Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745628 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:
just facts I spoke 👌

btw your DP is sus...
Why do I recognize some faces ? grin

grin cool

I guess you're a fan of police genre of movies. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
This just shows how dumb the Rock is or doesn't even understand the character he's been making noise about all these years. Wtf, this guy's ego and ignorance is unbelievable. 😢😢

Stuff like this makes you even happy he's gone and his movie flopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol, Marvel throwing Victoria under the bus after their movies starts underperforming at the box office.... 😅😅

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Miracood2:

grin cool

I guess you're a fan of police genre of movies. cool
Yes oh...
I need her to take me prisoner too grin grin

I don't mind the cuffs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:
Lol, Marvel throwing Victoria under the bus after their movies starts underperforming at the box office.... 😅😅

I am sure she will just move to DC and Join up with James gunn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:
This just shows how dumb the Rock is or doesn't even understand the character he's been making noise about all these years. Wtf, this guy's ego and ignorance is unbelievable. 😢😢

Part of me feels like they're using Dwayne as a fall guy as well. Afterall, we weren't in the room when the business was going down so they can dump as much Ls as they can on him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kaycee7:
Part of me feels like they're using Dwayne as a fall guy as well. Afterall, we weren't in the room when the business was going down so they can dump as much Ls as they can on him

Failure is an orphan but success has a thousand fathers

It's the rock

The freaking rock

The movie can't fail

The man did a movie with a monkey, a movie based on a Disney jungle ride, a movie about an earthquake

A superhero movie would be a walk in the park for him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
The first critic review for Ben Affleck's "Air Jordan" origin story are out. Sadly Amazon is not doing a prime video release for this anytime soon as they have to recoup that $7m Super Bowl advert slot at the theatres for a start.😩

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chrisvotel: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
WriterNig:
IbrahimMav, Grimmjoe, Ohbrittania, Pu7ple, Oyaaski, Baddestguyp and other notable mentions, can't remember every username.

Kindly recommend a solid Drama, Horror/thriller, action/crime series with at least 7/10 rating.

I have over 2TB of free data and I don't want it to go to waste. So pls help me choose.

Guy Abeg share small data for me an even if na 1gig
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kaycee7:

True... You're right. They're using Dwayne as the fall guy since the movie is performing worse than the predecessor. But when you see the precedent Dwayne is setting and his actions you begin to wonder if this dude truly love Black Adam as he's been preaching all these years or whether he even understands the character sef. How do you plan a universe without the most important character in your Universe. A character you're so attached to.

Somehow I'm happy Black Adam flopped cos this clueless guy would have butchered the universe far worse than the shite he put up in the movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:

True... You're right. They're using Dwayne as the fall guy since the movie is performing worse than the predecessor. But when you see the precedent Dwayne is setting and his actions you begin to wonder if this dude truly love Black Adam as he's been preaching all these years or whether he even understands the character sef. How do you plan a universe without the most important character in your Universe. A character you're so attached to.

Somehow I'm happy Black Adam flopped cos this clueless guy would have butchered the universe far worse than the shite he put up in the movie.

A successful BA would've been a serious cog in the switch to the DCU. Part of the obvious reason why Fury of the Gods' marketing was non-existent. They basically need to be done with the old regime.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I am sure she will just move to DC and Join up with James gunn.

God forbid bad thing. DC don't even have that culture of rushing movies before they're ready. Instead, na to postpone the movie till oblivion.

She fit go join another company desperate for her services.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kaycee7:
A successful BA would've been a serious cog in the switch to the DCU. Part of the obvious reason why Fury of the Gods' marketing was non-existent. They basically need to be done with the old regime.

True sha. What BA turned out to be really pained me ehn. I was really hyped for the JSA but alas Dwayne had other plans.

It's only The Flash and prolly Aquaman 2 that WBD is committed to from the old regime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriiterNig: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
🌽 🌽

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
oyaskii:
The first critic review for Ben Affleck's "Air Jordan" origin story are out. Sadly Amazon is not doing a prime video release for this anytime soon as they have to recoup that $7m Super Bowl advert slot at the theatres for a start.😩

Amazon / Netflix theater releases no dey pass two weeks na. So I hardly think this one will even get to a month before it debuts on streaming.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Barrywhyte1:

Trust that quentin will find a way to add his own spin to it.

Surely, he will. I'm hearing this is his last pic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:

jayz has entered the chat

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kaycee7, how this cooking be??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jay Z, how? Did he announce retirement only to come back?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:

Jay Z, how? Did he announce retirement only to come back?

yep. the black album
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:

Zachary Levi reposted it on his insta story

We are witnessing Black Adam vs Shazam but the fight is happening on social media and not in the movies.

The C in DCEU stands for 'controversy'

Wahala no dey finish for this shared universe

I was hoping that James Gunn would nuke everything with hard reboot cuz I really can't wait for the whole thing to be over

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:
Kaycee, how this cooking be??
Haven't really got around to seeing Cells at Work yet but anime live-action adaptations don't really inspire positive feelings. Na to just wait make them cook finish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Word. Cos I thought Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was supposed to be his last pic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:
heard of this anime some years ago

Never seen it till now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
abduleez1:

Hmm

Well we already got osmosis Jones some years back.

That was a buddy cop type movie. Though it bombed I think
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2023
So fast?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2023
abduleez1:

Ah why should it be.

I've been hoping silently for a Kill Bill Vol 3. Vernetta Greene"s daughter (Vivica Fox's character) sure looks like she has a whole lot of score to settle.

That stare shouldn't be taken for granted oh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Some other Hollywood movies inspired by anime:

Matrix - Ghost in the Shell
Black Swan - Perfect Blue
Lion King - Kimba the white lion
Pacific Rim - Neon Genesis Evangelion

You clearly don't know what you're talking about
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Gmajor:

It's actually a well-known controversy, sadly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Gmajor:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
abduleez1:

See concept abeg grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Dotng:
So fast?

Something wey them for don drop for streaming before this month end sef. Since March 17 movie never reach $70m despite the fact that it debuted in china on the same date. Zachary Levi just hopped on social media and started blaming marketing, e be like say Black Adam no teach am anything.

I just remembered Aquaman 2 that messed up in test screenings and it's coming in with a budget of over $200m. 🌚 Talk about marvel projects flopping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar, Hueyreckless0007 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.