Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3994387 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dotng:
So fast?
Amazon somehow said it's an error.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
pu7pl3:

Why is it going to prime video instead of Hbomax?

It's a deal brought by Zaslav last year. Movies goes to PVOD few weeks before it hits SVOD. Simply means, it's not going to Amazon for free. It's for a fee. It's even more expensive than a subscription service for a whole month. You'd also see it on other channels before going for free on HBOMax. Prolly iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, Prime etc.

It usually depends on the movies tho.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
kkins25:
As long as it will drive my curiosity....

Any suggestions in the likes of inception, interstellar, nd so on?
You want to watch similar movies?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ishilove:
The Whale-

I haven't wept over a movie like this in a long time. It got to a point I had to ask myself if my hormones were all out of sync because I didn't understand this kain cry wey I dey cry cry cry cry cry

It has a tear jerking storyline that was brought to life by solid performances from all the characters.

The lead actor truly deserves the Oscar. Very well deserved indeed.
liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
abduleez1:

It's a deal brought by Zaslav last year. Movies goes to PVOD few weeks before it hits SVOD. Simply means, it's not going to Amazon for free. It's for a fee. It's even more expensive than a subscription service for a whole month. You'd also see it on other channels before going for free on HBOMax. Prolly iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, Prime etc.

It usually depends on the movies tho.

So as they can't make enough money in the theatres they try to pawn it off there...got it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:37am On Mar 23, 2023
ValeeLove:
They could have altered that once he was fired. Why didn't they?

Lol, Black Adam released in late October (21). James Gunn and Peter Safran tenure as the new DC heads started on November 1st.
It was until December before he (DJ) was booted out as Black Adam.

So, it's impossible to change anything regarding the old regime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2023
pu7pl3:

So as they can't make enough money in the theatres they try to pawn it off there...got it.

Yep, that's the idea. They try to make money off it for peeps that can't go to theaters. It's a format that was borne out of the pandemic when theatres was closed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Ultimate cooking to me...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2023
potland:
liar
You are free to believe what you want. I owe you no explanation and it is my prerogative not to suffer the blowback effects of your single digit IQ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Amma loose ma shït if he joins. Man's storytelling is bonkers good.

Etrigan the Demon needs something like this. But he's most suited to The Question.
Wouldn't mind fancying Constantine.
His like for like project would be The Authority given his Watchmen (2019) background.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2023
salute to the league of extraordinary posters smiley

Apparently today is the day I burst into this mortal coil. And yes the nurses were amazed.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jiggar(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Is it? (Your meme)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:

Is it? (Your meme)

Yes o. Ayam a year older today.

So now you can send me that pic of your magnificent bosoms birthday suit for the birthday boy wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Yes o. Ayam a year older today.
Alahamdulilahi!!! Happy birthday my big bros,and it is extra special as it is coinciding with the start of Ramadan grin

As for the rest of your post, I shall act like I did not see it, but I must reiterate that you need a sanctification of your mind and a renewal of your spirit man angry

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:

Alahamdulilahi!!! Happy birthday my big bros,and it is extra special as it is coinciding with the start of Ramadan grin

As for the rest of your post, I shall act like I did not see it, but I must reiterate that you need a sanctification of your mind and a renewal of your spirit man angry

Thank you for the warm wishes smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Thank you for the warm wishes smiley

I see you edited your post smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nollywood's The trade inspired by true events it says .. . Worth watching smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Apparently today is the day I burst into this mortal coil. And yes the nurses were amazed.
Happy Birthday Big man... Blessings upon Blessings Chief 🎉
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:

you and I know you're terrible at acting. 😁

Anyway, I just want to you to know:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/watermelon-health-benefits&ved=2ahUKEwjD-9Dph_L9AhUbiv0HHVbBBYsQFnoECBYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2QawAoNA1FvCC6Uci-gbxO

😁😁😁😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

HapPy birthday man. Cheers to more wins... 🍷🎂🍮
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Happy Birthday Chief. Many more years to you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

happy birthday bro, more blessings.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
🎥 Boston Strangler (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
you and I know you're terrible at acting. 😁

Anyway, I just want to you to know:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/watermelon-health-benefits&ved=2ahUKEwjD-9Dph_L9AhUbiv0HHVbBBYsQFnoECBYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2QawAoNA1FvCC6Uci-gbxO

😁😁😁😁
Why are you pointing me to the benefits of watermelon, you perv?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
RRR:
Indian feems ehn... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be that as it may, it is very entertaining, despite the flagrant and enthusiastic breakage of several laws of physics, gravity and common sense, impossible stunts and bare handed battles with tigers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Worth the download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
abduleez1:
Ultimate cooking to me...
Is there a live action adaptation of Grand Theft Auto
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:

when did you convert to Islam?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:
RRR:
Indian feems ehn... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be that as it may, it is a very entertaining, despite the flagrant and enthusiastic breakage of several laws of physics, gravity and common sense, impossible stunts and bare handed battles with tigers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Worth the download
are you a fan of their music and dance?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ishilove:

Why are you pointing me to the benefits of watermelon, you perv?
you know damn well why I'm pointing you to the benefits of that wonderful fruit. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
potland:
rumors has it you were conceived in a brothel after a condom mishap
What the fvck is the meaning of this rubbish?

Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3911) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Gbola5(m), Kaycee7(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.