Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745465 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:

You need Jesus grin grin
Jesus already took the wheel. Somebody else should handle the gear stick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2022
just wait till they announce multiple spin off series and movies

Lana1:
Just watched chapter 3 of John Wick for the first time today and all I can say is chapter 4 needs to be the last

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Shaq! You're unusually flirtatious this fine evening/morning smiley
Your 2020 picture of your yellow face with glasses on, full breasts is still lurking in my head.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2022
camri:
The picture of your yellow face with glasses on, your full breasts is still lurking in my head.
You also need Jesus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:

You also need Jesus
Actually what he needs is to get laid ASAP. Like WTF is a 2020 picture of you doing in his head? grin If not that he wanks_ to it profusely and shamelessly.

That dude has loser written all over his comment. Camri I dedicate this song to you. Make sure you listen to it, loser. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ui_Q4qBDJY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Actually what he needs is to get laid ASAP. Like WTF is a 2020 picture of you doing in his head? grin If not that he wanks_ to it profusely and shamelessly.

That dude has loser written all over his comment. Camri I dedicate this song to you. Make sure you listen to it, loser. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ui_Q4qBDJY
Shaq, you woke up and chose vawulence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Shaq, you woke up and chose vawulence grin grin grin grin grin
Ah yes. Even though I'm not a vawulent individual, I think it's about that time I inflict vawulence on some Nairalanders, the Cherokee Bill way. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Ah yes. Even though I'm not a vawulent individual, I think it's about that time I inflict vawulence on some Nairalanders, the Cherokee Bill way. grin cheesy
Haaa, Cherokee Bill was a baaaad mothaf******** grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fira09(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:

Both of you(simps) are fighting and insulting your selfs over a lady(woman) who doesn't care about you guys. undecided

Big shame to you both. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2022
No pacifying or peacemaking mission allowed on this thread..... Vawulence is the only option!
Fira09:

Both of you(simps) are fighting and insulting your selfs over a lady(woman) who doesn't care about you guys. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fira09(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Calibrator:
No pacifying or peacemaking mission allowed on this thread..... Vawulence is the only option!

Both of the simps are downgrading the level of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fira09:

Hello Professor X, who am I fighting with? I'm sure you can read minds that's how you know she doesn't care about us? What a triumphant little fool you are.

Tell me, how will you feel if I douse your goat bear bear with petrol and set it on fire, don't you think you'll be the cheapest knock-off of Ghost Rider? Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fira09:

Both of the simps are downgrading the level of men.
what do you know about being a man, you balless dweeb? You're rantng about being a man when 99.9% of the people you follow are females? Wow.

Please check your groin region next time and see if your dick and balls are still there, you failed experiment of a James Brown wannabe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fira09(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hello Professor X, who am I fighting with? I'm sure you can read minds that's how you know she doesn't care about us? What a triumphant little fool you are.

Tell me, how will you feel if I douse your goat bear bear with petrol and set it on fire, don't you think you'll be the cheapest knock-off of Ghost Rider? Idiot.

Dunce undecided, with all the trash you said here I do not consider you a vulture, I consider you something a vulture would eat.

You lack logical reasoning Cacafuego. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
I come in peace to witness this violence, not to partake in it in any form but to feed off of it.

I do not support the oppressor neither do I feel for the oppressed and I will not tolerate anyone who seek peace, for violence is the only option.

On this ground will I sit and witness unrest.
So help me God✋

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fira09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
what do you know about being a man, you balless dweeb? You're rantng about being a man when 99.9% of the people you follow are females? Wow.

Please check your groin region next time and see if your dick and balls are still there, you failed experiment of a James Brown wannabe.

Dunce undecided, I only monitor the words of people I follow on Nairaland (it doesn't have anything related to me in the physical aspect)

It seems you a gay/womanizer.

Dunce undecided, you have delusions of adequacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spread the violence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:

LWKMD!!!

Why the savagery?? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
pu7pl3:
Spread the violence
pu7pl3 is gay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prey 6/10

GreyMan 8/10

Luck 6/10

The BadGuys 7/10

Minions (rise of the Guru) 4/10

Black Phone 6/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ80m7831I

This documentary is gonna be super intense especially the cannibalism bit and have the eerie tone of "Finding Neverland" or the R Kelly's documentary ,I also love how it's going to dive into the the history of the Oil Tycoon Hammer family because there have been rumors about them for years,like Casey said "Magnify Succession"

Also,is it just me or is MGM's publicity really calculated?
Armie's "call me by your name" collaborators, Luca Guadagino and Timothee Chalamet's new movie is also delving deep in cannibalism with Chalamet being the star and Luca directing,the movie had it's first teaser today,the same day Discovery released the trailer for house of hammer with MGM sidelining it as both trailers are released on Luca's birthday, shady or fishy?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
DrDax:

Save your spleen, it's just a movie.

"It's just a movie," is another way of saying "it's my opinion." It's an excuse people use when they can't justify their position, but still want to eat their cake and have it. Using bland assertions as a shield for criticism isn't good enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
sprints1:
this is why I hate watching Netflix film very incoherent movie. Waste of cast and annoying plot.

Netflix consistently undervalues good scripts, which contributes exponentially to the mediocre quality of their films. Unfortunately, a good script isn't necessary for attracting viewers, which is all that matters to Netflix. Their high-budget films exist solely to be must-sees. Massive star power ensures this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Before Netflix's asslickers get their wings in a bunch, Disney’s numbers include Disney+,ESPN+ and Hulu total, including Live TV thereby making them to surpass Netflix

Disney is also bound to shed some subscribers down the line after losing a bidding war for streaming cricket rights in India, where a big chunk of Disney+ subs are based.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Netflix consistently undervalues good scripts, which contributes exponentially to the mediocre quality of their films. Unfortunately, a good script isn't necessary for attracting viewers, which is all that matters to Netflix. Their high-budget films exist solely to be must-sees. Massive star power ensures this.
. You are spot on exactly my thought
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:
Before Netflix's asslickers get their wings in a bunch, Disney’s numbers include Disney+,ESPN+ and Hulu total, including Live TV thereby making them to surpass Netflix

Disney is also bound to shed some subscribers down the line after losing a bidding war for streaming cricket rights in India, where a big chunk of Disney+ subs are based.
why wont they surpass Netflix. I am highly disappointed in their market strategy. Disney is another level. They know how to bridge the gap between old young children in their movies,series and entertainment
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
WriterNig:
Another proof that women age faster than men.

Beauty fades.
that lady is older than tom cruise. So u can't say that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Why haven't you ventured into filmmaking? Atleast its not a crime to give it a try. Nollywood would need your meticulous mind in their mediocre industry before it goes to waste. Think about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
cuffee:
Why haven't you ventured into filmmaking? Atleast its not a crime to give it a try. Nollywood would need your meticulous mind in their mediocre industry before it goes to waste. Think about it.
Please don't give that kind of advise here. With the way they review and murder movies here, if they try it with Nollywood movies, they'll be assassinated before you can say review.

You think Nollywood actors like Jim Iyke, Iyabo Ojo etc will take kindly to their review (criticisms)? grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ80m7831I

This documentary is gonna be super intense especially the cannibalism bit and have the eerie tone of "Finding Neverland" or the R Kelly's documentary ,I also love how it's going to dive into the the history of the Oil Tycoon Hammer family because there have been rumors about them for years,like Casey said "Magnify Succession"

Also,is it just me or is MGM's publicity really calculated?
Armie's "call me by your name" collaborators, Luca Guadagino and Timothee Chalamet's new movie is also delving deep in cannibalism with Chalamet being the star and Luca directing,the movie had it's first teaser today,the same day Discovery released the trailer for house of hammer with MGM sidelining it as both trailers are released on Luca's birthday, shady or fishy?
whats with you and untoward documentaries?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GraciousVictor(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
camri:
Your 2020 picture of your yellow face with glasses on, full breasts is still lurking in my head.
can i see the pics please and do you have ishilove's phone number?
i need it please, it's urgent.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: whogatti and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.