot of pleasure and joy, and I hope all of your dreams come true. May every hour and minute be filled with joy. Will recommend 10/10.

You're the only one that can drop birthday wishes with pros and cons grin

Headmaster of violence MCU branch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Happy birthday Abduleez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
WriterNig:
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2022)

>> 4/10

Wasn't impressed.

I knew it. Marvel movies are getting worse

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
TopeQs:

At all.

Probably the most daft Marvel movie ever...

The storyline was stupid, the only thing worth noting is the graphics. The interpretation of multiverse wasn't convincing sef.
Seems marvel is just looking for reasons to bring old actors back into their movie, did same with spiderman last year...... shitty storyline.

Lol, I actually use to have that thought till work moved me away from Lagos and I can't access a cinema without making a 3 hours journey...

Vacancy dey your work place? Make I come join o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Purpl3:

You're the only one that can drop birthday wishes with pros and cons grin

Headmaster of violence MCU branch

I'm a mere padawan to your vawulence ways, young master. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I'm a mere padawan to your vawulence ways, young master. cheesy

A Sith lord with modesty grin
Your powers keep increasing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Doctor Strange in the M.O.M - 6/10
Meh sad

Spoiler
Does this mean that Wanda is dead?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
xynerise:
I have thought about this even before this movie undecided
yeah me too but I was thinking it's our past life
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
scarlet witch In The Multiverse Of Madness 4/10
The story completely shit, Doctor Strange running for almost 2hrs, I can't even pick a mad scene to rewatch, all those other superheroes are completely wasted

marvel need to give us the old vibes not all this angry I've lost hope for Thor: L&T

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Purpl3:

Happy birthday bro...sorry it's coming late I didn't know I was banned after I posted in my thread.
I wish you more blessings and long life

Big thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Happy fetus eviction day! (2022)

Positives: you survived another year.

Cons: You're closer to death today than you were last year.

I wish you a lot of pleasure and joy, and I hope all of your dreams come true. May every hour and minute be filled with joy. Will recommend 10/10.

Thanks man for taking your time to create the graphics design.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2022
I appreciate you all. Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
abduleez1:
I appreciate you all. Thank you. cheesy
Happy birthday, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Dr. Strange and the MOM is crap

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
The stand in. 7/10
It's a nice romantic comedy and i really enjoyed it.
Just give a little insight about are all that glitters ain't Gold.
Lots of these celebs ain't even happy in reality, most of them wishes they can be free and have a simple life like you as a fan, while you as a fan wishes to be like them.
Life is indeed about "be careful what you wish for"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Spiderhead (2022) 6.5/10

Great casting , just another descent Netflix original movie I don't know why they needed Chris Hemsworth for this movie , he's great but he's too much for the role ... This movie might change your life if you are a drug addict grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Nova15:
Doctor Strange in the M.O.M - 6/10
Meh sad

Spoiler
Does this mean that Wanda is dead?

-6/10

Which kind violent rating be this grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
The stand in. 7/10
It's a nice romantic comedy and i really enjoyed it.
Just give a little insight about are all that glitters ain't Gold.
Lots of these celebs ain't even happy in reality, most of them wishes they can be free and have a simple life like you as a fan, while you as a fan wishes to be like them.
Life is indeed about "be careful what you wish for"

Lots of people still don't understand this simple fact
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
DieRich5:
The story completely shit, Doctor Strange running for almost 2hrs, I can't even pick a mad scene to rewatch, all those other superheroes are completely wasted

marvel need to give us the old vibes not all this angry I've lost hope for Thor: L&T

The almost 2hrs sounds like that arsenal guy that's always telling lies in his skit.. alaga grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2022
xynerise:
I have thought about this even before this movie undecided
I guess that means CR7 de follow me chop Eba for multiverse
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Aflix:
It's possible grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Aflix:

xynerise:

It's possible grin

You guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Lots of people still don't understand this simple fact
Very True and mostly the media and social media entirely are responsible for this deceptive umbrella that covers most celebs.
But one thing I've come to understand about life in general is that the higher the power, the higher the sacrifice. These people up there are kind of like tired of all the sacrifices they have to make and still making and many of them wishes they could have just settled for a simple life.
But the problem with social media is that social media makes fans think that the people up there got there on a platter of Gold.
The entertainment industry in general is like someone in a back seat of a car and allowing bunch of greedy motherforkerrrrrs to drive you, now your life is entirely in their hands, they can decide to crash the car if you decide enough is enough.
Example of what happened to Micheal Jackson.
Only few celebs are lucky enough to escape unhurt, example Kanye west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Big thanks bro.
yooo just seeing this, Happy belated birthday chief. More life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Taguchi:

abeg send me the link wey you dey use

thank you

I use torrent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2022
DieRich5:

Omo, I think say na only me o, its just there. Zero rewatch value for me. Its all bland, almost all the same.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Very True and mostly the media and social media entirely are responsible for this deceptive umbrella that covers most celebs.
But one thing I've come to understand about life in general is that the higher the power, the higher the sacrifice. These people up there are kind of like tired of all the sacrifices they have to make and still making and many of them wishes they could have just settled for a simple life.
But the problem with social media is that social media makes fans think that the people up there got there on a platter of Gold.
The entertainment industry in general is like someone in a back seat of a car and allowing bunch of greedy motherforkerrrrrs to drive you, now your life is entirely in their hands, they can decide to crash the car if you decide enough is enough.
Example of what happened to Micheal Jackson.
Only few celebs are lucky enough to escape unhurt, example Kanye west.

grin grin grin grin

You really believe that he maintained some relevance till 2022, unhurt?

Who was the closest person to him in his life? He lost her.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Chibudollar:
yooo just seeing this, Happy belated birthday chief. More life

Thanks man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Kaycee7:
Happy Birthday Abduleez1. May doors open for you, may your workload reduce and may you get more free time. Many more happy years Bro.
FĂșck! I wasn't online yesterday, missed your birthday bro. Please forgive me embarassed
Happy belated birthday abduleez1! Wishing you long life and prosperity, may the angels of God hype your success for the world to hear! More wisdom and knowledge brother man.
Banky G cares cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Achilles100:

grin grin grin grin

You really believe that he maintained some relevance till 2022, unhurt?

Who was the closest person to him in his life? He lost her.
I think his mom was the closest person person to him in his life and when she died, Kanye West went weird.
However i think his fashion and business sense have given him some form of escape when it comes to those in charge.
Seeing the way he supported Donald trump, the way he released his Gospel album, his church parade and his constant criticism of this modern WOKE society and him Always against this Woke agenda, i think the powers that be have nothing to pin him down, like they can't do nothing to him now that he is a full blown billionaire unlike other celebs that still depends on the powers that be.
Kanye's west is a genius, he doesn't depend on music alone and that has helped him escape the cage. I am not saying he isn't friends with them, he is friends with them but they can't do nothing because like i said, he is a billionaire now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2022
People whose opinions mean shiit to studios already watched via official channels and gave a movie massive returns on investment..... My high seas brethren who waited months and are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things are here dropping low reviews and talking about being disappointed about future projects (which they still won't contribute anything to making it profitable).

Guess what, you and your opinions don't matter!

And this applies to all studios not only Marvel and DC

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Calibrator:
People whose opinions mean shiit to studios already watched via official channels and gave a movie massive returns on investment..... My high seas brethren who waited months and are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things are here dropping low reviews and talking about being disappointed about future projects (which they still won't contribute anything to making it profitable).

Guess what, you and your opinions don't matter!

And this applies to all studios not only Marvel and DC
People that can't wait to watch Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Adam and any other superhero movie that drops on the high seas and then come here to shout "trash", "overrated". It's all noise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), Adasun(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.