Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,282 members, 7,846,285 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3801796 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Omo wetin dem wan do to my boy.... 😒😒😐

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CrystalTiger(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Avatar Way of Water, solid 8/10..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2023
abduleez1:
it was TMZ that was one of the major outlet to break the news, and they are hardly ever wrong. Maaan...Just as his career was starting to take off.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Lionsgate about to feast this year. It's looking like it's their year. Ultimate Chad John Wick 4 already started the rally.

Last year was Paramount's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2023
oyaskii:
it was TMZ that was one of the major outlet to break the news, and they are hardly ever wrong. Maaan...Just as his career was starting to take off.

Omo, I wan cry. Person wey just start to dey soar. Black man for that matter. Trust those w@nkers to put him matter for head while Ezra Miller remains in business. πŸ™ƒ

Mumu Disney wey no like to take the heat go run drop am sharpaly if the matter tire them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Bye Bye e career.
Ezra Miller identify as lbgtq non binary. Therefore, he is a sacred lamb that most be protected at all costs.
Jonathan Majors is a rising young BLACK man in America, that committed the cardinal sin of assaulting a woman. He must be cancelled.
These two cases are not the same.
abduleez1:

Omo, I wan cry. Person wey just start to dey soar. Black man for that matter. Trust those w@nkers to put him matter for head while Ezra Miller remains in business. πŸ™ƒ

Mumu Disney wey no like to take the heat go run drop am sharpaly if the matter tire them.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
This john wick movie too go well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
they chose not to admit it doesn't mean shiit

"We watched it as kids but didn't copy it"

Maybe I should come and make my own Nigerian cartoon about a cat and a mouse...
It doesn't matter that I watched it as a kid...it's an original idea grin

"I didn't know of it" (but I worked in animation in Japan at the same period when the work was well known) 🀑

So if I copy a work, and say "no I didn't copy it"
My son too comes out to say "my father didn't copy it"

I definitely didn't copy it

You also have to wonder why Simba and Kimba sound similar.

Perhaps a coincidence also grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
I hear say them kill dog in the presence of the owner.... Wetin make John Wick do like dis? grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2023
oyaskii:

Shit!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
samistry:
Bye Bye e career.
Ezra Miller identify as lbgtq non binary. Therefore, he is a sacred lamb that most be protected at all costs.
Jonathan Majors is a rising young BLACK man in America, that committed the cardinal sin of assaulting a woman. He must be cancelled.

Sadly that's the way things are or could turn out. I'm hoping he weathers this storm without damaging his career totally.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
abduleez1:
Ah! Abeg oh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
God bless that brother that mentioned "The boys" on this page, just had one hell of a superhero movie experience.......please any other like that again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
DC studios obviously don't know what to do with their universe,upon the fact that they have more diverse superheroes than marvel ,yet they keep making crap.

quite unfortunate Amazon only got rights to produce a Batman animated series, cause Amazon invest heavily in their superhero shows (e.g invincible,the boys).

Just sell it to Amazon totally
Thank you brother for mentioning the boys, you just made my week ❀️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham...8/10

Great fantasy pic set in Gotham. The new Batman voice actor delivered. I didn't think much noticing much difference from what I was used to. Great storytelling mixing major Batman villains in one big fantasy lore and still make sense.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by waploger(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
omoowhe:

Thank you brother for mentioning the boys, you just made my week ❀️

Jupiter legacy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Red Eye-8/10
You can never go wrong with Rachel McAdams and Cilian Murphy..
Great movie

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Polar- 6/10
Pop corn action flick..
Great way to pass time.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
MetroLane:

You also have to wonder why Simba and Kimba sound similar.

Perhaps a coincidence also grin

SMH.
Simba means lion in Swahili.
Initially they wanted to name the english dub of the animated series Simba but the thought it was too generic and so they settled for Kimba.
Yes. The similarity is a coincidence.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Warrior(2011) -8/10
Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton are enstranged brother's who go up against each other in Mixed martial arts and there's a prize money to be won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
(2007) - 9/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
samistry:
Bye Bye e career.
Most people don't like Ezra Miller.
And he won't appear in future DC projects.
The only reason he is in the flash is because the production of the movie had reached a point of no return so they had no other choice.
I'm surprised that you're playing the race card here.
After all Chris brown is black and he faced almost no consequence for what he did to Rhianna
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gmajor:

SMH.
Simba means lion in Swahili.
Initially they wanted to name the english dub of the animated series Simba but the thought it was too generic and so they settled for Kimba.
Yes. The similarity is a coincidence.
when there appear to be too many "coincidences", it forms a pattern
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gmajor:

The only reason he is in the flash is because the production of the movie had reached a point of no return so they had no other choice.
After all Chris brown is black and he faced almost no consequence for what he did to Rhianna
Says who?
Chris has suffered severe backlash even till now...
Some of it unjustly too

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hello can you take a screenshot? I suspect the battery is depleted. What model is it?
Hello GloriousGbola, my outlook mails take forever to download despite having very strong network. Please, epp me cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
waploger:

Jupiter legacy

You're one hell of a dude......thanks mate πŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gmajor:

Don't kid yourself. The "race card" utilmately plays a big role in these matters. Chris Brown's career trajectory took a different turn after the Rihanna fiasco, he lost gigs and opportunities and it was only his talents that saw/is still seeing him through.

Ezra Miller has a definite life line to appear in the DCU after the flash, if he "psychological pulls through" and DC will offer him all the "support" needed. I mean this man ran a "Sex Cult" and was involved in klepto escapades. A black man would have had his career dead and buried doing the least atrocity that Ezra Miller has been on for about 2 years now.

No wonder the great Denzel Washington advised Will Smith thus last year after the Oscar fiasco (Who's name hasn't really come up in any recent gig since then)....In your highest moments, be careful; that's when the devil comes for you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
gammarays1:
Who get John Wick chapter 4 download link?

These ads infested blogs don tire meπŸ™„πŸ™„

You can try Fz movies. It has Cam Rip version. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
kendrick93:
Warrior(2011) -8/10
Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton are enstranged brother's who go up against each other in Mixed martial arts and there's a prize money to be won.

Ahn ahn.... And this pic just got into my watchlist yesterday... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
kendrick93:
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
(2007) - 9/10

Lmao.... Which Kain plot be this. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
kendrick93:
Says who?
Chris has suffered severe backlash even till now...
Some of it unjustly too

Backlash is to be expected.
He assaulted a very famous celebrity.
But his career is still fine.
He has a lot of fans who are more than willing to attend his concerts
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
oyaskii:
Don't kid yourself. The "race card" utilmately plays a big role in these matters. Chris Brown's career trajectory took a different turn after the Rihanna fiasco, he lost gigs and opportunities and it was only his talents that saw/is still seeing him through.

Ezra Miller has a definite life line to appear in the DCU after the flash, if he "psychological pulls through" and DC will offer him all the "support" needed. I mean this man ran a "Sex Cult" and was involved in klepto escapades. A black man would have had his career dead and buried doing the least atrocity that Ezra Miller has been on for about 2 years now.

No wonder the great Denzel Washington advised Will Smith thus last year after the Oscar fiasco (Who's name hasn't really come up in any recent gig since then)....In your highest moments, be careful; that's when the devil comes for you

The fvcking pronouns in that screenshot πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3854) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.