Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3783783 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Saturnalia:
WriterNig

abduleez1

oyaskii

Please guys, I need you to help me with the download link for this beautiful movie in 480p. The movie has five different titles.

Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King - 2005

Ring of the Nibelungs

Die Nibelungen

Curse of the Ring

Sword of Xanten.

I have been looking for it for more than 3 months without success.

I watched it once on DVD around 2008 but I need to have it in my digital archive.

This film sweet die! grin

Thank you.
Here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czmoKikPBavg8rtpttHdmXdQUVJS7bpN/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
oyaskii:
Here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czmoKikPBavg8rtpttHdmXdQUVJS7bpN/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks. It seems the Movie has 2 episodes. Could you please help me with the link to the second episode?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Saturnalia:

Thanks. It seems the Movie has 2 episodes. Could you please help me with the link to the second episode?
I can't help you with that mann. The movie is a television movie and as such it didn't have a big screen wide release so meaning it is an extremely rare find, seeing this first part alone is even difficult. I guess you would have to go on YouTube and search for it, if you really want it, it will be buried deep within there.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Saturnalia:

Thank you for your response. It looks like the movie but the run time of the actual movie is almost or over 3hours if I remember correctly but this one you posted is just 1hour 25 minutes.

Please, could you help me source for a direct link for the whole movie? Not YouTube.

Thanks.

Best I could get. I think the other parts are there too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
oyaskii:
I can't help you with that mann. The movie is a television movie and as such it didn't have a big screen wide release so meaning it is an extremely rare find, seeing this first part alone is even difficult. I guess you would have to go on YouTube and search for it, if you really want it, it will be buried deep within there.

Good luck.

Ok, thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
armadeo:

Best I could get. I think the other parts are there too.

Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Possessedkid: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Come and see 9/10

The story of a child soldier in the Nazi war ,
His mental sanity was depreciating gradually till he grasped himself

Nazi soldiers are very funny and wicked

Shows that women really suffer in war times from being raped, your children taken from you to being slaughtered like a cow

Reminds me of the Biafran war when nigerian soldiers raped Biafran women they come across and nigerian soldiers eat food set as traps by Biafrans

You don't wanna know the rest

I wish a decent film was made on the Biafran by an independent film maker like that Ugandan film called captain alex
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Saw X
These people went to scam John Kramer, didn't they get the memo😁😁
How can you use Human intestine for rope na

Btw Amanda have gone soft
they did the same thing in Machete. It's said the human intestine is very long and can be use as a rope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
joseph1832:
they did the same thing in Machete. It's said the human intestine is very long and can be use as a rope.
E shock me oo
The machete is the t a movie or series and what year
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
The Origin: Madam Koi Koi Part 1/E1 (2023).

9ja boarding house most popular myth comes to life!.

A long review.....pardon πŸ™πŸΏ

I have been feeling quite overwhelmed lately that i have basically just mentally tapped out off seeing movies/series and i think i barely scraped through just about 3 movies all October, Terrible terrible form 😩, but when i saw this popular urban legend coming to the big screen i had to obliged.
Billed as a 2 part affair or episodes if you will, so i am hoping this review falls within the purview of this thread.

This first part/episode was really really good as a pace setter and i am quite surprised how well put together the writing and character development was, it clearly showed, some really serious people were in charge.

Madam Koi Koi mythology is not a new tale, if you were born in the 70s, 80s, 90s and even to some extent, Gen Z, will totally be able to relate to it. This retelling had our central character, Amanda, changed school, to a Catholic boarding school in the fictional town of Malomo in the 90s, as she begins her sojourn in this new school, she keeps being jolted by a nightmare, of a certain unnamed horror with "a red koi koi" shoe, lurking in the shadows , and we are quickly reminded, why we are here and things are definitely not as they seem in this school and indeed the town.

I know i have praised the writing, but the acting and delivery was equally top notch, only a few known faces, but the newbies stole the show!. There was a rape scene, that was so well acted that i had to actually fast forward it at the time, because of how true to life and grossly disturbing it was! Impeccable acting!

As with Nollywood movies set in the olden times, continuity error always seems to rear it's ugly head, and i was on the look out for one, and they almost didn't disappoint, the setting, props, Clothing style fit the era it was set, being 70' to 90's. The pulled out a fresh "tortoise" car and i was wondering were they got one, so pristine lol. The students especially the girls, on first look, looked over age to play teenagers in sec school, but then again these are, how mature, girls used to look in sec school back then, i have my mum's sec school photos to confirm πŸ˜ƒ, so props to the casting crew. The little blot, was when one character used a popular phrase that only came out in real life about 2 years ago, so there's no way it is been said in a movie supposedly set in the 90s, i voiced out my concerns to the lead actress on X (formerly known as Twitter) and she duly replied and said it was rather anachronism and not a continuity error, it seemed a rather convenient answer but i allowed it because of how good the other continuity props were.
And, also it was billed as horror, and one of the new genres Nollywood is exploring, but they are still piss poor at it, the jump scares in this were so minimal and scaled to zero, it rather made the whole thing look like a drama, but then again, horror movie makers here are still relying heavily on make up to bring that horror flair because VFX use is still alien here, and i know horror make up can be quite expensive and only few make up/costume studios offer such services, but i would really love them to up the horror ante in the next part .

Even though they already promised that it was a 2 part affair, i was kicking myself when it ended abruptly as things were kicking into proper gear.
Thank goodness the next part isn't too far away.

For now, this is a great intro that seems to stick a decent landing in what they were trying to do, so on to the next one.

7/10.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

E shock me oo
The machete is the t a movie or series and what year
it's a movie. It starred Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal and other A lister. It's a cool rugged movie.

It believe it's directed by Robert Rodriguez. Google it and you'll see for yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Locked In.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 1:49am On Nov 05, 2023
THE KILL ROOM --- 5/10

SAW X --- 8/10

REPTILE --- 7.5/10

NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU --- 8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2023
A HAUNTING IN VENICE --- 5/10

A MILLION MILES AWAY --- 8.5/10

ALL FUN AND GAMES --- 7/10

DELIVER US --- 7/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2023
THE CREATOR --- 9/10

Amazing and emotionally packed blockbuster, especially the showcasing of the sorrow, loss and pain that comes with war. I anticipate a sequel for this film. Yes, USS NOMAD has been destroyed, but the Western Millitary Alliance is still in existence, so nothing stops USS NOMAD 2.0 from being built. In other words, the war isn't over. A trilogy would be ideal... ideal to conclude the story arc.

#Xavier

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2023
V for Vendetta.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chevalier 2023

8/10

Bleep napoleon!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nowhere.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2023
joseph1832:
V for Vendetta.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Possessedkid:
Come and see 9/10

The story of a child soldier in the Nazi war ,
His mental sanity was depreciating gradually till he grasped himself

Nazi soldiers are very funny and wicked

Shows that women really suffer in war times from being raped, your children taken from you to being slaughtered like a cow

Reminds me of the Biafran war when nigerian soldiers raped Biafran women they come across and nigerian soldiers eat food set as traps by Biafrans

You don't wanna know the rest

I wish a decent film was made on the Biafran by an independent film maker like that Ugandan film called captain alex
Do you mean "who killed captain Alex"?
Because that movie is an utter embarrassment

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Xavier5:
THE CREATOR --- 9/10

Amazing and emotionally packed blockbuster, especially the showcasing of the sorrow, loss and pain that comes with war. I anticipate a sequel for this film. Yes, USS NOMAD has been destroyed, but the Western Millitary Alliance is still in existence, so nothing stops USS NOMAD 2.0 from being built. In other words, the war isn't over. A trilogy would be ideal... ideal to conclude the story arc.

#Xavier

I read a few reports saying that Gareth Edwards the director of The Creator was in talks to direct a DCU project

If it's true, Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow would suit him perfectly.
It is a very personal character driven sci-fi story, something Gareth can adapt very well.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle is worse than badβ€”it's stale. This movie brings nothing new to the superhero genre. Everything it does has already been done by other movies. Don't get me wrong, this movie isn't that bad, but if you've been watching movies for the past ten years, this movie will not interest you. If it had been released in 2010, it would have been better received, but the world has moved past this level of storytelling

2/10 would not recommend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
BlackManta:

I read a few reports saying that Gareth Edwards the director of The Creator was in talks to direct a DCU project

If it's true, Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow would suit him perfectly.
It is a very personal character driven sci-fi story, something Gareth can adapt very well.

Well, most fans have been clamouring for Greta Gerwig to direct Woman of Tomorrow.

There's many things going on in DC underground now but it seems James Gunn is locking down top tier directors and writers for the upcoming DCU.

Some of the recent news I'm happy about is Ozark showrunner possibly heading "Lanterns" TV show and Anya Chalotra cast as Circe, three-time Oscar nominated writer John Logan contacted for "Brave and The Bold". Also, a "The Question" project in the works.

Circe's presence in the DCU is the sweetener for me. I've always clamoured for that character or Hecate's appearance. Now one is assured proper Wonder Woman villains will be introduced and a possibility of Justice League Dark collabo project.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One is a nice action movie but I didn't feel this one like the last one β€” Fallout.
Fallout had better writing and pacing but this one sure has entertaining faces to see like, Hayley Atwell and Rebecca Ferguson.

7/10.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by movieloadedtrai: 1:24am On Nov 07, 2023
Check out the official trailer for the following new Movies & TV Series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ6KahsjjhU

(1) (2) (3) ... (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: WriterNig and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.