Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3732067 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Has anyone seen RRR?

I downloaded since but haven't watched
High positive and audience rating made me watch it even though I don't watch Bollywood movies. I ended up disappointed.
The story is okay, acting is good, both I still don't understand why Bollywood can't do without their exaggerated action and dancing. If those two don't bother you, you can go ahead and watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Since 2 days now, me ND my sister glo sim card Dy browse unlimited ND na only when we do N50 night plan after the 500mb finish

I nor get normal data for the Sim tho but I Dy fear cus I used up to 7gb grin mk dem nor collect my data if I done sub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Just finished watching Doctor Strange In Multiverse Of Madness.

It's a beautiful story. I feel Wanda pain and understand how dark hold could corrupt her easily..

We should have been shown few scenes to see her pains and justifiably understand her pain.

8/10 ..

One of the best marvel movies for me.

I love it

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nova15:

Ogbeni look well sad

grin

Just kidding bra
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
DieRich5:
Since 2 days now, me ND my sister glo sim card Dy browse unlimited ND na only when we do N50 night plan after the 500mb finish

I nor get normal data for the Sim tho but I Dy fear cus I used up to 7gb grin mk dem nor collect my data if I done sub
Mike Adenuga dey test something with your SIM. Na trap o grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Weekend Watch List

- Made in Abyss: The Movie 3 - Dawn of the Deep Soul (2020)

- Violet Evergarden: The Movie (2020)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
fight comes down to who strikes first,if Wanda hesitates, Hela spikes her to death,if Hela hesitate,Wanda takes her out.

Wanda can react to her...WandaVision proved it... Moreover, for some reason, Hela's blades are very fast, like hypersonic when they cover longer distances, while being supersonic at best over short ones...Always wondered about that...
Also, Wanda would have to reality warp Hela like Bolt and Mr Fantastic or something, because I can't think of a single physical attack that puts her down..

Hela's very O.P....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ambulance (2022: Hollywood)

This is something worthy of every penny spent on its making. Pure entertainment and actions. I love this!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
fight comes down to who strikes first,if Wanda hesitates, Hela spikes her to death,if Hela hesitate,Wanda takes her out.

Hardly an answer
What if they strike at the same time?
What if Hela brings her Asgardian speed into play?

Hela is taking it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yep, that’s about all that happened in the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
nani667:
They are at it again...
Hela. She's bad ass. She reminds me of The Widow in Into The Badlands.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Wanda can react to her...WandaVision proved it... Moreover, for some reason, Hela's blades are very fast, like hypersonic when they cover longer distances, while being supersonic at best over short ones...Always wondered about that...
Also, Wanda would have to reality warp Hela like Bolt and Mr Fantastic or something, because I can't think of a single physical attack that puts her down..

Hela's very O.P....
Wanda's not warping someone that casually destroyed Mjolnir.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
MCU is making mockery of some characters.. Na him dey cause all this see finish.

The Boys showed how characters power ranking should be.. Neuman, the show head popper can't dare to pop Homelander's head because she knows she just can't because her being a mere mortal, she just don't have the durability to pull such feat off.

Why put a weak glass mortal against the goddess of death? Wanda has a death wish?

Wanda magic will not affect gods like Hela and Thor same way it will easily overwhelm mutants and superpowered mortals like Strange and Black Bolt.

Hela will just look at her waving up and down, walk through the spell like it is nothing and impale her, then walk away to seek more worthy foes.
AnfieldFan:

Hela's very O.P....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
As in, people dey vex me.

I will soon wipe person pikin USB cord for neck cheesy
Kaycee7:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Purpl3:

Hardly an answer
What if they strike at the same time?
What if Hela brings her Asgardian speed into play?

Hela is taking it
how powerful is hela in MCU in relation to thor, thanos, wanda and captain marvel?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hela. She's bad ass. She reminds me of The Widow in Into The Badlands.
can she bend time?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kaycee7:
mjolnir and stormbreaker, are they the same?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Calibrator:
MCU is making mockery of some characters.. Na him dey cause all this see finish.

The Boys showed how characters power ranking should be.. Neuman, the show head popper can't dare to pop Homelander's head because she knows she just can't because her being a mere mortal, she just don't have the durability to pull such feat off.

Why put a weak glass mortal against the goddess of death? Wanda has a death wish?

Wanda magic will not affect gods like Hela and Thor same way it will easily overwhelm mutants and superpowered mortals like Strange and Black Bolt.

Hela will just look at her waving up and down, walk through the spell like it is nothing and impale her, then walk away to seek more worthy foes.
so in summary, power ranking in MCU is a mess?

And the plot convenience is funny sha...
Spiderman outwitting Dr Strange in his own dimension...I still can't forgive this angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
I want to see a film adaptation of Bikermice from mars and Silverhawk. Bring back my childhood days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WetinIsabi: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
potland:
I want to see a film adaptation of Bikermice from mars and Silverhawk. Bring back my childhood days.

Your childhood is gone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Calibrator:

Neuman cannot pop Homelander's head because his bones and skins are NEAR invulnerable with emphasis on "near".

So while Homelander is almost invincible, he can be killed with the right weapon, because after all is said and done, he's still a man. He's just high on compound v.

Homelander is a mortal just like Neuman and pretty much every one else in The Boys universe. There are no gods in The Boys.

Your analogy get k leg.

When Wanda taps into the darkhold, she ceases to be mortal, she becomes THE SCARLET WITCH.

in this form, she's very powerful, she can warp reality, bend time, read and control minds etc.

In her Scarlet Witch form, she will make mincemeat of Hela, especially if Hela isn't in her home turf, Asgard, where she draws her power from.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
I just discovered: There is a superhero named Angel. He was in xmen last stand.
Storm is the aunt of Spkye. I used to think they were siblings.
Mystique is the mother of nightcrawler
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
potland:
I want to see a film adaptation of[b]Bikermice from mars[/b] and Silverhawk. Bring back my childhood days.
Someone has to remind Kevin Feige
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
WetinIsabi:

Your childhood is gone
but you went to the cinema to watch tom and jerry live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
so in summary, power ranking in MCU is a mess?

And the plot convenience is funny sha...
Spiderman outwitting Dr Strange in his own dimension...I still can't forgive this angry
apart from being a nerd, is spiderman smart like bruce banner?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Neuman cannot pop Homelander's head because his bones and skins are NEAR invulnerable with emphasis on "near".

So while Homelander is almost invincible, he can be killed with the right weapon, because after all is said and done, he's still a man. He's just high on compound v.

Homelander is a mortal just like Neuman and pretty much every one else in The Boys universe. There are no gods in The Boys.

Your analogy get k leg.

When Wanda taps into the darkhold, she ceases to be mortal, she becomes THE SCARLET WITCH.

in this form, she's very powerful, she can warp reality, bend time, read and control minds etc.

In her Scarlet Witch form, she will make mincemeat of Hela, especially if Hela isn't in her home turf, Asgard, where she draws her power from.

is homelander in any way related to superman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
potland:
I loved this cartoon as a kid...
But a live action adaptation will be weird af...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Current Top 5.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
potland:

He's an evil version of Superman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
he's a low budget Superman

potland:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
potland:
he's a better character than Superman...
But not in a good way...

Trap has been set grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f), Eldeedon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.