Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740363 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kaycee7:
Only the real OGs can catch the reference grin

Van damme

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jiggar(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kaycee7:

Chai Universal Soldiers of those days.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kaycee7:
Van Damme Kickboxer

Where my OG certificate?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Shawshank Redemption

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
phr0nesis:

Van Damme Kickboxer

Where my OG certificate?
Postman go deliver am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kaycee7:
Van damme. Kick Boxer. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
jiggar:

Chai Universal Soldiers of those days.
Chai. You be real Indomie generation. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
🎥 A Man Called Otto (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

Acting was fake. I've seen better.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by officialteemi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls,i need a download link for CHINESE ZODIAC by jakie chan...
Tried so many,none is working
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
officialteemi:
Pls,i need a download link for CHINESE ZODIAC by jakie chan...
Tried so many,none is working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10gePpVGNKJNxpA0ITokxuotfZnBBZc2E/view
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2023
This project I barely gave any thought for..... But after seeing this cast list, I'm considering my options.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Kaycee7:

I recognised this scene one time.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Have you ever watched a movie and wished you could get back every second you invested in it? Well, that's how I currently feel after watching this f***show. I personally love to support low-budget and independent horror because of less studio interference as they have the freedom to get weird and make a statement, also I think the "movie star" is literally dead as big names don't draw me in anymore not even Tom Cruise despite his hard work.

Moreover,These horricks (horror flicks)are also typically made by horror fans and members of the genre fan community, so they're actually dialed into what audiences want to see but how on earth did this shitshow make a whopping 2mil on a 15k budget? I can understand Terrifier although it wasn't scary to me,it was just gross and even the Blair witch project as it was a steal for it's time but not this. I hope Kyle Edward Ball gets blackballed by the horror community because this was just terrible

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Listening to some Asian movie/series songs I found on my former phone

And it's so obvious how far ahead Asia is in terms of movie/series score or soundtracks

Hollywood is nowhere near Asia when it comes to movie music...Those Chinese, Korean or Japanese songs are so good...

The best of Hollywood is like average when comparing with Asia.

I listened to the songs of this Korean series I watched years ago: "Mr Sunshine" and it is 10x better than anything I've heard from Hollywood in the past 10 years
I also listened to artists like Hiroyuki Sawano
I listened to a ton of Chinese songs I didn't even know the name cos they were written in Kanji

Many of these Chinese movies their songs you'll be lucky to even find on YouTube or anywhere...even Shazam won't find them

[b]If there were actually an impartial award for best score/soundtrack worldwide...
Asia would win it every year...in fact top 20 per year would come from Asia...
stop the free promo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
mortal kombat
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Saw a video this morning of Tom Cruise riding a motorcycle off a cliff 6 times during shooting of a movie scene

Tom Cruise is too goated...that's why I love Mission Impossible and it's stunts

Unlike Marvel movies where the entire movie takes place inside one room with green screen for the entire run of the movie...
Jackie Chan is the goat. Tom Cruise should fùck off
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Ishilove:
We have a Ghost -

I love 'Kevin's acting. The kid has a very soulful face
what kind of title is that? We have a ghost like who cares
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kaycee7:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQEDElnTcNE

I'll just drop this here
Always hilarious!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQEDElnTcNE

I'll just drop this here
Whoever is behind this is not serious.

Seriously though, Frank Duk kinda looks like a cheap replica of Johnny Cage. 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please movie recommendations. I don't mind if it's a 60's movie.

Whatever genre too. I just like good movies.

Just watched gone girl and the outfit. Both really good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
drizzle0007:
Please movie recommendations. I don't mind if it's a 60's movie.

Whatever genre too. I just like good movies.

Just watched gone girl and the outfit. Both really good.

Heat
Shawshank Redemption
Taxi Driver
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
The Farewell (2019)

Heartwarming... Emotional.... Heartbreaking!

Lulu Wang's second directorial feature is a peak tragi-comedy that has made A24 a unicorn in the Indie movie lore.

A tale of love and loss about a Chinese family that learns that their grandmother has less time to live after a terminal cancer diagnosis, with the family keeping it from her and planning a hastily wedding for the whole family to spend the last few moments with her, with grandma in the dark all through. Balli played by Awkwafina, who held a special bond with her grandmother is not so down with the idea, seeing her grandmother happy to see the whole family but totally in the dark that her days are numbered.

The Farewell broke me, as it progressed to it's inevitable ending, i related with it more heavily, it got me reminiscing about when my dad passed on, after the doctors seemingly gave him a clean bill of health, i was glad i had more time with the man, only for me to be planning his funeral less than 2 months later...things left undone....words left unspoken...him gone in the cold abyss of death.

An A24 classic through and through. It is incredible how heartbreaking and emotional this movie was whilst been ridiculously heartwarming...

Hold your loved ones , you never want to lose them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nickshrapnel:

Heat
Shawshank Redemption
Taxi Driver

Will look up heat. Watched the rest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
The Man Called Otto

Such a touching movie. Tom Hanks is such a talented actor and I enjoyed every bit of film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
oyaskii:
The Farewell (2019)

Heartwarming... Emotional.... Heartbreaking!

Lulu Wang's second directorial feature is a peak tragi-comedy that has made A24 a unicorn in the Indie movie lore.

A tale of love and loss about a Chinese family that learns that their grandmother has less time to live after a terminal cancer diagnosis, with the family keeping it from her and planning a hastily wedding for the whole family to spend the last few moments with her, with grandma in the dark all through. Balli played by Awkwafina, who held a special bond with her grandmother is not so down with the idea, seeing her grandmother happy to see the whole family but totally in the dark that her days are numbered.

The Farewell broke me, as it progressed to it's inevitable ending, i related with it more heavily, it got me reminiscing about when my dad passed on, after the doctors seemingly gave him a clean bill of health, i was glad i had more time with the man, only for me to be planning his funeral less than 2 months later...things left undone....words left unspoken...him gone in the cold abyss of death.

An A24 classic through and through. It is incredible how heartbreaking and emotional this movie was whilst been ridiculously heartwarming...

Hold your loved ones , you never want to lose them.

This made me remember my dad too. Watching him deathly sick was worse than the experience of his eventual passing.

Back to topic, did Awkafina actually act here? Or was she just playing another version of herself?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
This made me remember my dad too. Watching him deathly sick was worse than the experience of his eventual passing.

Back to topic, did Awkafina actually act here? Or was she just playing another version of herself?
Sad Sad...Hoping and wishing your Dad continue to find rest,my man.

She "did" act and it was good. it was a lot less than her usual "eccentric" persona.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Kaycee7:

Sad..... R.I. Power to your Oldman.

She was really lauded by lots of critics back then for the movie. I haven't yet seen the film but the general acclaim she got after made me stop judging her craft with just a glance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: OG316, Auraking, Silentgroper(m), Shimran(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.