Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774220 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Silverbird Cinemas is 6k
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dotng:

Why is it this high?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

Why is it this high?

The picture is not even as sharp as it should be. You may have to be ready for about 3GB for best pictures.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tfp with 2.65GB

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dotng:
Tfp with 2.65GB

I don't think I can watch a 3+ hrs movie without dosing the F up.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
waploger:

It means in the middle...
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dotng:
Nkiridotcom?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ishilove:
undecided
Mid..... middle
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ishilove:

Nkiridotcom?
Yes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Avatar 480p on tfpdl is 1.29GB tongue
I will advise that you go for 720p to get the best out of the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dotng:
Avatar 480p on tfpdl is 1.29GB tongue
I will advise that you go for 720p to get the best out of the movie.

1080p is the least I would recommend

I saw this movie in a cinema last year and it was the most beautiful looking work of art I've ever seen

It deserves to be seen in a higher quality resolution
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
When last did the resolution of movie really give me such dilemma over which to choose?

James Cameron you do dis one o....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
BlackManta:

1080p is the least I would recommend

I saw this movie in a cinema last year and it was the most beautiful looking work of art I've ever seen

It deserves to be seen in a higher quality resolution

That is 4.55GB on tfp
Nani667 It is time to do your usual. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omo this Jonathan Majors case don amaze me finish. The person that filed for DV has come out to say that it didn't happen but these fuckèrs are still holding on to the case, claiming that victims have been known to lie to avoid further abuse. 🙆🏾‍♂️ Film makers that I've not heard of before in my life are now crawling out to say that the guy has been known as an abuser for a long time.

I've been following Majors since 2020 and I've never heard any nonsense before. All the people wey plan the guy don come out. Matter don strong. Now we just have to wait for the final verdict from the judge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Someone that has been known as an abuser in Hollywood has been landing roles and endorsements left and right. Not to mention, general audience are just finding out for the first time. Something about this case is not right. Make I just dey follow the drama.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Be like some people are just out to destroy others. All it takes is ANY mistake. Whether it happened or not is now irrelevant.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2023
⬇️⬇️🌡

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DOyaskii(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2023
This is the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time and as it has become available digitally, it is a must see.
The movie features heavy CGI and a long run time, so it is an enconder nightmare. Below are some links with "reasonable sizes" that with quality and size file in mind to cater for all categories so that you can enjoy the stunning beauty of this movie immersive cinematography!

480p file size: 850mb https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BiHbv9I6NxQyEXh77qaBMA_aFKPI15Ih/view?usp=drivesdk

720p File size: 992mb https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bQEzFfFEIAr4erq-NkW-y-YtBBYrQt82/view?usp=drivesdk

720p File size: 2.92gb prestine quality https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y8SkIHWmsrhkbdPRIEZpdHmjCho74PKD/view?usp=drivesdk

1080p File Size: 5.7GB premium quality, especially if you have a high end device, suitable for UHD tv. https://drive.google.com/file/d/137lv4XI9iUZOScVT4dYTYa-skr0hp4Eo/view?usp=drivesdk

The 4K UHD file is still too messy and the size over bloated for now, will update as soon as it becomes available if need be.

Enjoy and Shalom fellow Sailors ☠️😁

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
🎥 Avatar: The Way Of Water (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

Average movie... Nothing special, very colorful tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2023
BlackManta:

How much do cinemas charge nowadays?

I haven't visited one since December last year

I think I paid 5k for Avatar 2 back then

How much did you pay for John Wick?

I think the money varies per cinema and the kind of movies being shown. Last time I watched Creed III in cineam, I paid 3500.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:
5,500 Naira for any new release in Lagos. Be guided.

Not true. It depends on the movie and cinema. I paid 3500 to watch Creed III.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Beorn:

Not true. It depends on the movie and cinema. I paid 3500 to watch Creed III.

Genesis cinemas is 5,500 for any new release with popcorn. Silverbird cinemas is almost the same when you factor in the popcorn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
How can you be blindsided and be the head of visual effects?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Genesis cinemas is 5,500 for any new release with popcorn. Silverbird cinemas is almost the same when you factor in the popcorn.

You shouldn't be including the popcorn price to the movie ticket unless it's a must.

At Film House, Surulere, movie tickets varies. My cousin watched Die Hart 2 for 3k excluding popcorn. I watched Creed III for 3500 excluding popcorn. I'd already eaten very well so I never bothered to get a bowl of popcorn for 2k.

As matter of fact, I prefer to use popcorn money to eat better solid food before entering the cinema room than to waste it on popcorn that would still leave me feeling hungry after the movie ends. I don't do popcorn at all unless I went to the cinema with a lady or my little cousins/nieces.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

popcorn and drink is free tho in Silverbird

Except they've changed it...
Abi I can't even remember again...

It's been so long I went there...
Almost 2 years I went to Silverbird

But I think you should be entitled to popcorn and 1 drink if you pay for movie at Silverbird
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Beorn:

You shouldn't be including the popcorn price to the movie ticket unless it's a must.

In Film House Surulere, movie tickets varies. My cousin watched Die Hart 2 for 3k excluding popcorn. I watched Creed III for 3500 excluding popcorn. I'd already eaten very well so I never bothered to get a bowl of popcorn for 2k.

As matter of fact, I prefer to use popcorn money to eat better solid food before entering the cinema room than to waste it on popcorn that would still leave me feeling hungry after the movie ends. I don't do popcorn at all unless I went to the cinema with a lady or my little cousins/nieces.

You're right about the popcorn. However, in Genesis cinemas, the popcorn na by force
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
popcorn and drink is free tho in Silverbird

Except they've changed it...
Abi I can't even remember again...

It's been so long I went there...
Almost 2 years I went to Silverbird

But I think you should be entitled to popcorn and 1 drink if you pay for movie at Silverbird

Things have changed oo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
NaijaMemes:

You're right about the popcorn. However, in Genesis cinemas, the popcorn na by force

Genesis dey greedy o.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Beorn:

At Film House, Surulere, movie tickets varies. My cousin watched Die Hart 2 for 3k excluding popcorn. I watched Creed III for 3500 excluding popcorn. I'd already eaten very well so I never bothered to get a bowl of popcorn for 2k.

Correct guy.
Why I go use my money buy useless popcorn of 2k wey no go belleful me.
I dey always chop wella before I enter cinema sef. Or instead use the money enter chicken republic first.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
abduleez1:

Correct guy.
Why I go use my money buy useless popcorn of 2k wey no go belleful me.
I dey always chop wella before I enter cinema sef. Or instead use the money enter chicken republic first.
the 2k don buy you better fried rice and chicken sef. If you be African man like me, na better Semo with vegetable soup and better beef I go use am buy.

Na guguru me go come use 2k buy. God forbid bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: keeper1, Chibudollar and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.