Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747866 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:42am On Feb 16
Illusioneffect:
70% of people would watch this just to see Sweeney in a cat costume Goddayum!

I dey tell you. You know how many pics of this exact clothing wey I don save. 🤤🤤

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:45am On Feb 16
abduleez1:

I dey tell you. You know how many pics of this exact clothing wey I don save. 🤤🤤
For research purposes?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PinkNature: 10:45am On Feb 16
abduleez1:

Their filmography says hi. grin grin

Gods of Egypt 14% ? Wrong ratings mehn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Feb 16
armadeo:

I didn't Expect the perfrume to have such an effect on people. I didnt see that coming at all.

Both the hangmans scene and the final scene.
I kind of figured it would end that way. Dude was literally a demigod, the narrator made that clear...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:30am On Feb 16
Kaycee7:
For research purposes?

Specifically for research purposes. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:31am On Feb 16
PinkNature:

Gods of Egypt 14% ? Wrong ratings mehn.

I also enjoyed the movie back then when it came out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:35am On Feb 16
Kaycee7:
Might have to watch Morbius and Madame Web now, cos I enjoyed the other three movies, especially Gods of Egypt.
And that's even the one with the lowest score 😂🤣😂

E really shock me sef cos I enjoyed all except The Last Witchhunter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:30pm On Feb 16
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | 2024

6.3 / 10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16
abduleez1:

Specifically for research purposes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Suicideboy: 6:49pm On Feb 16
abduleez1:

Yt women are trash and over rated

The best are brown or black women

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Suicideboy: 6:54pm On Feb 16
Serbian film

If you have downloaded this movie , inbox me I go sub for you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adasun(m): 1:54am On Feb 17
Wait, is that no one has watch 'what happened to Monday '

Shit mehn that's 9.5/10 what!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PinkNature: 6:04am On Feb 17
Adasun:

The movie is old. So it's only natural that you're not going to get reviews en masse in 2024.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:20am On Feb 17
Adasun:

Maybe because we weren't sleeping under a rock and we watched the movie many years ago

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adasun(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17
true talk, i come across the movie after recommendation from facebook. it was bomb
PinkNature:

The movie is old. So it's only natural that you're not going to get reviews en masse in 2024.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adasun(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17
Baddestguyp:

Maybe because we weren't sleeping under a rock and we watched the movie many years ago
try harder, ur sarcasm no hold water.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 12:28pm On Feb 17
Upgraded - 7/10
I normally don't watch movies i just see on the internet without recommendation but the synopsis of this movie stood out to me. It was surprisingly funny to me and great for what it was trying to be, not the best movie in any way but already one of my favorite rom-coms of all time
P.S.: The lead actress is too gorgeous not to be kept in a glass case grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17
Remember sometime last year when the idea of AI writing scripts had y'all in an uproar.

Well, it's no longer just writing scripts.

"Written, produced and directed by AI.

Coming to a screen in your hands, soon."

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17
Kaycee7:
Remember sometime last year when the idea of AI writing scripts had y'all in an uproar.

Well, it's no longer just writing scripts.

"Written, produced and directed by AI.

Coming to a screen in your hands, soon."
lol i actually just wrote a piece about it. The potential that A.I holds is simply too enormous for to be a "problem" or people wishing it didn't exist.

It's like the biggest advancement the human fabric has seen in the 21st century and it is going to achieve very big things for us as a species. Creatives seems like the most "endangered species" of the "A.I boom", but the fact is, everybody is in"danger", An A.I diagnosing a diseases within seconds and providing the right treatment regiment, will sooner or later put Doctors out of jobs.

But my stand is, the best thing to do is to stay ahead of the curve and find a "way" to work along side A.I to achieve the best result. You are a screen writer? Fine, A.I will help you tell your stories better!, You are a Composer? A.I will help you fashion the best notes for your Symphony. A.I is not the enemy, it should be seen as a tool to steer our creativity in the right direction.

The OpenAI "Sora" model is scary, saw some renders, and it's really good but their as still some hiccups but as a machine learning model, it is constantly evolving to get better, and i still believe it is a good thing it exists because of the points i stated earlier. All the talk of how it will make it easy to "deep fake" and whatnot, whilst these fears are valid, i am a strong believer of "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Basically anything can be a tool for evil or for good depending on the intent, the potential that AI holds is simply too enormous for "these fears" to push it away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17
oyaskii:
lol i actually just wrote a piece about it. The potential that A.I holds is simply too enormous for to be a "problem" or people wishing it didn't exist.

It's like the biggest advancement the human fabric has seen in the 21st century and it is going to achieve very big things for us as a species. Creatives seems like the most "endangered species" of the "A.I boom", but the fact is, everybody is in"danger", An A.I diagnosing a diseases within seconds and providing the right treatment regiment, will sooner or later put Doctors out of jobs.

But my stand is, the best thing to do is to stay ahead of the curve and find a "way" to work along side A.I to achieve the best result. You are a screen writer? Fine, A.I will help you tell your stories better!, You are a Composer? A.I will help you fashion the best notes for your Symphony. A.I is not the enemy, it should be seen as a tool to steer our creativity in the right direction.

The OpenAI "Sora" model is scary, saw some renders, and it's really good but their as still some hiccups but as a machine learning model, it is constantly evolving to get better, and i still believe it is a good thing it exists because of the points i stated earlier. All the talk of how it will make it easy to "deep fake" and whatnot, whilst these fears are valid, i am a strong believer of "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Basically anything can be a tool for evil or for good depending on the intent, the potential that AI holds is simply too enormous for "these fears" to push it away.
It's basically just a new frontier on the innovation front.
This is how it has always been in history. During the Industrial Revolution, while some workers were wailing and protesting, some went and learnt how to operate the steam engines and shifted into new careers.
During the inception of Social Media, while some people pushing conspiracy theories, others went ahead to grow followings and are now currently huge media brands.
And now it's set to repeat the cycle with AI.
I missed the Social Media window. Will be damned if I don't capitalize on this AI window.

If we've learnt anything from AI trends so far, it's going to take a while before OpenAi is done working out the kinks in Sora well enough for it to be open to mass use. Early users/testers will have a head start in prompt creation, content identification and modification.

Some people are about to make a lot of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17
The Critical Drinker called this the Best Movie of the year 😂😂
Spoiler: We don't see Sweeney in a cat costume unfortunately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhA6M50xzmk?si=RWE3GZi0fUE9dxlE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17
Illusioneffect:
The Critical Drinker called this the Best Movie of the year 😂😂
Spoiler: We don't see Sweeney in a cat costume unfortunately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhA6M50xzmk?si=RWE3GZi0fUE9dxlE

He's trolling lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:00pm On Feb 17
🎥 Land Of Bad (2024) = 5.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:02pm On Feb 17
🎥 Will (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

Need more Nazi-WWII-Russian movie suggestions.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 8:21pm On Feb 17
°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tonididdyx: 11:17pm On Feb 17
mymen:
Very pointless indeed. Na waste of data

Pointless Movie.

I was going to ask nicely, how he came up with the rating of a 5.7 for a movie so useless?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tonididdyx: 11:21pm On Feb 17
I have seen so many animations

But I cannever stop seeing
-migration
-luca
-ternet ninja/checkered ninja ( most esp this one)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 2:24pm On Feb 18
abduleez1:

who is this delicious snowbunny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 2:31pm On Feb 18
The Man From Toronto

Anybody that thinks Kelvin hart isn't funny is an idiot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 2:45pm On Feb 18
A tribe called Judah

Ahem, after 2 hours 14 minutes, I think funke and his boyfriends and he deserves a round of applause for putting up a worthy performance. This is her first directorial project
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18
Movies I watched This Week - A lot!!

"The Talented Mr. Ripley" - 10/10
The Devil Wears Prada - 8/10
Nyad - 6/10
Jennifer's Body - 8/10
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - 7/10
Beast of No Nation - 11/10 (can't believe this movie wasn't nominated for anything)

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18
Adasun:

Kinda old. We talked about this years ago. Naomi rapace killed that movie. First time I noticed her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.