Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742886 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
stonemind:

Someone can't even download on that useless site jeez😡😡😡😡

Most of these sites are tedious without adblock.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
We muuve .. only mcu fans will hate this grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Holav(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
The big 4 Indonesia movies by Netflix released Dec 15 2022, just finished watching d movies.
Dis my first time watching Indonesia movies mehn d movies is top notch d storyline is gud d fighting scene 💯

My rating on d movies is 10/10 , everything about d movies is fantastic, I even love d comedy part.

If they speak English in d movies I will thought is Hollywood movies cus d directing of d movies is mad everything look real.

Kudos 2 Netflix 4 expanding there market from Hollywood 2 other countries,Dis act make me love Netflix they didn't base all there tv series and movies around America (Hollywood).

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Most of these sites are tedious without adblock.

Some of them don't even function with adblock. So you're forced to use em like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
stonemind:

Someone can't even download on that useless site jeez😡😡😡😡

You can check out Lightdl dot xyz
It's way better and not loaded with ads. Also has straight direct links. Just go to the Chinese movies section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
abduleez1:

Some of them don't even function with adblock. So you're forced to use em like that.

maybe on android.

on my desktop Firefox i have a cocktail of ublock, no scripts,skip redirect , something something bypass , greasemonkey scripts and some stuff i dont even remember anymore.

worst that will happen is some sites like psa you still have to click through. but for most sites it just woeks - esp if you are using jdownloader 2 which can parse through a lot of fluff

yeah i know nerd flex again 🤓
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

maybe on android.

on my desktop Firefox i have a cocktail of ublock, no scripts,skip redirect , something something bypass , greasemonkey scripts and some stuff i dont even remember anymore.

worst that will happen is some sites like psa you still have to click through. but for most sites it just woeks - esp if you are using jdownloader 2 which can parse through a lot of fluff

yeah i know nerd flex again 🤓

Glorious Nerdist!! 🤓🤓😎
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
"Manchester By the Sea" (2016)

Grim..gloomy... grisly...macabre...bleak

A man dealing with a personal tragedy and grief that upends his life, is suddenly tasked with being the legal guardian of his dead brother's son.
The subject matter is so so heavy that it has taken me this long to re-see it, it just turns my stomach on previous attempts.

Cassey Affleck with a voice barely above whisper and gloomy mannerism perfectly depicts a grief stricken man tired of the world and ready to lash out at every turn, it particularly hits close to home because it encapsulates how i felt dealing with a family grief recently. A performance for the ages and that Oscar Best Actor win was the least he deserved.

A well crafted movie on how grief changes one's outlook on life that i recommend you see just once...just too bleak for a rewatch.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by just2endowed: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2023
blingxx:
We muuve .. only mcu fans will hate this grin cheesy

Where can one download first avatar 2009
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Shattered 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2023
The Menu.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2023
🎥 Sick (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2023
🎥 The Last Of Us S01E02 (2023) = 7.8/10 ✔️

How's this any different from the walking dead?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
The legend of Tarzan

Good seeing Congo in a good light
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
The nun

I just love catholism
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Holav(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
I checked highest grossing movies of all time(Box office) in d world 2day,Top 200 Hollywood dominate all I can't even find any foreign movies on d list only jackie chan make d list with kung fu panda and rush hour.

I even think some bollywood movies will b there base on that they have some popular actors there 2.

Mehn no movies industry can displace Hollywood inn 50yrs time not even Korean or India,they keep dominating d box office.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Today NL just useless. I can't log in since.
I finally enter I chop ban. 😤🙃😡

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
M3gan

This is the kind of horror I can manage
🤭
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, na you no Sabi use am. 😃
Baddestguyp:
or just say you don't know how to
Let's be honest pahe redirection is too much.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Jung_E : 6 / 10

The movie is just there, but it has nice visual effects.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Avatar will make either $1.7 billion or $2 billion.
James Cameron will always be the king of boxoffice, i never doubted Avatar hitting $2 Billy.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Today NL just useless. I can't log in since.
I finally enter I chop ban. 😤🙃😡
I don't know what's wrong with Nairaland these days, seun needs to do something about this. before I could login it almost took me 4 minutes. 😡😡
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Blonde received a Razzie nomination for worst picture, two nominations for worst supporting actors, two for worst screen couples, as well as nods for worst remake, worst director and worst screenplay. Abdulazeez go dey Siddon for e throne of lies dey shout goat tier grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
🎥 Transfusion (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seun(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't know what's wrong with Nairaland these days, seun needs to do something about this. before I could login it almost took me 4 minutes. 😡😡
What errors did you encounter when you were trying to login?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
samistry:
Blonde received a Razzie nomination for worst picture, two nominations for worst supporting actors, two for worst screen couples, as well as nods for worst remake, worst director and worst screenplay. Abdulazeez go dey Siddon for e throne of lies dey shout goat tier grin

My guy done collect stray bullet this morning grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2023
📄📄📄📄📄
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2023
samistry:

No let me unleash Vawulence on your head this morning. 😡😡 Oya, bring receipt where I said Blonde is goat tier?? Na go just Siddon for one place dey lie stupid lies for attention.

Isn't it about the actress performance Ana De Armas I was talking about? Still, as you wan lie reach was she nominated for a Razzie.
It's hilarious when you mention Razzies these days cos that awards has become mostly irrelevant real fast. Who takes them serious anymore. Most of their antics these past few years are just attention seeking and telling people "we're still alive".

I still dey expect that your receipt of me calling it GOAT tier oo. I dey wait. 😤
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2023
pu7pl3:

My guy done collect stray bullet this morning grin

Na mumu him be normal.
Person go just Siddon one place without understanding context dey run mouth anyhow.

Abi no be the same Ana De Armas dey collect other awards nominations for the same Blonde.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.