Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,282 members, 7,846,285 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3801796 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
Early release for those of us that were waiting.
haven't seen anything or sort on mainstream media.

That's March 9, right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
ol1v1k:
As I sit here, still reeling from the excitement of watching Iron Man 2, I can't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder. The second installment in the Iron Man franchise was nothing short of amazing.

From the opening scene to the closing credits, the film was a non-stop thrill ride that kept me on the edge of my seat. Robert Downey Jr. once again gave an outstanding performance as the suave and charismatic Tony Stark, aka Iron Man.

The film had everything you could want in a superhero movie: action, drama, humor, and heart. The action sequences were breathtaking, with Iron Man taking on multiple foes at once, using his advanced technology to outsmart and outmaneuver his enemies.

But what really set Iron Man 2 apart from other superhero movies was its emphasis on character development. We see Tony Stark struggling with personal demons and facing the consequences of his actions. His relationship with Pepper Potts, played by the talented Gwyneth Paltrow, also deepens and becomes more complicated.

The addition of new characters, such as the villainous Ivan Vanko, played by Mickey Rourke, and the mysterious Nick Fury, played by Samuel L. Jackson, also added new layers to the story and kept me guessing.

Overall, Iron Man 2 was an amazing film that lived up to the hype and surpassed my expectations. I can't wait to see what adventures Tony Stark will embark on in future installments of the franchise.
I like how you've been living on a rock..Happy New Year.spoiler alert.... there's a major pandemic circa 2020 that almost wiped out the world ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
haven't seen anything or sort on mainstream media.

That's March 9, right?
Yeah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
Yeah.
Today. ๐Ÿ˜
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brotherhood 8/10

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love the direction Nollywood is taking. If we continue on this path, I believe that soon, weโ€™ll be compared positively to Hollywood.

This movie follows the story of two brothers on opposite sides of that law. One, an upright and competent officer of the law, the other, a criminal mastermind who involves himself in perpetuating crimes of severe magnitude. How they managed to sort this difference out? You will have to see the movie to find out.

With a cast made up of stellar actors like Filarin Falana aka Falz, Tunde Bakare, Sam Dede and a list of other great actors, youโ€™d expect the acting to be great.

The talking point of this movie, to me, is not the great storyline. It is instead the cinematography. It should be the best I have seen form Nollywood. The cinematographers and every other person involved in the cinematography did a very good job. The camera work and use of CGI made this movie a visual spectacle. Itโ€™s great to see Nollywood investing appropriately in other aspects of movie making apart form storyline.

As a Nigerian you should see this so you will be able to appreciate the progress we have made in the movie industry. Foreigners are not left out as this is an opportunity for you to enjoy a good international movie.

This is a must watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
A โ€˜CREEDโ€™ anime series is in the works.

(Source: Deadline)

Not surprising since Michael B. Jordan is a huge anime fan and he's even stated that anime fight scenes inspired a lot of scenes in Creed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
Guy Ritchie in the kitchen. A Statham + Aubrey Plaza combo. Definitely have to see this.

I don dey wait for this tire.
Very swift release. ๐Ÿคจ Don't think it's up to two weeks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2023
โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโœจ๏ธ

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
ol1v1k:
As I sit here, still reeling from the excitement of watching Iron Man 2, I can't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder. The second installment in the Iron Man franchise was nothing short of amazing.

From the opening scene to the closing credits, the film was a non-stop thrill ride that kept me on the edge of my seat. Robert Downey Jr. once again gave an outstanding performance as the suave and charismatic Tony Stark, aka Iron Man.

The film had everything you could want in a superhero movie: action, drama, humor, and heart. The action sequences were breathtaking, with Iron Man taking on multiple foes at once, using his advanced technology to outsmart and outmaneuver his enemies.

But what really set Iron Man 2 apart from other superhero movies was its emphasis on character development. We see Tony Stark struggling with personal demons and facing the consequences of his actions. His relationship with Pepper Potts, played by the talented Gwyneth Paltrow, also deepens and becomes more complicated.

The addition of new characters, such as the villainous Ivan Vanko, played by Mickey Rourke, and the mysterious Nick Fury, played by Samuel L. Jackson, also added new layers to the story and kept me guessing.

Overall, Iron Man 2 was an amazing film that lived up to the hype and surpassed my expectations. I can't wait to see what adventures Tony Stark will embark on in future installments of the franchise.
I liked it but experts don't think it was good. I think that was why Happy (forgotten his real name) stopped directing afterwards.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
ol1v1k:

I'm watching Iron Man 3 at the moment. I reminisced when times were simpler. Now it's time travel and multiversal war and they seem not be really good at working that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Kaycee7:
Early release for those of us that were waiting.

Loved the animation style to death...story was fvcking tight too.
Na why Batman be GOAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
ValeeLove:
I liked it but experts don't think it was good. I think that was why Happy (forgotten his real name) stopped directing afterwards.

Jon Favreau

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Kaycee7:
Guy Ritchie in the kitchen. A Statham + Aubrey Plaza combo. Definitely have to see this.
Is it available for download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ishilove:

Is it available for download?
Yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham.
How come I've never seen this title b4 or is it just me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
ValeeLove:
I'm watching Iron Man 3 at the moment. I reminisced when times were simpler. Now it's time travel and multiversal war and they seem not be really good at working that.
why is time travel possible in film but impossible in reality?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

Loved the animation style to death...story was fvcking tight too.
Na why Batman be GOAT.
GOAT with no superpower, just ropes and costumes. You must be high on opium
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
teeshet:
why is time travel possible in film but impossible in reality?
I don't know...fiction?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xgede: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2023) Fullmovie Download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
teeshet:
How come I've never seen this title b4 or is it just me?
Cos it came out yesterday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
phr0nesis:

Is this worth watching?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

Is this worth watching?
I haven't watched it yet but you can take the bullet for us
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ Operation Fortune: Ruse De Guerre (2023) = 7/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNiig: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ You S04 E06-10 (2023) = 7/10 โœ”๏ธ

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jennifer and Andrew will definitely bag a lot of noms for this one. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzvQAg9FkX8
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Operation Fortune Rude de Guerre....7/10

Not part of the rating but...
Aubrey Plaza's voice in the movie is so soothing, I could listen to a 1 hour ASMR of just her voice alone

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
ValeeLove:
I don't know...fiction?
Aeroplanes and spaceships were fiction.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Operation Fortune Rude de Guerre....7/10

Not part of the rating but...
Aubrey Plaza's voice in the movie is so soothing, I could listen to a 1 hour ASMR of just her voice alone
Your best female voice?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2023
phr0nesis:

I haven't watched it yet but you can take the bullet for us
its good. Highly recommended
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2023
So guys ChatGPT 4 will be coming out next week. I'm not frightened, but I've heard that it can be used to create videos and even as far as movies. Actors and musicians could be replaced by AI. In all our existence humans have never been able to beat machine, does that mean AIs will actually do a better job than Robert Downy Jr and Tom Cruise? Do we have an expert here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (3854) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.