Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756510 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyaskii:
Let James Gunn Cook i guess smiley cc pu7pl3 abdulee..z1

I no too fó.... Cos normally some things gotta go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
THR has been taking fat L's recently when it comes to things DC.
Variety and Deadline has been the prime go to. The Wrap for more things WB.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
☆★

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
nani667:
☆★

Oh, no wonder I was seeing Rush Hour trending and I was wondering wetin dey sup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Seems we really getting this animation slate. wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
nani667:
☆★
This is cool. I'm glad about this bit of news.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
New info reaching us....

Seems Patty is out. No wonder Gal Gadot was giving a farewell message as if in solidarity of something or someone.
I would have loved her directing the whole trilogy and reinstating herself in m glory, but she ain't that good in CBM writing.
I still can't picture a Wonder Woman without Gal.

Cc Kaycee7 Pu7pl3 Nickshrapnel BlackManta

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I always knew cancelling WW3 was cheap rumor. Gunn can't be that stupid.

If it's the same rubbish Patty and Geoff cooked for us in 1984, then she can sit this one out.
I hope and believe Gal stays.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
abduleez1:

If it's the same rubbish Patty and Geoff cooked for us in 1984, then she can sit this one out.
Patty can go, I don’t really care, Gal should stay though. Wait, Geoff co-wrote that rubbish that was 1984?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2022
oyaskii:
Let James Gunn Cook i guess smiley cc pu.7pl3 abd.uleez1

Well he has the spatula
I'm going to let him cook.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:
New info reaching us....

Seems Patty is out. No wonder Gal Gadot was giving a farewell message as if in solidarity of something or someone.
I would have loved her directing the whole trilogy and reinstating herself in m glory, but she ain't that good in CBM writing.

Cc Kay.cee7 P.u7pl3 Nic.kshrapnel Bl.ackManta

Patty the quitter
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:

I knew most of those things had to be rumours. They were too brash and hotheaded to be all true.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kshab: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Have you seen ABO (The Return) ?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:13am On Dec 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Drishyam —8.5/10

Finally I was able to download this movie after waiting for months for it to be released, I loved everything about how the movie started and ended, I was captivated throughout, it was filled with suspense until the end. the climax is Superb so as the cinematography, the avalanche of suspense in the movie would want you asking for more like Oliver twist, I've never seen a sequel of a movie so good.

I'm not really a fan of Bollywood movies but damn with this movie and several Top notch Bollywood movies that I have watched so far, I think I will reconsider being a Bollywood fan, cheesy the Bollywood movie industries are really getting it right these days. they are trying these days.

And lastly, this movie is also a Bollywood boxoffice smasher, it's the third highest grossing Indian movie of 2022.

I would watch the movie again when the Blu-ray version is out, watching movies like this in Blu-ray is super cool.
cool
pls any download link for this second part?...the part 1 was mind blowing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Damfostopper:
pls any download link for this second part?...the part 1 was mind blowing
Get it on Fz móvies, the quality isn't Superb, hence why I will wait for the Blu-ray version to be out so that I can rewatch.

Cc: Octopusssy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:
New info reaching us....

Cc Kaycee7 Pu7pl3 Nickshrapnel BlackManta

After cooking rubbish in WW84, she collaborated with Geoff Johns yet again to cook another rubbish.

Patty Jenkins is crazy.

I'm glad she's gone.

Good riddance.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Patty can go, I don’t really care, Gal should stay though. Wait, Geoff co-wrote that rubbish that was 1984?

Yes na.... So you no know.
Patty protested that they relieve the previous team that worked with her on the first and personally brought in Geoff. She dey mad I swear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
nani667:
☆★
This is an old picture now, I've seen this picture few years ago.

I hope they are serious in producing the part 4, I would love to see Tucker and Jackie Chan again after many years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol, Patty dey craze sha.... cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is an old picture now, I've seen this picture few years ago.

I hope they are serious in producing the part 4, I would love to see Tucker and Jackie Chan again after many years.
I sincerely hope they don’t hold back on the jokes. People seems to be too sensitive now and they may want to tone down what makes Rush hour movies amazing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:
New info reaching us....

Gal should calm down abeg. Sad to see Patty go. With a good writing team, she could've recaptured or even surpassed her Wonder Woman 1 achievements. She should have stuck to directing and let others handle the writing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2022
nani667:
☆★
This looks like an old picture. Both of them look older than here currently.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
I sincerely hope they don’t hold back on the jokes. People seems to be too sensitive now and they may want to tone down what makes Rush hour movies amazing.
Yeah. you are right.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:
Lol, Patty dey craze sha.... cheesy

Make she no dey do itk
Something that the general consensus is telling you is trash but you still dey argue. She dey behave like many Nairalanders here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
nani667:
☆★

I remember reading that Chris tucker is now born again - though it is also possible that that is a strategy to escape the irs who have been chasing him for back taxes.

Religious organisations/bodies are not taxed in the US.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
pu7pl3:

Make she no dey do itk
Something that the general consensus is telling you is trash but you still dey argue. She dey behave like many Nairalanders here.

Lol, she get coconut head. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, she get coconut head. grin

Make she carry her coconut head dey go starwars
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Drishyam —8.5/10

Finally I was able to download this movie after waiting for months for it to be released, I loved everything about how the movie started and ended, I was captivated throughout, it was filled with suspense until the end. the climax is Superb so as the cinematography, the avalanche of suspense in the movie would want you asking for more like Oliver twist, I've never seen a sequel of a movie so good.

I'm not really a fan of Bollywood movies but damn with this movie and several Top notch Bollywood movies that I have watched so far, I think I will reconsider being a Bollywood fan, cheesy the Bollywood movie industries are really getting it right these days. they are trying these days.

And lastly, this movie is also a Bollywood boxoffice smasher, it's the third highest grossing Indian movie of 2022.

I would watch the movie again when the Blu-ray version is out, watching movies like this in Blu-ray is super cool.
cool
Where did you download from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
pu7pl3:

Make she carry her coconut head dey go starwars

Place wey dem don deport her from. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
abduleez1:

Place wey dem don deport her from. cheesy

Lol grin grin
Let me guess, they didn't like her script too?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by awolome: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
An Ant Bit this Little Boy and Weird Things Started to Happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9D_r5tfoTg

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.