Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748285 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Event Horizon wasn't scary to me when I watched it. It was fun because back then When DBN Night shift was still on air, it was a family thing when watching movies.

I think I'll like to rematch it again. It's been quite sometime I watched it oh. Hmmmm.

I guess you are a horror buff then. Scared the **** out of me back then
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I guess you are a horror buff then. Scared the **** out of me back then
Hmmm let's just say I witnessed a lot of scary stuff in my childhood for me to be scared by movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm let's just say I witnessed a lot of scary stuff in my childhood for me to be scared by movies.

As na horror, that means you also witnessed a lot of just below Bleep stuff too wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

As na horror, that means you also witnessed a lot of just below Bleep stuff too wink

. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kill Bill Vol.2

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
The bad guys 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

He's a phenomenal actor, but considering his personal issues, portraying some one like St. Padre just seems like a weird decision..Will people be able to excuse his real life issues and enmesh themselves into this movie...

I guess how good he acts will make or Mar this story...

I don't follow up on the guy please what are his issues IRL?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

I don't follow up on the guy please what are his issues IRL?

A litany of abuse allegations and improper behavior due to drug use, alcohol abuse..
Short story - Man used to have anger issues... He's been to rehab and has relatively been scandal free since though..
Haven't you ever wondered why he's not been cast in a major role in like forever?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

He's a phenomenal actor, but considering his personal issues, portraying some one like St. Padre just seems like a weird decision..Will people be able to excuse his real life issues and enmesh themselves into this movie...

I guess how good he acts will make or Mar this story...

People will watch the movie if it is good. He's not the first actor to struggle with drug/alcohol/anger issues that hampered their career before they overcame and rebounded.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is that if the actor in question is very talented, the average audience can be very supportive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Event Horizon wasn't scary to me when I watched it. It was fun because back then When DBN Night shift was still on air, it was a family thing when watching movies.

I think I'll like to rematch it again. It's been quite sometime I watched it oh. Hmmmm.

You're a braver man than I am. That movie is all kinds of f'kd-up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Could you please elaborate on this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Could you please elaborate on this?

A lot of older horror movies were mixed with sex na. And also featured demonic type rape

American werewolf, hell raiser, evil dead, etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

A litany of abuse allegations and improper behavior due to drug use, alcohol abuse..
Short story - Man used to have anger issues... He's been to rehab and has relatively been scandal free since though..
Haven't you ever wondered why he's not been cast in a major role in like forever?

Add some public /online meltdowns but to be honest, it's like the memed public loathing of nickelback or Justin beiber. A white thing I can't really understand.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

A lot of older horror movies were mixed with sex na. And also featured demonic type rape

American werewolf, hell raiser, evil dead, etc

A Serbian film. lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

A Serbian film. lipsrsealed

I am lost

There is another movie, a haunted house movie I am trying to remember. Also grave of the vampire where the vampire killed the guy and then raped his gf in a grave. I spit on your grave is also classified as a horror flick.

You can be sure bros Shaq fu watched all of them cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Add some public /online meltdowns but to be honest, it's like the memed public loathing of nickelback or Justin beiber. A white thing I can't really understand.

I understand the dislike for Beiber; he used to be a little punk bitch.

Nickleback hatred, on the other hand, is truly perplexing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
He's the ONLY reason why I'll be watching the Rings Of Power

#LOTR

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
AnfieldFan:

nah I've not wondered, tbh I don't even remember the man exists
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Starkhan: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Well, here are the best movies movies that I have watched this week, all of them are animated (cartoon) films. All 7 of them are listed here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkmFOJGZgIQ

# 7. Tom and Jerry.
A legendary rivalry reemerges, when the mischievious mouse, Jerry, moves into New York City's finest hotel, on the eve of the wedding of the century. This forces the desperate event planner, kayla, to hire his arch enemy, Tom, to get rid of him.

# 6. Sing 2.
The story follows koala Buster Moon, and his all-star cast of animal performers, as they prepare to launch a dazzling stage extravaganza, in the glittering entertainment capital of the world.

# 5. Encanto.
The movie is about a multigenerational Colombian family, the Madrigals, who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia, in a charmed place called the Encanto.
The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift -- every child except Mirabel.

# 4. Ron's Gone Wrong.
The main story follows Barney, a socially awkward middle-schooler, who befriends a defective robot named Ron, against the backdrop of the social age.

# 3. Luca.
The story revolves around Luca Paguro and his best friend, Alberto, who muster the courage to visit the picturesque fishing village of Portorosso on the Italian Riviera.

# 2. The Mitchells vs The Machines.
The film main story follows the dysfunctional Mitchell family, who winds up having to save the Earth from a global robot uprising, all
while on a road trip.

# 1. Raya And the Last Dragon.
The story takes place in the fantasy realm of Kumandra, where humans and dragons coexisted peacefully, and It is based on traditional Southeast Asian cultures. The dragons, however, gave their lives to preserve humans, when the land was attacked by evil creatures known as the Druun. These same creatures have reappeared 500 years later, and Raya, a lone warrior princess, must find the final dragon, and put an end to the Druun once and for all. This is by far my favorite animated film on this list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2022
nani667:
7.8 / 10

I gave it 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Scheduling conflict.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have Dr Strange's sling ring for sale. Who wants to buy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olabisi99(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Where are the horror fans here, any recommendations on recent and interesting horror movies be it slasher, supernatural or whatever horror for the weekend... It could he horror series too...�
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olabisi99(f): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Scheduling conflict.
I really can't wait to see this BP 2. Want to see what the will do with Boseman's character
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
olabisi99:

I really can't wait to see this BP 2. Want to see what the will do with Boseman's character

According to leaks, his character died off-screen, presumably from an illness.

The film will introduce a female Black Panther.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by treasuremi1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
please latest interesting movie for the weekend?
adventure, thriller, action and animations. thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Scheduling conflict.
Lies, see.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ready player one

7/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.