Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3829890 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year 2023

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New year to everyone here, may this year bring unlimited joy and wealth in our lives.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2023
✓✓✓

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Big budget ✓✓✓

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Samuell2019(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Drishyam 2 (Indian) 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
New Year Day Movie

- Spirited Away (2001)

Stubborn, spoiled, and naïve, 10-year-old Chihiro Ogino is less than pleased when she and her parents discover an abandoned amusement park on the way to their new house. Cautiously venturing inside, she realizes that there is more to this place than meets the eye, as strange things begin to happen once dusk falls. Ghostly apparitions and food that turns her parents into pigs are just the start—Chihiro has unwittingly crossed over into the spirit world. Now trapped, she must summon the courage to live and work amongst spirits, with the help of the enigmatic Haku and the cast of unique characters she meets along the way.

Vivid and intriguing, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi tells the story of Chihiro's journey through an unfamiliar world as she strives to save her parents and return home.

Happy New Year Everyone. May this year be a blockbuster for us and not a flop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Indignation

Really like the movie smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bluebrain101: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please who has watched this IK Ogbonna's movie, the plot was that he kept dieing and waking up in an argument with his girlfriend. It was like a loop but the acting was superb and the cinematography was top notch. I can remember the title but the main cast was IK Ogbonna..

Please can anyone help me get the title?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
It has been a long time since I posted here. Has anyone watched The Woman King 2022? I think they really tried 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
2023 is stacked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Evangelion 1.1 : You are not Alone....10/10

This is a retelling of the original Neon Genesis Evengelion series. It captures the events of the first 6 episodes of Neon Genesis Evengelion with deviations

It captures the character relationships of the original series well. You can already feel bad for Shinji and Rei. Shinji is craving for some attention and love from his father and is willing to even risk his life for it by piloting the Evas even when he ordinarily hates piloting

Also the more modern graphics makes the fights with the Angels more insane.

I can't wait to start Evangelion 2.2 and 3.3. I hope they're equally as good

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Top Gun Maverick - finally finished it. No way you can have a Tom cruise movie without him running. That would be an abomination.

Fright night (2011)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
BlackManta:
2023 is stacked
I'm so looking forward to March 24 and May 26
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
I love the biblical allusion used in Evangelion...
And the design of the Second Angle Lilith

The visuals are also spectacular...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ishilove:

I'm so looking forward to March 24 and May 26

Nope. You are more likely looking towards may 24/june 24 and July 26

First set of dates are approximations for webdl ( two months post cinema) and bluray release (three months post cinema) . I am assuming the little mermaid will start streaming on Disney plus in two months after cinema. But I may be wrong on that as wakanda forever is not yet out

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Nope. You are more likely looking towards may 24/june 24 and July 26

First set of dates are approximations for webdl ( two months post cinema) and bluray release (three months post cinema) . I am assuming the little mermaid will start streaming on Disney plus in two months after cinema. But I may be wrong on that as wakanda forever is not yet out
sad sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kaycee7:
New Year Day Movie

- Spirited Away (2001)

Stubborn, spoiled, and naïve, 10-year-old Chihiro Ogino is less than pleased when she and her parents discover an abandoned amusement park on the way to their new house. Cautiously venturing inside, she realizes that there is more to this place than meets the eye, as strange things begin to happen once dusk falls. Ghostly apparitions and food that turns her parents into pigs are just the start—Chihiro has unwittingly crossed over into the spirit world. Now trapped, she must summon the courage to live and work amongst spirits, with the help of the enigmatic Haku and the cast of unique characters she meets along the way.

Vivid and intriguing, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi tells the story of Chihiro's journey through an unfamiliar world as she strives to save her parents and return home.

Happy New Year Everyone. May this year be a blockbuster for us and not a flop.
seen this masterpiece about 2 years ago...

I also plan to watch Grave of the Fireflies...
Have you seen it?
It's about effects and victims of war or so

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
So, let me get this straight. Being woke means searching for any form of LGBTQ content in movies even if imagined? It doesn’t entail wondering why Hollywood keeps retelling slave stories using the biggest black names possible? It sure doesn’t mean demanding why African American actors lose indigenous roles to black people of other nationalities. How about the mixed race character being the only black representation in a movie? I guess I’m doing it wrong when focusing on aspects past LGBTQ.

People the world over are celebrating the box office success of Avatar: TWOW, meanwhile knuckleheads on Nairaland are busy asking if there are any gay scenes. WTF. It’s not like you people will watch it in cinemas anyway, na your tiny phone screen you go use view the pirate version. I predicted this since January last year — I am yet to be disappointed. This is 2023, poverty still has you children in a vice grip?!

Sha, if this is what being woke is about, I’ll remain asleep or whatever opposite there is to the mindset.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
meobizy:
So, let me get this straight. Being woke means searching for any form of LGBTQ content in movies even if imagined? It doesn’t entail wondering why Hollywood keeps retelling slave stories using the biggest black names possible? It sure doesn’t mean demanding why African American actors lose indigenous roles to black people of other nationalities. How about the mixed race character being the only black representation in a movie? I guess I’m doing it wrong when focusing on aspects past LGBTQ.

People the world over are celebrating the box office success of Avatar: TWOW, meanwhile knuckleheads on Nairaland are busy asking if there are any gay scenes. WTF. It’s not like you people will watch it in cinemas anyway, na your tiny phone screen you go use view the pirate version. I predicted this since January last year — I am yet to be disappointed. This is 2023, poverty still has you children in a vice grip?!

Sha, if this is what being woke is about, I’ll remain asleep or whatever opposite there is to the mindset.
smh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
meobizy:

it's too early in the year to type long rubbish

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Stuber.

E be like say Dave Bautista is the most versatile wrestler turned actor. His filmography is very varied.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
seen this masterpiece about 2 years ago...

I also plan to watch Grave of the Fireflies...
Have you seen it?
It's about effects and victims of war or so
Yep. Saw it a couple of years ago.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Samuell2019:
Drishyam 2 (Indian) 8/10
That movie make sense no be small, I'm still waiting for the Blu-ray version to be out so that I can watch it again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2023
meobizy:

What a pile of trash? it's too early for this man.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Upcoming Avatar 3 to Include a Na'vi Fire Nation Called the 'Ash People'.

Per director James Cameron's pledge to encompass four main elements within the Avatar franchise, whereas the second film heavily symbolizes the element of water, the third film will apparently gravitate towards fire

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Dotng:
Upcoming Avatar 3 to Include a Na'vi Fire Nation Called the 'Ash People'.

Per director James Cameron's pledge to encompass four main elements within the Avatar franchise, whereas the second film heavily symbolizes the element of water, the third film will apparently gravitate towards fire
It's only fair we see an "Avatar Aang" cameo at some point now cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mrmxyzpltk12: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
This stupid NL and it's annoying dumb bot is becoming frustrating. I no know when this Baba go update this dumb platform. If you no fit update and be progressive, kukuma close am make everybody go their separate ways. angry angry

Some of my checked watchlist for last year. ✓✓

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mrmxyzpltk12: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Mrmxyzpltk12:
This stupid NL and it's annoying dumb bot is becoming frustrating. I no know when this Baba go update this dumb platform. If you no fit update and be progressive, kukuma close am make everybody go their separate ways. angry angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mrmxyzpltk12: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Decision To Leave......8/10

Great Korean drama. Bruh, the twist I got at the end definitely wasn't what I anticipated. Damn. Tragic film. Great acting and dialogue from the cast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Mrmxyzpltk12:

abduleez1? The spam bot is moving mad o. There are somethings i would want to post, that i will just rest and save my self the hassle because of spam bot.

Dope dope list by the way and happy New year my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.