Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782601 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) ... (3843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
saying she can destroy a book in different universes all at once is basically saying she can instantly kill a person across all universes at once
So where are you going with this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kaycee7:
So where are you going with this?
just pointing out another of the many issues of convenience in the story...
The very least the writers could do was keep things consistent

Funny how the reason we are all breaking down the story this much is cos a marvel fanboys decided we must all rate MOM 10/10 and ignore all the flaws just cos he did

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
just pointing out another of the many issues of convenience in the story...
The very least the writers could do was keep things consistent
"I choose not to accept this plot point/explanation until every minute detail and atom of it has been painstakingly explained to me" is not an issue of convenience in the story. That's just someone being deliberately obtuse.

So far no one has actually pointed out any actual inconsistence in the writing. Just about every point brought up has been reasonably addressed and cleared.

Funny how the reason we are all breaking down the story this much is cos a marvel fanboys decided we must all rate MOM 10/10 and ignore all the flaws just cos he did

This one is sha just in your head because nothing like this happened on this thread at all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shia Labeouf in Abel Ferrara's "Padre Pio"

St. Padre Pio's story is an interesting one...

We had Father Stu, now this....

As for Shia, he's slowly shedding the persona non grata cloud around him in Hollywood after Honey boy and Abel no too send shaa, he's kinda outside of the whole Hollywood bubble/circle...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kaycee7:

"I choose not to accept this plot point/explanation until every minute detail and atom of it has been painstakingly explained to me" is not an issue of convenience in the story. That's just someone being deliberately obtuse.

So far no one has actually pointed out any actual inconsistence in the writing. Just about every point brought up has been reasonably addressed and cleared.

This one is sha just in your head because nothing like this happened on this thread at all.
check thread...
We listed about 10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
7.8 / 10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
check thread...
We listed about 10
Wait! Those were supposed to be actual criticism? I honestly thought y'all were just having a laugh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
JackBizzle:

Spiderman no way home nko?

Oh right, to be fair, that's my favorite in phase 4 so far....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dr Strange 2 MoM 10/10
Okay. After two hours of gruelling action, i think MoM has got to be the greatest MCU film in terms of nice visual effects. I didn't know wanda was this deadly. When i saw the way she slew a whole captain marvel i adore so much, charles xavier, mr fantastic and miss america i was scared for my dear life becos nobody could stop her. It took two Dr Stranges and the darkhold to put a stop to her madness. I'm disappointed in american chavez if na my sister ee i go beat craze comot for her body. She couldn't fight, she couldn't use her power. Instead she was acting lily livered. How can you be this vulnerable? Its shows you are not worthy of your powers. Special thanks to wanda for finally coming back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
TopeQs:
Finally, the only way to watch Thor: love and disaster is to watch MINIONS 2, trust me, you'll enjoy the animation more.

I can't believe that I spent money to watch a god of thunder whose sense of humor is as weak as his love life.... If I wanted a funny superhero, Deadpool will do just fine, imagine Deadpool with a cape, a musical instrument and long hair. That's basically what you'll get with this latest installment of Thor. Except, Ryan Reynolds will do a much better job being the funny superhero. Too many forced and unnecessary joke in this one.

4/10 because christian bale is something else, omoh, that all I can say.
i've never understood what those minions say. All they say is padapadapotipotirarararara saying rubbish. Whats in Minions sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Shia Labeouf in Abel Ferrara's "Padre Pio"

St. Padre Pio's story is an interesting one...

We had Father Stu, now this....

As for Shia, he's slowly shedding the persona non grata cloud around him in Hollywood after Honey boy and Abel no too send shaa, he's kinda outside of the whole Hollywood bubble/circle...

please remind me again
Who is padre pio?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Katcall:
i've never understood what those minions say. All they say is padapadapotipotirarararara saying rubbish. Whats in Minions sef?

Nairaland is only 2nd to Twitter when it comes to humour grin grin grin

Thanks for helping me relax after a really hectic day man grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 4:14am On Jul 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

please remind me again
Who is padre pio?

An Italian Franciscan priest that had the stigmata...
Very popular in Italy...
I don't know how I feel about Shia portraying him, man's a phenomenal actor but I wonder if people will be able to separate the man from the craft for this particular movie...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

please remind me again
Who is padre pio?
Catholic saint. Possessed the stigmata (bodily wounds of Christ's crucifixion) on his palms, feet and chest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Very popular in Italy...
I don't know how I feel about Shia portraying him, man's a phenomenal actor but I wonder if people will be able to separate the man from the craft for this particular movie...

Okay thanks.
Why do you feel that way about Lebauf tho?
Are you saying a younger upstart should have played the character instead?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Kaycee7:
Catholic saint. Possessed the stigmata (bodily wounds of Christ's crucifixion) on his palms, feet and chest.

Thank you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
She doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Kaycee7:
Where did you copy the answer from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Baddestguyp:
She doesn't exist
Is that from the movie Kick Ass?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Arizoner:
Is that from the movie Kick Ass?
spiderman
And it's a meme
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GustoAfrica: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
GATLOPP Movie Review Staring Emmy Raver Lampman, Jim Mahoney, Jon Bass Popcorn Crusher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwTy9eNcPpU

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by misterkelly: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
A must see past and Recent JAMES BOND MOVIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBBnVDG_W3A
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Very popular in Italy...
There is a movie titled Stigmata. Remember watching it along time ago. I think it's a Horror flick and as usual, the Catholic Church doing what they know how to do best... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

Okay thanks.
Why do you feel that way about Lebauf tho?
Are you saying a younger upstart should have played the character instead?

He's a phenomenal actor, but considering his personal issues, portraying some one like St. Padre just seems like a weird decision..Will people be able to excuse his real life issues and enmesh themselves into this movie...

I guess how good he acts will make or Mar this story...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nobody has reviewed Crimes of the Future yet??

I wonder why
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
There is a movie titled Stigmata. Remember watching it along time ago. I think it's a Horror flick and as usual, the Catholic Church doing what they know how to do best... grin

grin grin

Just read the synopsis, I'm not sure I can do this kind of horror..

I'm not into horror..The ones I d watch, na force and gingering...
I've been waiting for Verifiedstalin or Abduleez1 or all the horror fans to review Crimes of the Future so I can decide if I'm going to see it, but e be like say them never ready, no be me go open am for this thread shaa.. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

grin grin

Just read the synopsis, I'm not sure I can do this kind of horror..

I'm not into horror..The ones I d watch, na force and gingering...
I've been waiting for Verifiedstalin or Abduleez1 or all the horror fans to review Crimes of the Future so I can decide if I'm going to see it, but e be like say them never ready, no be me go open am for this thread shaa.. grin grin
Sci Fi Horror is not what I'll call horror. Frankly I like horror flicks, it seem no matter how bad the acting is, the jump scare scenes makes one forget.

I think may be I'll download crimes of the future.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Sci Fi Horror is not what I'll call horror. Frankly I like horror flicks, it seem no matter how bad the acting is, the jump scare scenes makes one forget.

I think may be I'll download crimes of the future.

Event horizon would like a word
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
12 Angry men from 1957 finally watched it yesterday. 10 / 10 movie. Classic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Event horizon would like a word
Event Horizon wasn't scary to me when I watched it. It was fun because back then When DBN Night shift was still on air, it was a family thing when watching movies.

I think I'll like to rematch it again. It's been quite sometime I watched it oh. Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) ... (3843) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.