Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3758019 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Help me ask am.... wetin I go dey plan to shell out around 500k.

234 805 292 6526

this dude is on the platform.
yasolan i think.

i have bought thinkpads from him. he has also referred me to a competent person to fix one when it developed an issue

my a51 had battery issues earlier this year and basically died. i got an s21 fe via him.

as always do your own due diligence and be careful
[b][/b]

i actually tried like three of four other people also on this platform, but they were dodgy as hell upon engagement

no need for the latest.

you can also go to jiji and type in s20, s21, s22

i kind of agree - that used flagship is better than new midrange it is like back then, buy new yaris or tokunbo camry.
as far as devices go - i have not bought new since forever. particularly in nigeria.

problem as always is nigerians are dodgy asf. before you buy stolen or refurb device.

+234 817 565 7695

you can also try this guy to replace your phone battery. the problem however is that there are allegedly no original /new phone batteries in the market - so it can be hit and miss. your battery may give you 2 years , 2 months or 2 weeks. if you know your way you can try ordering the battery yourself online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

234 805 292 6526

yasolan i think.

i have bought thinkpads from him. he has also referred me to a competent person to fix one when it developed an issue

my a51 had battery issues earlier this year and basically died. i got an s21 fe via him.

[/b]

i actually tried like three of four other people also on this platform, but they were dodgy as hell upon engagement

no need for the latest.

[b]you can also go to jiji and type in s20, s21, s22

i kind of agree - that used flagship is better than new midrange it is like back then, buy new yaris or tokunbo camry.
as far as devices go - i have not bought new since forever. particularly in nigeria.

problem as always is nigerians are dodgy asf. before you buy stolen or refurb device.
Chief i bust out laughing with you mentioning JiJi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

The ratio on there is like 9 scammers to 1 legit out of 10 sellers. There deals are always too good to be true which is a huge red flag.

The terrible experiences are too frequent and he his better off dealing with sellers on NL like you suggested, who have built verifiable reputation on here like you suggested. I have use some myself without hitches.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2023
samistry:
Suffered constant freezing and SIM card not detecting issues with my three year old redmi 8. Two of my friends with the same brand are also having issues.
Switched to a mid range Samsung m33, months ago.

Omo so you don ditch Xiaomi without telling us? 😭😭

How's the experience been compared to MIUI in terms of software and UI & UX??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

234 805 292 6526

yasolan i think.

[b][/b]

no need for the latest.

you can also go to jiji and type in s20, s21, s22

+234 817 565 7695

you can also try this guy to replace your phone battery. the problem however is that there are allegedly no original /new phone batteries in the market - so it can be hit and miss. your battery may give you 2 years , 2 months or 2 weeks. if you know your way you can try ordering the battery yourself online.

Alright.... thanks man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2023
oyaskii:

The ratio on there is like 9 scammers to 1 legit out of 10 sellers. There deals are always too good to be true which is a huge red flag.

The terrible experiences are too frequent and he his better off dealing with sellers on NL like you suggested, who have built verifiable reputation on here like you suggested. I have use some myself without hitches.

naa chief - you miss am small - the other guys i engaged were also on this platform sad
one of them kept trying to get me to buy an s21 ultra i think. eventually when we tested, only one of the sim slots worked. the other did not. he then 'went to his other shop' at which point i just left .

the trick to jiji (if you can call it that) is you must be a small subject matter expert. i have gotten lucky. even with facebook as well. one time one pc model i had wanted to buy for years - i found with an FB seller. it worked perfectly. it was however supposed to come with some free software coupons. i then emailed the manufacturer to ask about if coupons were still active. that's when they told me - this pc based on its model number is stolen inventory. which explains why i got it at 50% of the price i had been seeing it everywhere else embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2023
oyaskii:

That jiji na werey platform seh.... too many complaints and dodgy people over there.
The deals just like you say are majorly just too good to be true. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:
Oyaskii, na Redmi Note 9 series you dey use??

Omo my phone just dey misbehave recently for almost two weeks now. The battery seems to have gone bad cos the way e take dey drop ehn, like say e wan break Guinness record.

The worrying issue now na as the phone just dey reboot on e own for the past 5 days. E don escalate within yesterday and today. Something wey na once e dey reboot by itself these few days, don turn to something of over 10times within yesterday night and today.
Just now sef e don reboot 4 times. πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

This thing just dey vex me as I no plan for any phone purchase for this year until prolly summer next year. And all my smartphone purchases have been brand new phones, so it's pretty hard now settling for something less, cos na Poco F5 be my main target now later next year. Many things dey on my plate wey phone no even dey agenda at all. I've been using the phone since December 2020 sha...πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
I learnt long ago that UK used flagship is far better than a midranger

Try get a UK used flagship Samsung from any trusted dealer online.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
oyaskii:
Omooo...sorry about that bro. Yeah MIUI tends to reduce in performance over time as the years roll by for older devices. May i even ask which MIUI and Android version you are on? Please and please do not update it any further. The most funny thing is that the cause can range from a very long list of suspects, and it might be pretty difficult to pin down the exact cause but try the following steps.

Try and check if you installed any app recently before you noticed the "rebooting" issue , and just uninstall that particular app.

Or the safest best is to do backup and do a clean hard factory reset, and just start from scratch.

I have also seen a degraded battery cause this issue. Download a battery health app like Accu battery to check your battery health or leave your battery plugged to either a Power bank or power source for a considerable amount of time, if it doesn't reboot, then it means the battery is toast and doesn't have enough juice to power the device and probably needs a change.

Lastly, and this is a very last resort option if you have the technical know how, i have found out that running a custom rom on "older" devices seems to prolong thier shelf life. So you will need to unlock the bootloader and run a custom rom, there are tons of tutorials on this, but it is a very risky venture and you should have exhausted all your options before resulting to this.

Maaan, the price of devices are at an all time high no thanks to the Naira taking serious beatings against the dollar that it has the same worth as a toilet paper 😭. It was 1k to a dollar yesterday 😩😩. So to even get a Note 9 or 9s equivalent with similar specs of your device in today's money will cost in excess of 150k 😩, but you can actually get good deals on recent mid range devices with decent specs from credible sellers but I don't know how comfortable you will be with that option since you apparently like your devices brand new.

My personal tech advice is, the Ember months are not even good months to buy decent new mid range devices, As the new models are already in prod, with upgraded specs and way cheaper, January, February and March is the best month to buy. The Redmi 13 series was released in China yesterday so it will start shipping internationally by January, so it means the Redmi 12 of this year is already old news, and getting it now will be tomfoolery as, you ony have to wait like 3 months, more to January, to get the Redmi 13 that will be considerable better and cheaper. This analogy works for the Poco brand as well since both it and Redmi are produced by the same parent company.

So G, the best option is to try to revive your dear old Note 9 series ☺️ and wait it out till next year. I do hope one of these solutions do works for you....All the best ✌️

they slow down their phones with updates just like Apple do.

I noticed this years ago when I updated and my Redmi then started having issues...

Since then I never update any phone I use...

All brands are the same with updates...slow down performance to make you upgrade...

And those themes from MIUI store too are sometimes buggy af
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I'm very receptive of used flagship these days..... Google has done a nice job.
I have a problem with Samsung being too pricey, I can still work around since I like the S23 design but that their Exynos chipset dey turn me off AF.
The Snapdragon chips are great but Samsung's own chips na issue. Just that their OS is good and more stable, less issues compared to Xiaomi.

Na Huawei wey Trump slap ban on in 2020 dey cause all this nonsense. πŸ™ƒ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Help me ask am.... wetin I go dey plan to shell out around 500k.
if you need a pretty decent phone for cheap, for just 80-90k you can go for LG.

LG G8 is cheap af and it's Snapdragon 855...
You won't smell anything lag at all...it's far better than every mid-range phone you'll get in 2023

Or you can get a pretty decent cheap Samsung S20-22 for decent price too...like over 200k

Dump mid-range...it's even better to use a 2019-2020 used flagship than to use a 2023 midrange...

If you have the funds, go for S22 ultra or something
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

I'm very receptive of used flagship these days..... Google has done a nice job.
I have a problem with Samsung being too pricey, I can still work around since I like the S23 design but that their Exynos chipset dey turn me off AF.
The Snapdragon chips are great but Samsung's own chips na issue. Just that their OS is good and more stable, less issues compared to Xiaomi.

Na Huawei wey Trump slap ban on in 2020 dey cause all this nonsense. πŸ™ƒ

what i found is that apparently prices of samsung flagships drop very very quickly within a year, esp for used. though when buying you need to google the model to confirm if its is snapdragon or exynos
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:

You won't smell anything lag at all...it's far better than every mid-range phone you'll get in 2023

Or you can get a pretty decent cheap Samsung S20-22 for decent price too...like over 200k

Dump mid-range...it's even better to use a 2019-2020 used flagship than to use a 2023 midrange...

i would advise against LG. if i recall, they have gotten out of the phone business. that means support may be an issue down the line
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Snapdragon 855 is not better than the chipset you'll find on Poco F5. There's hardly any top tier midranger that a 2019 LG G8 is gonna beat in 2023. Stop the cap. I no be small pikin for smartphone technology. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even Poco F4 of last year will tear that LG to shreds with SD 870.
Talkless of Poco F5 with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2. That's a flagship chipset.

Of course, I agree that a used Flagship of the last one year or two is mostly better than a new midranger. Not a 3-4yr old flagship to a midrange phone that can be termed a flagship killer.

Unless maybe you're talking about the flagship experience, the esteem, OS and so on.

If it's just performance SD 7+ Gen 2 is a flagship processor and basically SD 8 Gen 1.

If money plenty for my hand I for just go for Google Pixel 7 Pro. Not minding Google Tensor 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I noticed this years ago when I updated and my Redmi then started having issues...

All brands are the same with updates...slow down performance to make you upgrade...

Lol, w be like say na you be that guy wey post say OEMs dey slow down phones with updates for the Xiaomi thread?? E even say Apple too na the same. Wey dem wan chop you alive. cheesy grin

Updates are to make your phone faster and give you security as well as some added features you might have lacked. But of course some updates are known to slow down phones performance which happens for all brands. It doesn't mean the OEMs are purposely forcing you ditch the phone. You'll be tricked to dump the old phone yourself with all the "scammy" new tech dey add to new phones, which are basically just new inventive names for already existing tech.

There's basically no difference between iPhone 14 pro max and the new 15 pro max. But people go still go queue to buy am with the new gimmick "satellite communication even without network".
Many consumers na mumu sha.

People are beginning to have sense now sha that's why you see dem dishing out long term updates and support for old flagships. If not for those support, those iPhone X and co for dey basically useless by now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i would advise against LG. if i recall, they have gotten out of the phone business. that means support may be an issue down the line
support or updates are pointless tbh...

Most updates just slow down phones and don't add anything worthwhile...
There's a reason why Apple are being sued for slowing down older phones with updates...

I learnt long ago to stop updating phones...these companies know what they do with updates...they give you pointless little gimmicks but slow performance to make you upgrade

I don't recommend LG unless you need a good phone to use for a short period. The software is trash and doesn't have much customization but it's SD855 so it's performance it great for that price...

I got my current one about 6 months ago after my previous phone got stolen at the worst time. I planned to use it for just 3 months but so far I've had absolutely no reason to change the phone since it's fulfilling all my needs...

I rarely game but I run FIFA mobile on max settings and PUBGM to pass away time in public...

I use the MIUI file manager sent from a xiaomi phone since the LG file manager is trash...
And I use an auto wallpaper changing app to switch over 900 wallpapers changing constantly every 15minutes...

I also use a launcher sha

I only recommended it cos he said he doesn't have 500k to use for S23 ultra...and I'm not sure you can get a decent Samsung for less than 300k right now

If he can go for S21 or S22 then it's a much better choice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

what i found is that apparently prices of samsung flagships drop very very quickly within a year, esp for used. though when buying you need to google the model to confirm if its is snapdragon or exynos

Yeah, I noticed their prices drop sharply when new devices are released. Make S23 dey drop dey go sha.... you peeps are making me pivot away from new midrangers.

Not gonna lie I've never been a big fan of used cos of unforseen issues someone might experience down the line and no warranty support. The easy option of me buying a used flagship have been prolly an iPhone. But man I'm a die hard android fan. Too much sweet freedom I can't relinquish.

If Baba god do am, Pixel 7 Pro is very enticing. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, w be like say na you be that guy wey post say OEMs dey slow down phones with updates for the Xiaomi thread?? E even say Apple too na the same. Wey dem wan chop you alive. cheesy grin

Updates are to make your phone faster and give you security as well as some added features you might have lacked. But of course some updates are known to slow down phones performance which happens for all brands. It doesn't mean the OEMs are purposely forcing you ditch the phone. You'll be tricked to dump the old phone yourself with all the "scammy" new tech dey add to new phones, which are basically just new inventive names for already existing tech.

There's basically no difference between iPhone 14 pro max and the new 15 pro max. But people go still go queue to buy am with the new gimmick "satellite communication even without network".
Many consumers na mumu sha.

People are beginning to have sense now sha that's why you see dem dishing out long term updates and support for old flagships. If not for those support, those iPhone X and co for dey basically useless by now.

I'm not active on Xiaomi thread...that's not me

But I've experienced some iish that made me stop updating phones...
Years ago I made a particular update and the drop in performance was crazy...

Game when dey run smoothly come dey lag like crazy... subsequent updates never made the issue better

Since then I became very careful with updates
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Snapdragon 855 is not better than the chipset you'll find on Poco F5. There's hardly any top tier midranger that a 2019 LG G8 is gonna beat in 2023. Stop the cap. I no be small pikin for smartphone technology. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even Poco F4 of last year will tear that LG to shreds with SD 870.
Talkless of Poco F5 with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2. That's a flagship chipset.

Of course, I agree that a used Flagship of the last one year or two is mostly better than a new midranger. Not a 3-4yr old flagship to a midrange phone that can be termed a flagship killer.

Unless maybe you're talking about the flagship experience, the esteem, OS and so on.

If it's just performance SD 7+ Gen 2 is a flagship processor and basically SD 8 Gen 1.

If money plenty for my hand I for just go for Google Pixel 7 Pro. Not minding Google Tensor 2.
SD870 is better than SD855...
Not an argument...

I never said it's better than Poco F5...

Depends on what midrange chipset you're talking about tbh...

It's sounds like mentioning flagship chipsets and calling it midrange...

There's a difference between flagship killers and midrange ..
Flagship killers use flagship level chipsets
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Yeah, I noticed their prices drop sharply when new devices are released. Make S23 dey drop dey go sha.... you peeps are making me pivot away from new midrangers.

Not gonna lie I've never been a big fan of used cos of unforseen issues someone might experience down the line and no warranty support. The easy option of me buying a used flagship have been prolly an iPhone. But man I'm a die hard android fan. Too much sweet freedom I can't relinquish.

If Baba god do am, Pixel 7 Pro is very enticing. grin
go for the pixel or Samsung...
Those are the best from Android...

Samsung is my number 1 recommendation...
I guess you're scared of getting Exynos chipset?

If you aren't playing heavy games, I don't see how you should be worried about Exynos

Any decent flagship or flagship-killer will serve your purposes sef...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
go for the pixel or Samsung...
Those are the best from Android...

Samsung is my number 1 recommendation...
I guess you're scared of getting Exynos chipset?

If you aren't playing heavy games, I don't see how you should be worried about Exynos

Any decent flagship or flagship-killer will serve your purposes sef...

You say?? I hate Exynos chipset with passion. Anytime I see it on Samsung phones it just screams overhyped and overpriced gadget with not much to show in my head. grin grin

These days sef Flagship top of the line Mediatek Dimensity chip looks better than Exynos flagship chipset.
It's when I found out they give Exynos chip to Africa and Europe, and only SD to US, my love for that brand begin dey die slowly. Especially that time when brand new Galaxy Notes dey catch fire. 2019 I think. grin grin Their werey price sef no dey make me like dem sef.

Samsung's only value for my eyes na it's Flagship S range.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
SD870 is better than SD855...
Not an argument...

I never said it's better than Poco F5...

Depends on what midrange chipset you're talking about tbh...

It's sounds like mentioning flagship chipsets and calling it midrange...

There's a difference between flagship killers and midrange ..
Flagship killers use flagship level chipsets

That's why I stated it in the post.

Poco F4 is a midrange as at last year when it released mostly because it wasn't using a very recent flagship chipset.

It's different from the situation of Poco F5 which utilizes a latest chip that can rub shoulders with any flagship chip at present. I'm mainly obsessed with the phone because it's basically a Flagship killer with Flagship chipset.
It can basically run anything you throw at it. Extra points for being new. But Xiaomi's continued dogshit OS is the main problem. But the customisation is unbeatable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

That's why I stated it in the post.

Poco F4 is a midrange as at last year when it released mostly because it wasn't using a very recent flagship chipset.

It's different from the situation of Poco F5 which utilizes a latest chip that can rub shoulders with any flagship chip at present. I'm mainly obsessed with the phone because it's basically a Flagship killer with Flagship chipset.
It can basically run anything you throw at it. Extra points for being new. But Xiaomi's continued dogshit OS is the main problem. But the customisation is unbeatable.
Xiaomi is always unbeatable with their customization....

If there's one thing I'll miss from Xiaomi...it's definitely how customizable their devices are
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

You say?? I hate Exynos chipset with passion. Anytime I see it on Samsung phones it just screams overhyped and overpriced gadget with not much to show in my head. grin grin

These days sef Flagship top of the line Mediatek Dimensity chip looks better than Exynos flagship chipset.
It's when I found out they give Exynos chip to Africa and Europe, and only SD to US, my love for that brand begin dey die slowly. Especially that time when brand new Galaxy Notes dey catch fire. 2019 I think. grin grin Their werey price sef no dey make me like dem sef.

Samsung's only value for my eyes na it's Flagship S range.
Exynos is not as bad as you're claiming...
It's decent enough for every casual user...
No doubt it is inferior to Snapdragon but it's still flagship level...

Again it depends on what you use a phone for.
Do you play the most tasking games on max settings?

If not, then any decent flagship whether older or newer flagship will serve all your purposes well...

The only time I was obsessed with comparing chipsets was when I used to play heavy games on mobile...
Now I don't...I only play 1 or 2 games only when I want to pass away time in public...

Every other thing will be handled easily...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Check Fz movies or pahe
I go chop ban if I try am. πŸ₯²
Idan don dey fear ban? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:

The Apple updates slows down thingy, is a "good thing" in hindsight but on paper it looks as if they want you to buy a newer device. The simple reason is that, they offer the longest OS support for devices currently compared to other brands and it has become somewhat of thier undoing. Take for Example the iPhone x lunched with IOS 11 but got updates up to IOS 16, that's like 5 years OS support!, Meanwhile, the iPhone 14 lunched with IOS 16 out of the box but with a much newer and better chip. So a task might be performed with a single instruction to the CPU on the iPhone 14, but it will take 5 intrsuctions to the CPU to perform the same task! on the Iphone x because of much older chip, thereby stressing it, causing shutdowns and overworking an already older battery and chip, so what they do to avoid this, is to under clock the CPU to perform the tasks much more slowly hence "the slow down", and preserve the life of the old iPhone x for a little bit and if you are tired of the slow downs, you basically just have to upgrade πŸ˜€ and that's probably why Apple are a $3 TRN company 😩.

Funny enough, many tech products do this also especially computers, but the difference is that they have many alternative products to choose from that are not premium unlike Apple who have a very limited lineup of products to choose from and they are all premium.

But that's not even what is happening with Redmi. Redmi run on MIUI which is a custom rom bundled with Android, hence it's the custom part that is buggy and it very difficult to keep a custom rom bug free, and the best thing to do to your Redmi device is to most likely just leave it with the OS with came it out of the box and only update when is very necessary to. Only Samsung has been able to bundled thier One UI with Android with very little bugs, hence One UI is the best custom Android experience. Pixels and Nokia more recently rarely face these issues because they are running pure Android devoid of any customization by third parties
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Manofsteel2013:

is this where you dey?
since 2013? πŸ˜„
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Lady Bird (2017) = 5.7/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Braveheart (1995) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Killing Of A Sacred Deer (2017) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ

❀️

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Gran Turismo (2023) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Xiaomi is always unbeatable with their customization....

If there's one thing I'll miss from Xiaomi...it's definitely how customizable their devices are

That customisation will be sorely missed.
It's only Samsung that comes close to Xiaomi's customisation. Albeit, way less buggy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatigboman: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Even Lipton Tea knows whatsup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.