Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3785271 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes that’s the one grin it was an ok movie ....thought I won’t like it due to just two main actors ......

Biko have you seen BLADE RUNNER 2049 ... being seeing bad reviews about it don’t know if I should watch it cause I loved the original ...

Howdy Mr Sam happy Sunday ...

happy Sunday to you too....I dey alright...you?

Blade runner 2049 was my alternative forgone which made me to see Kingsman 2

i had to choose either one of them.......glad I picked Kingsman ohhgringringringrin

been hearing bad and terrible reviews concerning BD2049

Na dem sabi shagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:
g
Yes that’s the one

Next year ke kilode shocked

like I said...I'm not sure oh......if it's not this year...early next year

I just hope it won't be another show off of overly enlarged robots...like last time......grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
krattoss:
I enjoyed it
how can you enjoy movie that is not clear..... that God I didn't download... I said make I leave download link scroll down first
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Damfostopper:
how can you enjoy movie that is not clear..... that God I didn't download... I said make I leave download link scroll down first
it is clear ..check it out first..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
krattoss:
it is clear ..check it out first..
hahahahahahahah I no trust HC.... e don do me something before..... make I wait for 480p web-dl or HDrip
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Just seen ATOMIC BLONDE (hd 720p) 7/10. I was quite impressed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Weekend review.

Fury road ( again) 9/10.
American made 8/10
Baby driver ( again) 8/10
Legend of the sword ( now I traly enjoyed this movie and I've had it for long just that ratings made me ignore it till now 7.5/10.)

Monster trucks ... 2/10 ( abandoned project)
Atomic blonde 7.5/10. ( very dope movie)
The man who knew infinity ( again) 8.5/10
The layover 5/10 predictable
Girls trip 7/10 cool but not outstanding. (Men pinkett has aged. )

Now watching the girl with all the gifts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
@armadeo

That should be one in very few lack women that didn't age well. When you put Will by her side you would think she is his mother or aunt. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
@armadeo

That should be one in very few lack women that didn't age well. When you put Will by her side you would think she is his mother or aunt. undecided

What are you talking about? that woman is still smoking hot for an old lady. Still MILF level at least.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
@armadeo

She didn't age well at all. Back then she was a sex siren /symbol now she's just old.

I felt sad seeing her like that. Latifah still looked good as did the other ladies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
armadeo:

She didn't age well at all. Back then she was a sex siren /symbol now she's just old.

I felt sad seeing her like that. Latifah still looked good as did the other ladies.

b like say u like thick chicks grin

cos lepa/skinny no just sit well with me
pinkett jus dry like wetin I no understand

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2017
How d hell is stranger things ratings higher than narcos
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by duduade: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Seen geostorm

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
armadeo:
Weekend review.

Fury road ( again) 9/10.
American made 8/10
Baby driver ( again) 8/10
Legend of the sword ( now I traly enjoyed this movie and I've had it for long just that ratings made me ignore it till now 7.5/10.)

Monster trucks ... 2/10 ( abandoned project)
Atomic blonde 7.5/10. ( very dope movie)
The man who knew infinity ( again) 8.5/10
The layover 5/10 predictable
Girls trip 7/10 cool but not outstanding. (Men pinkett has aged. )

Now watching the girl with all the gifts
That was a fair analysis
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
duduade:
Seen geostorm
Cinema or dubbed?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ayushchan(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Afobear:
i hope to watch it but as an avid srk fan...its jab harry met segal first before any else...so happy i have a bollywood viewer here ...welcome bro
My pleasure Afobear. So have you watched jab harry met sajel? How was it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Bratking:

What are you talking about? that woman is still smoking hot for an old lady. Still MILF level at least.

That is makeup
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2017
armadeo:

Why? It's not enough reason to feel sad na. I think Latifah never gave birth or had a child, so the comparison may not be fair.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by duduade: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
obixcel:
Cinema or dubbed?
cinema
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
rotimi9:
How d hell is stranger things ratings higher than narcos

wrong thread to ask this

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jungle - 8/10 To imagine been a true life story, mehnnn. I was moved at the ending. So painful Marcus didn't make it and not even a clue what happened to him. Chai cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Biggty(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Just seen

Girls Trip 6.5/10

American Made 8/10

About to Watch Jab Harry Met Sejal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Bratking:

Nope. Check he close up of her face age and stress lines are quite visible unlike the others.

@introvertme..back then jada was a big crush particularly for her small size. She used to wear high heels to look taller.

@blackfrye. Lol just seeing her age made me realise the inevitability of life occurring as it is meant to.

Ps this your moniker. Shows you're quite deep in TWOIAF.

Back to topic...

A girl with all the gifts...

Hmmmm. Still the same zombie movie with a twist firstly it's now a fungus not a virus and 2nd generation zombies are calmer and can learn. Lol.

However the lead actress made it worthwhile. Her take of emotional change from child trying to be pleasant and looking for love and companionship to serial killer and back is very convincing. 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2017
duduade:
Seen geostorm

It's Armageddon again with a different twist. Same ol same ol. Enjoyed it the first time but will never watch it again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2017
@armadeo

For a 46 year old black woman, it's a bit old for her look. Anyways she looks for a man who is contented and disciplined. When i come upon a woman, i try to always put her old look to her face and love her from that than what i see presently.

Got the spelling wrong, yes i am quite deep in it. I like the idea that it was given to whom it was meant to wield it based on merit. The kingdom is not the sword.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2017
armadeo:

It's Armageddon again with a different twist. Same ol same ol. Enjoyed it the first time but will never watch it again.
Another 2012 wannabe? OR the annoying Fifth Wave? I'm not gonna rush to see it, will wait till the HD is online....then download via free wi-fi - nothing to lose grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2017
Downloading The Glass Castle & Jungle.....Looks to be interesting movies to see
DONE! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Blackfyre:
@armadeo

For a 46 year old black woman, it's a bit old for her look. Anyways she looks for a man who is contented and disciplined. When i come upon a woman, i try to always put her old look to her face and love her from that than what i see presently.

Got the spelling wrong, yes i am quite deep in it. I like the idea that it was given to whom it was meant to wield it based on merit. The kingdom is not the sword.

Nice. I'm gonna start that stuff again. Have read it thrice now.

@obixcel wait for the download not worth the cinema cost. It was okay but not to see again and yes it was like 2012 a lot.

As for the glass castle drama. No thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
armadeo:

Nice. I'm gonna start that stuff again. Have read it thrice now.

@obixcel wait for the download not worth the cinema cost. It was okay but not to see again and yes it was like 2012 a lot.

As for the glass castle drama. No thanks.
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by johnsmith5: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2017
as for me, she looks great. Very stylish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by androsurf: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biggty:
Just seen

Girls Trip 6.5/10

American Made 8/10

About to Watch Jab Harry Met Soejal

Where did you download this Jab Harry met soejal? The one I download was a total mess

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Archtype(m), keemsleek(m), ezesun(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.