Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744127 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18
Kaycee7:
It's basically just a new frontier on the innovation front.
This is how it has always been in history. During the Industrial Revolution, while some workers were wailing and protesting, some went and learnt how to operate the steam engines and shifted into new careers.
During the inception of Social Media, while some people pushing conspiracy theories, others went ahead to grow followings and are now currently huge media brands.
And now it's set to repeat the cycle with AI.
I missed the Social Media window. Will be damned if I don't capitalize on this AI window.

If we've learnt anything from AI trends so far, it's going to take a while before OpenAi is done working out the kinks in Sora well enough for it to be open to mass use. Early users/testers will have a head start in prompt creation, content identification and modification.

Some people are about to make a lot of money.

Skynet says hi....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18
armadeo:

Skynet says hi....
T-800 says, "I'll be back" grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adasun(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18
armadeo:

Kinda old. We talked about this years ago. Naomi rapace killed that movie. First time I noticed her.
True talk bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:31pm On Feb 18
Kaycee7:
T-800 says, "I'll be back" grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18
Good on Paper.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19
Phantom (2023) ............ 7.8/10 (Korean movie)

Synopsis:
"An action-espionage film set in 1933, during the Japanese colonization of Korea. The film will tell the story of five suspects who are under suspicion of being the mysterious “Phantom” a spy for the anti-Japanese resistance. Trapped inside an isolated hotel to be interrogated, the five characters must use their wits to fight to escape while also suspecting and doubting one another."

Didn't really enjoy the final quarter of the movie as much... otherwise it would be rated higher...

I generally love Korean movies set during Korea's freedom fighters' fight for independence against Japan.

Any movie set during this time period is always good...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19
I downloaded several Korean movies yesterday...and I have several more on my list

Omo... enjoyment loading...

Korea is not like Hollywood where you'll be worried about disappointment...

Na to just sit back and enjoy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19
Is there any movie genre or timeline 100% guaranteed to be good like Korean movies set during the Japanese colonialism period?

Once you see a Korean movie/show set during this period...it's literally the safest bet...

Even before watching you can guarantee it's a good film already

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19
Men of culture, we gather one more time. The reason Madame Webb failed is because her assets weren't used

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19
12.12: The Day.........8/10 (Korean)

Synopsis:

"After the assassination of President Park, martial law has been declared. A coup d’état bursts out by Defense Security Commander Chun Doo-gwang and a private band of officers following him. Capital Defense Commander Lee Tae-shin, an obstinate soldier who believes the military should not take political actions, fights against Chun Doo-gwang to stop him."

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19
Madam Web reviews 💀💀💀

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Qhio(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19
Baddestguyp:
Is there any movie genre or timeline 100% guaranteed to be good like Korean movies set during the Japanese colonialism period?

Once you see a Korean movie/show set during this period...it's literally the safest bet...

Even before watching you can guarantee it's a good film already

Thanks for the recommendation though I don't usually watch their movies but will check it out since I also like this genre
U can check out bridal mask(a bit long/dragged ) but was nice .
And Mr sunshine❤️
Though they are both series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19
Qhio:

Thanks for the recommendation though I don't usually watch their movies but will check it out since I also like this genre
U can check out bridal mask(a bit long/dragged ) but was nice .
And Mr sunshine❤️
Though they are both series

I've seen Mr Sunshine. It was set during same period with Korean freedom fighters'...

Most of these movies/series always seem to end with these many of these fighters dying for their country...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19
The Childe........7.5/10 (Korean)

Synopsis:

"Desperate to secure funds for his mother's surgery, an amateur boxer searches for the wealthy father he's never met. Traveling from the Philippines to Korea, he is relentlessly pursued and forced to confront a shocking truth."

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Qhio(f): 10:50pm On Feb 19
Baddestguyp:

I've seen Me Sunshine. It was set during same period with Korean freedom fighters'...

Most of these movies/series always seem to end with these many of these fighters dying for their country...

Yeah u are right
that's the downside of the genre
But still I love it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:06am On Feb 20
They're definitely trolling us with this one 😂🤣

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:17am On Feb 20
Kaycee7:
which action film she act sef?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 11:20am On Feb 20
joseph1832:
which action film she act sef?
Shazam 2 and Hunger Games
The trolling no be here sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Feb 20
phr0nesis:

Shazam 2 and Hunger Games
The trolling no be here sha
OH... yeye. Hungar Games na action film sef. Nonsense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:38pm On Feb 20
°°°

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Feb 20
nani667:
°°°
Smh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:27pm On Feb 20
🎥 The Zone Of Interest (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

💤 Tediously Boring & Pointless Movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:29pm On Feb 20
🎥 One Life (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️ ❤️

Need more Nazi-WWII-Russian movie suggestions please.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 0Brien: 5:22pm On Feb 21
Adasun:
Wait, is that no one has watch 'what happened to Monday '

Shit mehn that's 9.5/10 what!!!!

What's so spectacular about it? Just people, women and kids being killed in gruesome, horrific manner, and the same villain character in all movies trying to "save" the world by killing it. Nothing special
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:06pm On Feb 21
Kaycee7:
who the pussy fúck is this monalisa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:08pm On Feb 21
Illusioneffect:
Men of culture, we gather one more time. The reason Madame Webb failed is because her assets weren't used
I want to suck her breast and cum on her face
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21
Let the hype train begin....🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21
abduleez1:
Let the cooking begin.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4KkN2USVUQ?si=qcOjYy3IxuARDXlg
Never played Borderlands. So lemme see what the fans are saying vs what the general audience is saying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AdolfHitler1945: 8:19pm On Feb 21
bee movie is best i like bee movie bee movie is awsome and best cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Saturnalia(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.