Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740875 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kaycee7:
Down bad niggas always be thinking everybody else lives for püssy like they do.

You guys normally have your diiccks way out for your fave chicks na. This is just kink shaming.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mecka:
Chinese women are fertile. I think if I would want to father many kids like Abraham i will go to China
grin grin grin grin lol hahaha what happened to our naija girls?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Going good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
I just saw the trailer for the woman King.

Damm!!!! I can't wait for September, you don't need a prophet to tell you that Viola Davis is adding another Oscar to her name next year.

The woman King is fire.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adinije:
Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Calibrator:
Seems like Marvel Studio has peaked and the inevitable law of diminishing returns has come into play.

Not watching anything from them again.
Let me preserve the memories of the good times they gave cheesy
if I hear...
No matter how bad the movies become...
They are still kings of hype...
You will want to watch out of curiosity at least
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
You don't know me and how resolute and absolute my resolve can be.

If I say I am done, I am done!
Baddestguyp:
if I hear...
No matter how bad the movies become...
They are still kings of hype...
You will want to watch out of curiosity at least
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I read that article earlier...Have you seen the coping from Snyder Fans??grin grin grin

They are not taking the news well, at all. Majority are still in denial. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Calibrator:
Imagine them turning my favorite character Thor to Sabinus Pro max... I later decided against going to watch the Love and Blunder.

Ms Marvel... I pass

Moonknight.... Dumped after episode 2

I am not doing again.

A whole Thor turned to comic relief.... I can't take it!

Omo no be lie sha
They massacred Thor cry

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
abduleez1:

I don't hold the belief for Snyder being a fraud as he was slighted by the studio. It's natural for him using his influence to work in his favour a bit especially as he's passionate about the project.
Where I blame Snyder is his incapability or will I say unwillingness to control his fanbase.

Will drop my final opinion later on.

You seem to have missed the part where Snyder threatened executives and crafted the entire thing by hiring an ad agency. It's hard to at least not entertain the possibility that Snyder was the mastermind behind the entire movement, manipulating it to fight his personal battles every step of the way.

The article is pretty straightforward.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

Why do you believe this article hook line and sinker? Cos it's new?

It's Rolling fvcking Stone. They don't publish bullshit articles.

It is an exposé. Months of rigorous investigative journalism are required to compile all relevant tidbits, followed by hours in front of a computer monitor to simplify them into readable content. Articles like this have won Pulitzer Prizes.

So, yeah, I wholeheartedly believe in the article's credibility.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You guys normally have your diiccks way out for your fave chicks na. This is just kink shaming.

Is this an actual word/thing abi you just coined it now now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Calibrator:
You don't know me and how resolute and absolute my resolve can be.

If I say I am done, I am done!
I also said I was done with superhero movies after EndGame ...

But here I am still watching...
But to be fair...
Since Endgame, only about 3 or 4 superhero movies I've seen have been worth the time...the others have been average to trash...
I'm not sure I've seen anything good from marvel after Endgame
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin grin grin grin lol hahaha what happened to our naija girls?
After effects of abortion and prophylactic contraceptives
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

You seem to have missed the part where Snyder threatened executives and crafted the entire thing by hiring an ad agency. It's hard to at least not entertain the possibility that Snyder was the mastermind behind the entire movement, manipulating it to fight his personal battles every step of the way.

Please tag me to the link let me read it myself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

Is this an actual word/thing abi you just coined it now now?

It is a thing. Mocking others fetishes.

Abeg leave brit to his million dollar booty milf fetish

Fap and let fap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
I just saw the trailer for the woman King.

Damm!!!! I can't wait for September, you don't need a prophet to tell you that Viola Davis is adding another Oscar to her name next year.

The woman King is fire.
Viola Davis straight face gives me sober reflections

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It is a thing. Mocking others fetishes.

Abeg leave brit to his million dollar booty milf fetish

Fap and let fap

Fap and let Fap grin grin
I'd like to get high on good weed with you bruh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Fvvk NL cleared out my writing... angry undecided

Well, finished the article and it seems if true Snyder truly engineered everything from the onset.
It's the toxicity of the fanbase that makes me wish and hope the Snyderverse stays dead so everyone can move on. It's a bad marriage for all parties and I wish Snyder a successful career over at Netflix. He should just let go.

Studios are watching and no one will allow any fandom to bully them into submission in the next few years.

Hears a counter article from Paul Tassi...

For those interested in the articles...
[url]https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/07/19/warner-bros-claims-about-a-bot-infested-snyder-cut-movement-dont-really-add-up/
[/url]
[url]https://web.archive.org/web/20220719010116/https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/justice-league-the-snyder-cut-bots-fans-1384231/
[/url]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

Why do you believe this article hook line and sinker? Cos it's new?

Rolling Stones isn't your everyday run of the mill media entity.
Reading it, it looks very in depth. Even if some embellishments were made, I can say over 50% of the findings checks out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
abduleez1:

Well, finished the article and it seems if true Snyder truly engineered everything from the onset.
It's the toxicity of the fanbase that makes me wish and hope the Snyderverse stays dead so everyone can move on. It's a bad marriage for all parties and I wish Snyder a successful career over at Netflix. He should just let go.

Studios are watching and no one will allow any fandom to bully them into submission in the next few years.

[url]https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/07/19/warner-bros-claims-about-a-bot-infested-snyder-cut-movement-dont-really-add-up/
[/url]
[url]https://web.archive.org/web/20220719010116/https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/justice-league-the-snyder-cut-bots-fans-1384231/
[/url]

does this mean it was a calculated gang up on joss whedon?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by peerodini: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
� RAISING DION is on Netflix �

Netflix Premium accounts available at cheapest rate with replacement guarantee

They are 4 screen UHD Account means you can play on any platform you want , you can play on 4 devices together

� Pricing : �

1 month Netflix : #1,500 only or 2.5$
6 month Netflix : #8,000 only or 13$
1 year Netflix : #15,000 only or 24$

- you can't change anything in the account , simply login and stream.

Add me as a contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/SSNWI2OUFCTGL1 07038856743 to buy right now. Only Few Accounts in Stock !!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by peerodini: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by peerodini: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:59am On Jul 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I don't think so. Joss has a questionable record and Gal doesn't seem like one to lie about things like that. As for Fisher, well Joss could have truly been racist. Dude has the profile of a douch. My main problem with Fisher is lying and trying to smear Walter Hamada who wasn't even aware or at the top of WB, neither was he related in the JL project in anyway. Also, continuously whining on social media and crying anytime something big about DC is about to drop. Dude is beginning to sound like a broken record.

I don't really care about Joss, Jon Berg or even Geoff Johns especially. They can go fvvk off.
Sending death threats to Ann Sarnoff, Adam Wingard and James Gunn is just the height of toxicity. Well Kilar is to be blamed for greenliting the project. WB executives surely are still pissed by that singular decision and doesn't matter whether the main head honchos are out after Zaslav clean up.
It'll be interesting how Fisher moves on with his career.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:00am On Jul 20, 2022
pu7pl3:

They not letting me read the full article
I've been trying for hours.

It's under a paywall.

Use the link I posted earlier.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:17am On Jul 20, 2022
pu7pl3:

They not letting me read the full article
I've been trying for hours.

I've never had that issue.

You could try launching your web browser in incognito mode or get yourself a Kiwi browser.

Or use this... https://12ft.io/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2022
abduleez1:

[/url]
[/url]

This Tassi's piece reminds me of the time when a Forbes journalist and Fisher conspired to publish a hit piece on Whedon, but they later retracted the article because it was false, and the Forbes journalist who wrote the article was fired as a result.

So I'm having trouble digesting anything this Tassi of a guy says in his article. If you fool me once, shame on you; if you fool me twice, shame on me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yes.

Whedon is far from a saint. The man is a total jerk, but some of the allegations made against him by Snyder and Fisher were false.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2022
abduleez1:

I don't think so. Joss has a questionable record and Gal doesn't seem like one to lie about things like that. As for Fisher, well Joss could have truly been racist. Dude has the profile of a douch. My main problem with Fisher is lying and trying to smear Walter Hamada who wasn't even aware or at the top of WB, neither was he related in the JL project in anyway. Also, continuously whining on social media and crying anytime something big about DC is about to drop. Dude is beginning to sound like a broken record.

I don't really care about Joss, Jon Berg or even Geoff Johns especially. They can go fvvk off.
Sending death threats to Ann Sarnoff, Adam Wingard and James Gunn is just the height of toxicity. Well Kilar is to be blamed for greenliting the project. WB executives surely are still pissed by that singular decision and doesn't matter whether the main head honchos are out after Zaslav clean up.
It'll be interesting how Fisher moves on with his career.

It was though. There's no denying that some of the accusations were justified, but the man got more than he deserved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: iamL(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.