Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786833 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stamcy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anyone seen the trailer to pirates of the Caribbean; dead men tell no tales?

A certain captain salaazar.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
UjSizzle:
Doctor Strange

It was good. I had such high hopes, but err can't say it lived up to my imaginations. Still, excellent graphics, great humour grin and Benedict Cumberbatch lived up to the role smiley

8/10
I should see this within the week. Watched Deepwater Horizon?

Btw, you have a nice blog, and it has been a while you updated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
davide470:

Deep Water Horizon was a cool movie, I saw it at d theatre, a real life story. Quite a decent movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Vorpal:
Anyone seen the trailer to pirates of the Caribbean; dead men tell no tales?

A certain captain salaazar.

Seen.

I rrally hope this doesn't flop as I really didn't like the last one.

Salazar is reminiscent of the Barbosa from the first one. Same grotesque appearance.

Anyway sparrow has never failed to entertain.

Today is the day you'll always remember as the day you almost caught.....

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Edum13656: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Living in Bondage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Edum13656: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Chuck S5 Burn Notice S5 Once Upon a Time S1 Sleepy Hollow S1 Vampire Diaries. S4 Teen Wolf S4 Continuum S2 Game of Thrones S4 Two and a Half men (scata-scata) Supernatural S3 Arrow S2 C.S.I. (piecemeal) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (anitym I see am) The Boondocks S2
-----+++++++-----++++--- and yess I'm watching all at once(more or less)

only you... only one missing is Empire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
stamcy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8IzSYEOoxQ

Lol.
The picture or adonbelivit crew.
They have a video cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2016
One Missed Call
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Timor123: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2016
transformers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
armadeo:

Kubo is worse though I haven't seen perfect match. i was like WTF when i watched that movie.
i have watched "The Big Match"my rating

10/10 grin

And

OFFicer Downe....9.1/10 grin

Am sure u will like them.

Gyarbonka
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrBONE2:
i have watched "The Big Match"my rating
10/10 grin
And
OFFicer Downe....9.1/10 grin
Am sure u will like them.
Gyarbonka
Dont become a teacher o, else your students will be scoring 160/100.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
oyetpel:

Dont become a teacher o, else your students will be scoring 160/100.
If becoming a teacher would make my Students Guwarad more than 100% then i will be a teachergrin By the Gracegrin of Great One of KiVuKi Land. grin

Gyarbonka grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrBONE2:
If becoming a teacher would make my Students Guwarad more than 100% then i will be a teachergrin By the Gracegrin of Great One of KiVuKi Land. grin

Gyarbonka grin
What i meant is you are overratiing mediocre films. If you give 9.1/10 for Officer downe, 10/10 for The Perfect Match. Then how will you rate Tallulah, Barber shop -Next cup, War Dogs, 13 hours? Cos they don't ccompare to your overrated movies at all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
oyetpel:

What i meant is you are overratiing mediocre films. If you give 9.1/10 for Officer downe, 10/10 for The Perfect Match. Then how will you rate Tallulah, Barber shop -Next cup, War Dogs, 13 hours? Cos they don't ccompare to your overrated movies at all.
Pls dont be sad Bros dont be angry am not talking about The Perfect Match am talking about Korean Action Movie"The Big Match" i made mention of that movie becos of those people felt dissapointed watching the movie.

You can download "BIG MATCH"at .com

And thank me forever grin

Have a very nice memorable day Bros grin

And lastly based on movies rating dont mind me cos am an ancient guygrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
The Accountant-8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am I the only one that watches old classics? As in black and white classics. Casablanca, Gone With The Wind et al.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Am I the only one that watches old classics? As in black and white classics. Casablanca, Gone With The Wind et al.
Maybe. Although I watcd a little part of A Streetcar named Desire. Thats the nly black nd wite movie I'vd watchd. That means u might like Marlon Brando.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dannydonald: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
thanks for such an amazing blog play store apk to download for android device
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
davide470:

Not seen it yet. Any good?

@blog. Thank you. Been busy with exams; will get back to it shortly smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrletsgo:

Maybe. Although I watcd a little part of A Streetcar named Desire. Thats the nly black nd wite movie I'vd watchd. That means u might like Marlon Brando.

Yes, I like Marlon Brando but my best actor of the golden age is Clark Gable. You should try to see Gone With The Wind (prolly the best movie of all time), It Happened One Night (first film to win the five major Oscars), Casablanca, It's A Wonderful Life (one of the best Christmas film you'll ever see), To Kill A Mockingbird. Classic films are mostly interesting and original. Not like all these new movies that are just remakes of old films save for just a few. If you've seen Blue Jasmine, you'll know that it's just a remake of A Streetcar Named Desire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Yes, I like Marlon Brando but my best actor of the golden age is Clark Gable. You should try to see Gone With The Wind (prolly the best movie of all time), It Happened One Night (first film to win the five major Oscars), Casablanca, It's A Wonderful Life (one of the best Christmas film you'll ever see), To Kill A Mockingbird. Classic films are mostly interesting and original. Not like all these new movies that are just remakes of old films save for just a few. If you've seen Blue Jasmine, you'll know that it's just a remake of A Streetcar Named Desire.
Ya I've seen Blue Jasmine. That's my best Woody Allen movie and Cate Blanchett was epic. Especially that "I SAW YOU ERICA" scene. I'll prolly delve in2 golden era movies 4rm nw on.
P.S: My best movie of all time is The Godfather and my favourite actor is Daniel-Day Lewis. Maybe if I strt watchin golden era movies those might change. Where cn I get those movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
UjSizzle:

Not seen it yet. Any good?

@blog. Thank you. Been busy with exams; will get back to it shortly smiley
It's quite good.

Alright then, would be waiting. What are you studying? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrletsgo:
Ya I've seen Blue Jasmine. That's my best Woody Allen movie and Cate Blanchett was epic. Especially that "I SAW YOU ERICA" scene. I'll prolly delve in2 golden era movies 4rm nw on.
P.S: My best movie of all time is The Godfather and my favourite actor is Daniel-Day Lewis. Maybe if I strt watchin golden era movies those might change. Where cn I get those movies?
You can get them on fzmovies.net. DDL is a great actor, no doubt. The Godfather was a great movie too, I kinda prefer Scorsese's Goodfellas tho. I feel it was more action-packed. You should watch all the movies by Christopher Nolan though, especially The Prestige. I promise you won't regret it. Inception, Interstellar, Memento are some of his great movies but I feel The Prestige was his masterpiece.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
davide470:
It's quite good.

Alright then, would be waiting. What are you studying? smiley
Was writing my Ican exams.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

You can get them on fzmovies.net. DDL is a great actor, no doubt. The Godfather was a great movie too, I kinda prefer Scorsese's Goodfellas tho. I feel it was more action-packed. You should watch all the movies by Christopher Nolan though, especially The Prestige. I promise you won't regret it. Inception, Interstellar, Memento are some of his great movies but I feel The Prestige was his masterpiece.
Dude. It seems we like the same type of movies. My top 10 movies are: Godfather, Goodfellas, Fight Club, Dark Knight (because of Joker obviously), Boyhood, Grand Budapest Hotel, Interstellar. Whiplash, Birdman and Inglorious Basterds. I also pride myself on having watchd about 90-100% of Nolan's work. But I think his best work is Interstellar. Y wuld u say Scorceses' Goodfellas is beta than Coppolas' Godfather? I mean that 'what's so funny' line was classic but Godfather is definitely the best mafia movie of all time. Can't wait 4 Nolan's Dunkirk movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stop this Vintage shiit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Dude. It seems we like the same type of movies. My top 10 movies are: Godfather, Goodfellas, Fight Club, Dark Knight (because of Joker obviously), Boyhood, Grand Budapest Hotel, Interstellar. Whiplash, Birdman and Inglorious Basterds. I also pride myself on having watchd about 90-100% of Nolan's work. But I think his best work is Interstellar. Y wuld u say Scorceses' Goodfellas is beta than Coppolas' Godfather? I mean that 'what's so funny' scene was and is still classic but Godfather is definitely the best mafia movie of all time. Can't wait 4 Nolan's Dunkirk movie. I also like directors like Tarantino, Coen Brothers, Woody, Scorcese and Alejandro Inhharitu
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
oyetpel:
Stop this Vintage shiit.
Calm down bros :-D
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
The edge of seventeen-7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), jikins(m), WriterNig and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.