Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726979 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:

We'll be waiting for this breakfast by 2030. cool
Lol... No wahalla, just prepare for M3GAN 3.0 by then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fro5t:
This is like when you play under 4.5 and the scoreline in the first half is reading 3 - 3 grin

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I'm not forgetting what you're saying...

My point is that AI is not human, AI does not have human emotions...
Because of this, AI can only try to mimic...but cannot replicate it
Dey Play. The key thing about AI, is that it is advancing by the minute, things it is capable of today were unimaginable six months ago.

"Emotional AI" has even been a thing since the 90's with active research and development....thing to get with the programme harmano!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

What's Kaycee7's fav brew again?

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin PRO MAX.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Make una calm down. πŸ˜’ A.I doesn't even know shit that happened after 2021. How the fΓ»ck are you gon rule the world without current information all round.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
oh boy people don dey vex for marvel oh. Chai! πŸ˜‚

Who no go vex for dem. Kevin Feige basically took the goodwill people have for the MCU for granted. He thought he could get away with many of the shitty writing, weak CGI and hasty development to production process he's been churning out since 2020. Audience willingness to go watch anything MCU put out enmasse was the major reason for Feige slacking and deciding to make such shitty moves.
If it was DC the company wouldn't get away with half of what MCU has done in recent years.

I mean Kevin Feige basically released NINE PROJECTS in 2021 alone. All that numbers for a single genre studio. That's almost rivalling what traditional studios release at theatres in a year. So why u no go see superhero fatigue.

My own is they should continue fumbling the bag and critical reception just in time for the DCU's arrival. grin grin By 2026 we should be able to show the general audience a viable alternative to MCU formulaic crap. grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:

Who no go vex for dem. Kevin Feige basically took the goodwill people have for the MCU for granted. He thought he could get away with many of the shitty writing, weak CGI and hasty development to production process he's been churning out since 2020. Audience willingness to go watch anything MCU put out enmasse was the major reason for Feige slacking and deciding to make such shitty moves.
If it was DC the company wouldn't get away with half of what MCU has done in recent years.

I mean Kevin Feige basically released NINE PROJECTS in 2021 alone. All that numbers for a single genre studio. That's almost rivalling what traditional studios release at theatres in a year. So why u no go see superhero fatigue.

My own is they should continue fumbling the bag and critical reception just in time for the DCU's arrival. grin grin By 2026 we should be able to show the general audience a viable alternative to MCU formulaic crap. grin cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOyJqGtP-wU

Cause fk you we're marvel that's why!
Guess kevin took the fk you too far and now here we are.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOyJqGtP-wU

Cause fk you we're marvel that's why!
Guess kevin took the fk you too far and now here we are.
That thing usually pain me ehn, MCU will sit down drop average film but audiences will still queue and go watch rubbish. DC will drop decent movie the same thoughtless audience and critics will now start using microscope and torchlight to dey find wetin no loss.

MCU will churn out crap movies or average films but their fanboys no go let you hear word with "check the box office". Box office no dey boxnize again. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Now crap na crap. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
FOREIGNERS GODS

Sozinn will not see this type of nigerian film and appreciate it. If its somebody with bleached bear bear, he will run like a rabid baboon and post it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
I'm watching Pathaan. Indian films ehn🀣🀣🀣🀣

So far so good, the action sequences and VFX are very impressive. Bollywood dey try. Seriously. I'm taking a break because they are singing and dancing. I dey come 😁

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Octopusssy:
I'm watching Pathaan. Indian films ehn
That is why i tune into B4U on gotv. Tell ishilove we have scores to settle when she comes back
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
WB really looking to profit off this genre despite Mortal Kombat failings.
I wonder why they haven't done a Detective Pikachu 2 movie since.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Any russian or arab/muslim movie I can watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I've had chatGPT write a short story before...
It can do this...

But you're missing our point. AI can try all it wants to mimic human touch but it can never fully do it...cos it's not human.
Look at movies with masterpiece emotional impacts, movies that peer into the human mind...
Masterpiece movies that steer your mind like Inception...

An AI cannot write that...AI is bland of human emotions

Do you know you can detect an AI's writing even without an app?
I've used Ai's to write things before...so I can sometimes detect when a script was written by AI...

For example, a girl on Twitter was called out some days back, she later posted an apology letter on her Twitter.
The moment I saw that letter, I knew it was written by an AI...and not by herself

I checked her profile and sure enough, some of her old tweets shows she uses chatGPT

You can use AI to try to mimic human writing but it won't fΓ΄ol a sharp eye... Because AI is devoid of emotions...but human writing has emotions

Look at the image below...I couldnt find the unedited image again cos the tweet was deleted...but you can obviously see it was written by an AI
You need to follow up more on what people are doing with AI. People are prompting AI in such a way that they can churn out emotional articles. Some people are already integrating it into academic writing. The more people keep promoting these AIs, the more intelligent they become.

What becomes of the AI truly depends on what capitalists and opportunists want it to be. I know and I hope it’s going to be a helping tool.

Nevertheless, with the progress made so far, AI is not something that should be undermined because it’s useful in almost all important sectors of life unlike other inventions. The unpredictable part is that capitalists might choose to go mad with it. That is why we all need to keep close attention to whatever progress they are making and position ourselves for opportunities.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Told y'all cinema is back on the menu!! grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
When this lady turn 27 I no know.... 😭😭😭

Too many things wey I no know about this my love sha. 😒

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:
When this lady turn 27 I no know.... 😭😭😭

Too many things wey I no know about this my love sha. 😒

Dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
pu7pl3:

Dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No whine me oo. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Barbie is one movie I still believe will do very well at the box office. The hype is unreal. grin
I rewatched the trailer a week ago and I was genuinely curious to see what's it all about. I like the vibes. It's also from Greta Gerwig so no problemo.
A movie to chop an "L" for. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmm, kinda mixed.

Anyways, more Vampire fare awaits with Nosferatu from Robert Eggers.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:

No whine me oo. grin grin

You no know say your babe done reach 27 abi grin
You still dey look am as small pikin grin

Noo dey play, just dey play.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beau ain't Afraid... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
pu7pl3:

You no know say your babe done reach 27 abi grin
You still dey look am as small pikin grin

Noo dey play, just dey play.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Walahi she resemble 23-24 year old for my eye. 😭😭
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:
Barbie is one movie I still believe will do very well at the box office. The hype is unreal. grin
I rewatched the trailer a week ago and I was genuinely curious to see what's it all about. I like the vibes. It's also from Greta Gerwig so no problemo.
A movie to chop an "L" for. grin grin

Till today I still never watch white noise finish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Walahi she resemble 23-24 year old for my eye. 😭😭

Happy birthday to her sha
I hope she keeps on looking ageless
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
pu7pl3:

Till today I still never watch white noise finish.

White Noise isn't her directed movie. That's her partner's film β€” Noah Baumbach. He's also good. They're both revered in the movie world.

She directed Little Women and Lady Bird. Both of which earned Academy nominations for Screenplay and Best Picture; with Lady Bird earning her a Best Director nomination.

She's one of the few female writer-directors alongside Misha Green I'd love to join the DCU. She's most likely suited for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy projects. She works well with troubled women and their societal relationships and expectations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
How come nobody don drop review or rating of Netflix's The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die. Since? 🀨🀨
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I've had chatGPT write a short story before...
It can do this...

But you're missing our point. AI can try all it wants to mimic human touch but it can never fully do it...cos it's not human.
Look at movies with masterpiece emotional impacts, movies that peer into the human mind...
Masterpiece movies that steer your mind like Inception...

An AI cannot write that...AI is bland of human emotions

Do you know you can detect an AI's writing even without an app?
I've used Ai's to write things before...so I can sometimes detect when a script was written by AI...

For example, a girl on Twitter was called out some days back, she later posted an apology letter on her Twitter.
The moment I saw that letter, I knew it was written by an AI...and not by herself

I checked her profile and sure enough, some of her old tweets shows she uses chatGPT

You can use AI to try to mimic human writing but it won't fΓ΄ol a sharp eye... Because AI is devoid of emotions...but human writing has emotions

Look at the image below...I couldnt find the unedited image again cos the tweet was deleted...but you can obviously see it was written by an AI
I don't know why you like to cap.

This person does not exist, it was created by an AI can you tell the difference between this image and a real human being.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
abduleez1:

White Noise isn't her directed movie. That's her partner's film β€” Noah Baumbach. He's also good. They're both revered in the movie world.

She directed Little Women and Lady Bird. Both of which earned Academy nominations for Screenplay and Best Picture; with Lady Bird earning her a Best Director nomination.

She's one of the few female writer-directors alongside Misha Green I'd love to join the DCU. She's most likely suited for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy projects. She works well with troubled women and their societal relationships and expectations.

She was in the movie tho...
I couldn't even tell what the movie was about.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
AI is slowly creeping into the movie industry, it has already replaced concept artist, these images were created by an AI, not humans.

@ Baddestguyp can you also tell the difference.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
AI is slowly creeping into the movie industry, it has already replaced concept artist, these images were created by an AI, not humans.

@ Baddestguyp can you also tell the difference.
yes, sometimes we can tell the difference

I've even seen realistic AI art on tiktok and the likes...
There are some AI that can generate full realistic looking images
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
I don't know why you like to cap.

This person does not exist, it was created by an AI can you tell the difference between this image and a real human being.
I did mention this...didn't I?

About AI generating full images of people...
I've seen some sef, sèxy looking images...

You can't really tell at a glance but an expert can tell if he looks at them carefully...

There are some I can tell, there are some I can't tell...
I'm not an expert...I can only use the experience from what I've seen online

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: samistry(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.