Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774403 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by harrysmith12: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
I'm watching star wars. My favorite movie is Star Wars The Force Awakens. It was the greatest part of star wars for me because of Harrison Ford. I liked his acting and character very much. Moreover, I was amazed by the neopixel replica lightsaber used by the characters. This is what makes this movie more exciting and phenomenal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Help me ask am.... wetin I go dey plan to shell out around 500k.

I done ask am
No mind am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

You say?? I hate Exynos chipset with passion. Anytime I see it on Samsung phones it just screams overhyped and overpriced gadget with not much to show in my head. grin grin

These days sef Flagship top of the line Mediatek Dimensity chip looks better than Exynos flagship chipset.
It's when I found out they give Exynos chip to Africa and Europe, and only SD to US, my love for that brand begin dey die slowly. Especially that time when brand new Galaxy Notes dey catch fire. 2019 I think. grin grin Their werey price sef no dey make me like dem sef.

Samsung's only value for my eyes na it's Flagship S range.

My Samsung isn't Exynos oh, it's SD
UK open box S20 5G.

You would hardly see any Samsung Exynos nowadays bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yasolan(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

234 805 292 6526

this dude is on the platform.
yasolan i think.

i have bought thinkpads from him. he has also referred me to a competent person to fix one when it developed an issue

my a51 had battery issues earlier this year and basically died. i got an s21 fe via him.

as always do your own due diligence and be careful
[b][/b]

i actually tried like three of four other people also on this platform, but they were dodgy as hell upon engagement

no need for the latest.

you can also go to jiji and type in s20, s21, s22

i kind of agree - that used flagship is better than new midrange it is like back then, buy new yaris or tokunbo camry.
as far as devices go - i have not bought new since forever. particularly in nigeria.

problem as always is nigerians are dodgy asf. before you buy stolen or refurb device.

+234 817 565 7695

you can also try this guy to replace your phone battery. the problem however is that there are allegedly no original /new phone batteries in the market - so it can be hit and miss. your battery may give you 2 years , 2 months or 2 weeks. if you know your way you can try ordering the battery yourself online.
Thanks for the mention Chief. I appreciate it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
yasolan:

Thanks for the mention Chief. I appreciate it

smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

My Samsung isn't Exynos oh, it's SD
UK open box S20 5G.

You would hardly see any Samsung Exynos nowadays bro.

You sure. Maybe it's the one you purchased cos most Samsung's sold worldwide asides 2022 series and S23 series (all use SD8 Gen 2) ...... they are mostly Exynos chipsets.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
DyingFetus:

It's not there

Drop the name of the site you got it from or paste the link in paste bin
It's there

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Exynos is not as bad as you're claiming...
It's decent enough for every casual user...
No doubt it is inferior to Snapdragon but it's still flagship level...

Again it depends on what you use a phone for.
Do you play the most tasking games on max settings?

If not, then any decent flagship whether older or newer flagship will serve all your purposes well...

The only time I was obsessed with comparing chipsets was when I used to play heavy games on mobile...
Now I don't...I only play 1 or 2 games only when I want to pass away time in public...

Every other thing will be handled easily...

Sure.... Exynos chipsets are great also but it feels you're short-changed when you know you can get the top of the line SD chips.
If Samsung only offers Exynos chips just like Google only offers Tensor chips, you go just calm down collect your thing jejely.

I haven't been playing games on my phone for over a year now. I just love all the raw performance I can get. Tho I'm most likely going back to Mobile gaming when I get my next top smartphone upgrade.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
BankyGee:

Idan don dey fear ban? grin

The thing do me shege one month like dat.... I don dey fear am. Most times the useless ban they follow all my accounts and na mostly when I get better thing to share or discuss that thing dey happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
American Wrestler: The Wizard:7.5/10
Genre: Drama, Biopics, Sports

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
The Black Book:4/10
Genre: Action, Drama

Rambo meets Taken. Cliche story, horrible acting and cinematography, who the he.ll picked RMD for this role? I guess they wanted to make him our own Liam Neeson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
majesticguy:
The Black Book:4/10
Genre: Action, Drama

Rambo meets Taken. Cliche story, horrible acting and cinematography, who the he.ll picked RMD for this role? I guess they wanted to make him our own Liam Neeson.

My thoughts exactly.
That's why I didn't recommend it for anyone.
It's trash....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omoh gran turismo is out, will drop a review after watching it this night cheesy tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice time for some good good Pughsy whiff.... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
cool cool cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
The Boogeyman.....5.9/10

Just slightly above average tier horror film. A few jumpscares here and there but storytelling and writing doesn't really hold up. Even acting sef is just basic.

The kind of trailer it got, you'd think this would be premium.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Sociology5555: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pls someone should give me site to download latest movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omotola90(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2023
abduleez1:

You sure. Maybe it's the one you purchased cos most Samsung's sold worldwide asides 2022 series and S23 series (all use SD8 Gen 2) ...... they are mostly Exynos chipsets.
CPU-Z app to the rescue. I use samsungs10e and it's snapdragon just download the app
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:48am On Sep 28, 2023
omotola90:
CPU-Z app to the rescue. I use samsungs10e and it's snapdragon just download the app

Funny I deleted the app from my phone yesterday...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2023
abduleez1:

I'm sure bro
It's Snapdragon 865 or something like that.
Samsung androids are the best out there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2023
pu7pl3:

I'm sure bro
It's Snapdragon 865 or something like that.
Samsung androids are the best out there.

Nice πŸ‘....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Now this is something to get hyped for..... looks really fun. 🀩🀩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJIne8YlQk?si=f6bnsIqbUpE-9hoX
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2023
abduleez1:
Now this is something to get hyped for..... looks really fun. 🀩🀩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJIne8YlQk?si=f6bnsIqbUpE-9hoX
February is too far. Which kind wahala be this sef cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Django Unchained (2012)

β€œKill white folks and they pay you for it? What’s not to like?”

I had the pleasure of seeing this spaghetti revisionist western classic again and it might even be better than i remember it. The 8th film by a certain Quentin Taratino offers more than it advertised and quite possibly might be his best work imo, and it was everything you would expect from a film in his filmography as a filmmaker who is true to his materials and methods that work, buckets loads of blood and more than half of the dialogue having an insane use of the N word, and maximum fun guaranteed.

The story itself is a simple revenge tale but what makes it really thick is the supreme performances of the surprisingly ensemble cast. Christopher Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are my clear standouts, the former duly won an Oscar, his second i might add, the first been for another Quentin Taratino flick, thier combo is clearly magical. Not to take anything away from Jamie Foxx's performance tho, it was mightly fine, and he is probably one of the best black actor of this generation.

In usual QT style, the film is filled with twisted humour that i was practically just laughing most of it, but there was still some serious racial undrtone that kept me in check, the height of the humour was Samuel L Jackson basically re-enacting a live version of "Uncle Ruckus" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's like QT made Inglourious Basterds (2009) to highlight the horrors of the Holocaust and made this to highlight the horrors of slavery just to balance it up. A very good watch with very high replay value.

8/10.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2023
toluxe0075:

February is too far. Which kind wahala be this sef cry

E no too far like dat sef cos there's plenty of content to keep one busy this period till next year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
This damn scene grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
oyaskii:
Django Unchained (2012)

β€œKill white folks and they pay you for it? What’s not to like?”

I had the pleasure of seeing this spaghetti revisionist western classic again and it might even be better than i remember it. The 8th film by a certain Quentin Taratino offers more than it advertised and quite possibly might be his best work imo, and it was everything you would expect from a film in his filmography as a filmmaker who is true to his materials and methods that work, buckets loads of blood and more than half of the dialogue having an insane use of the N word, and maximum fun guaranteed.

The story itself is a simple revenge tale but what makes it really thick is the supreme performances of the surprisingly ensemble cast. Christopher Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are my clear standouts, the former duly won an Oscar, his second i might add, the first been for another Quentin Taratino flick, thier combo is clearly magical. Not to take anything away from Jamie Foxx's performance tho, it was mightly fine, and he is probably one of the best black actor of this generation.

In usual QT style, the film is filled with twisted humour that i was practically just laughing most of it, but there was still some serious racial undrtone that kept me in check, the height of the humour was Samuel L Jackson basically re-enacting a live version of "Uncle Ruckus" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's like QT made Inglourious Basterds (2009) to highlight the horrors of the Holocaust and made this to highlight the horrors of slavery just to balance it up. A very good watch with very high replay value.

8/10.

The single best performance I've ever seen Samuel L Jackson in.

This scene was mighty weirdly hilarious. Man was behaving like a damn hater and enemy of progress. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Writers down..... actors to go...

Next year is looking pretty underwhelming asides March.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
And this is why I'm hopeful and strongly believe this is the man for the job.

He understands what needs to be done and well understands the genre and a big promoter of obscure characters. That's why I believe the DCU will shine through instead of overly dependent on the BIG THREE.

And his first slate reveal already showed this understanding and commitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2023
abduleez1:

The single best performance I've ever seen Samuel L Jackson in.

This scene was mighty weirdly hilarious. Man was behaving like a damn hater and enemy of progress. grin grin
lol Man believed the only purpose of the black man is to serve white folks grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.