Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3754686 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
blingxx:

He was . Till everybody got tired of his movies too many explosions and shaky cameras

You see that shaky camera thing eh, it can be so annoying eh. Headache inducing something I tell you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
WriterNig:
Ibrah.imMav, Grim.mjoe, Kaycee.7, Ohbr.ittania, Pu7ple, Oyaaski, Glo.riousgbola, Baddestguyp and other notable mentions, can't remember every username.

Kindly recommend a solid Drama, Horror/thriller, action/crime series with at least 7/10 rating.

I have over 2TB of free data and I don't want it to go to waste. So pls help me choose.

The Peripheral
The Handsmaid Tale
Westworld
Snowpiercer
Shantaram
Wednesday
The White Lotus
Tehran
Industry
The Devil's Hour
Yellowstone
The Watcher
Slow Horses
The Serpent Queen
The Crown
The Queen's Gambit
Interview With The Vampire
See
The Cleaning Lady
Black Bird
Mosquito Coast
Let The Right One In

Which of these are worth watching & if you could rate them please. That would be helpful.

Yellowstone
Interview with a vampire
And the serpent queen all have strong word of mouth so I think you should start with those...

Side note- where did you stumble upon 2TB of data please?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My milkshake brings abduleez1 to the yard
damn right it's thicker than yours
damn right it's shorter than yours
I could teach you but you'd have to squat cheesy

Looooooooool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LolaLo: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
"I'm not a fan of the Adams family, but after watching the trailer in tiktok for the ""Wansday"" series, I immediately wanted to watch the story of the very unemotional girl who constantly wanted to maim/murder her little brother (yes, weird games in their family, but that's the point). I was also bought by the fact that this film was directed by Tim Burton (no, I don't know about directors, but sometimes I look through their list of works and yes, his ""darker"" works appeal to me). I would add that the staging of the scenes is quality, the humor is peculiar to aficionados (I am one of them), and the plot often turns in unexpected directions. For me, a very high quality soap opera, the likes of which I can not recall, alas.
Definitely recommend watching for anyone who loves this weird Adams family, black humor and twisted dark detectives + fantasy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ah! See how I missed out on vawulence while I was sleeping. So una wan give person partner wey he go dey kneel down kiss?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Currently on movie 3 in the Bourne Franchise. I wonder why it took me so long to watch them. As far as I can see, movie 3, The Bourne Ultimatum is the most interesting. I'm skipping movie 4, The Bourne Legacy because what is the point of a Bourne movie without a Jason Bourne and going straight to movie 5- Jason Bourne
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My milkshake brings abduleez1 to the yard
damn right it's thicker than yours
damn right it's shorter than yours
I could teach you but you'd have to squat cheesy
Buhahahahahhahaahhhhaaa!!!!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abduleez1 don suffer grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Havertz10: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jenna Ortega > overrated zendaya

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kaycee7:
Ah! See how I missed out on vawulence while I was sleeping. So una wan give person partner wey he go dey kneel down kiss?
Ishilove:
Abduleez1 don suffer grin

Omo, the Vawulence no be here. grin
My eyes don see shege this past few days.
Na so on Saturday my colleagues gather dey use me cruise. I con turn meme. cry cry
Me wey like noise and no dey back down when I dey with ma homies come mellow. grin embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Havertz10:
Jenna Ortega > overrated zendaya

Zendaya is overrated? undecided
And Jenna Ortega is better than her?

Okay o. Just know say when I watch am and I no see wetin you dey cap so, I dey come for you. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
te author=Havertz10 post=118931608]Jenna Ortega > overrated zendaya[/quote]

Men, Jenna is soooooo fine I wanna meet her in person and give her a long, veiny, thick, wet congratulations for her work as Wednesday Addams. I haven't seen the series yet but I heard her performance is fire. I can only imagine the hard work she must have put into it. She deserves someone who will pat her on the cheeks and say well done. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
°°

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Omo, the Vawulence no be here. grin
My eyes don see shege this past few days.
Na so on Saturday my colleagues gather dey use me cruise. I con turn meme. cry cry
Me wey like noise and no dey back down when I dey with ma homies come mellow. grin embarassed

My man needs a chick that can make him feel like an NBA player cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
We need more ladies on this thread. The masculinity is too strong here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Miracles from Heaven 10/10

And annabel got heal. Do you believe in miracles? In the book of Genesis 1:1, Jesus says believe and it shall be given unto you. If you are reading this shout a resounding amen. I cant hear you. Hmm hmmm...the spirit is here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol no I'm definitely alive
No. I think your ghost is the one accessing this forum. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Parizz:

And annabel got heal. Do you believe in miracles? In the book of Genesis 1:1, Jesus says believe and it shall be given unto you. If you are reading this shout a resounding amen. I cant hear you. Hmm hmmm...the spirit is here. There's a lady here. Her name is ishilove. I decree miracle healing into her life from infirmity and barreness. Receive it. Hmm hmmm
This is the reason why your life is the way it is. No single progress, so you come online to act like someone suffering from severe mental problems. It is your sisters and daughters unborn that need healing from infirmity and barrenness, not me.

Very soon your 'spirit' will ask you to run nãked into the market place. Oloriburuku omo ale. You ripe pimple on the ass of humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Everything Everywhere All At Once : 7.5/10

I like movies with unique concepts. I've always been intrigued with the multiverse.

It was easy to get confused while watching this, I had to replay multiple times and I feel like I still missed things.

I would definitely rewatch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2022
No one should kink shame my guy abduleez1 cheesy

We are a happy family here with all our fetishes cheesy

Milfs, gilfs, dilfs whatever rocks your boat

As long as we be consenting adults cheesy

It's all good.

Inserts soldier boy for super endorsement

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ISTP: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Very soon your 'spirit' will ask you to run nãked into the market place. Oloriburuku omo ale. You ripe pimple on the ass of humanity

Chai! You and this your bad mouth. It is sweeting me sha.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
I decree u shall be barren till the end of time. I see u weeping till death. I see ur body being eaten by termites and caterpillars. I see u crying for help but nobody comes. I see ur tears flowing like a river while u wish for death but u get pains n sorrows instead. May barrenness visit u now
Parizz:

And annabel got heal. Do you believe in miracles? In the book of Genesis 1:1, Jesus says believe and it shall be given unto you. If you are reading this shout a resounding amen. I cant hear you. Hmm hmmm...the spirit is here. There's a lady here. Her name is ishilove. I decree miracle healing into her life from infirmity and barreness. Receive it. Hmm hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Pu7pl3, Ohbrittania, Oyaskii thanks alot guys.

Wednesday (2022) S1 = 6.8/10 ✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Ishilove:
Currently on movie 3 in the Bourne Franchise. I wonder why it took me so long to watch them. As far as I can see, movie 3, The Bourne Ultimatum is the most interesting. I'm skipping movie 4, The Bourne Legacy because what is the point of a Bourne movie without a Jason Bourne and going straight to movie 5- Jason Bourne
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Parizz:

Why wish someone bad? anyways your prayers will never come to pass because God doesn't answer prayers from evil negroes like you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Lmao....
Boss e don do na. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao....
Boss e don do na. grin cheesy

I am just trolling oo

Abeg no mind me cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
No. I think your ghost is the one accessing this forum. grin
Lol yeah maybe
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am just trolling oo

Abeg no mind me cheesy

I know na. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Movie Thread End of the Year Vawulence Convention.
Wetin concern Barrenness with our business here.

In other news,

Ehmmm, Mr abduleez1, word on the street is that due to "midgeting" inproportionate circumstances you suck on the feet when locked in the 69 position cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Tamilore11:
I decree u shall be barren till the end of time. I see u weeping till death. I see ur body being eaten by termites and caterpillars. I see u crying for help but nobody comes. I see ur tears flowing like a river while u wish for death but u get pains n sorrows instead. May barrenness visit u now
A seven-fold amen!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.