Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3735829 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
This weekend

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
RENEGADES (2017) Action,Mission, adventure into d deep.
I recommend this movie to everyone one; Really interesting, never a dull moment. 7.6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jade912: 4:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2018
obixcel:
RENEGADES (2017) Action,Mission, adventure into d deep.
I recommend this movie to everyone one; Really interesting, never a dull moment. 7.6/10
nice one..thanks..now...you're Dismissed!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2018
The Pirates of Somalia.... so interesting. Glad i watched captain Phillips some years back before this movie. And Barkhad Abdi is a lucky. 2 movies about Somalians have shoot him to limelight.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jmanity: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Just finished watching Mother (2017)....The movie is just so thought provoking and kinda incomprehensible, I honestly don't know the message the director wanted to pass.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2018
jmanity:
Just finished watching Mother (2017)....The movie is just so thought provoking and kinda incomprehensible, I honestly don't know the message the director wanted to pass.

You may have to go a few pages back or narrow your search to the tvsection searching 'mother' to get the answers you seek.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Ebubemg:
This weekend

I'm looking for the subtitles for 'mother ', can't find it on subscene
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
blackjack21:

check opensubtile or mx player
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
oyetpel:
The Pirates of Somalia.... so interesting. Glad i watched captain Phillips some years back before this movie. And Barkhad Abdi is a lucky. 2 movies about Somalians have shoot him to limelight.
Try watching "extortion" it is another of his movies too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stacyadams: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
watch this movie trafficked...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ebubemg:
check opensubtile or mx player

Non. This particularly one is 2017 released right.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
blackjack21:

Non. This particularly one is 2017 released right.
Yeah, it's in mx player and the other sites
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by harrysterol(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
I just,watched the conjuring 1 n 2 mehn the movie is hot i give it 9/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adetunjioludami(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
harrysterol:
I just,watched the conjuring 1 n 2 mehn the movie is hot i give it 9/10
to enjoy further watch insidious 1,2 n 3 den exorcism of molly Hartley.. Tnk me later.. Mean while let's all avoid kiss n kill 2017 na rubbish o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please when i try uploading movie at Tfpdl, after clicking on download it took me to a place where i input code and after inputing the code, it took me to this page. I don't know what to click next

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please is the quality BluRay Ext good?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by harrysterol(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
adetunjioludami:
to enjoy further watch insidious 1,2 n 3 den exorcism of molly Hartley.. Tnk me later.. Mean while let's all avoid kiss n kill 2017 na rubbish o
i downloaded that kiss n kill it is total rubbish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
A Bad Moms Christmas 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
bolagabriella:
Please is the quality BluRay Ext good?
Yes, the Ext. Means Extended which means it has additional scenes which may not be included when it was running at the cinema. Movies like this are mostly directors cut.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm still watching Annabelle Creation. I have been watching it for hours because I regularly have to pause it to leave the room and distract myself. The horror is too intense. It's even worse than IT (I didn't even know that was possible)

After this movie, I will steer clear horror movies. Abeg I cannot endure this kind of horror. Can you imagine I was scared going into the kitchen to drink water because it was dark? I haven't been scared of the dark since I was a child, but no thanks to Annabelle, I felt reluctant entering the kitchen alone embarassed sad

Abeg let me go back and finish it. No more horror movies for me after this one.

**Modifed

I've finished it last. I'm so freaked out sad

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:
I'm still watching Annabelle Creation. I have been watching it for hours because I regularly have to pause it to leave the room and distract myself. The horror is too intense. It's even worse than IT (I didn't even know that was possible)

After this movie, I will steer clear horror movies. Abeg I cannot endure this kind of horror. Can you imagine I was scared going into the kitchen to drink water because it was dark? I haven't been scared of the dark since I was a child, but no thanks to Annabelle, I felt reluctant entering the kitchen alone embarassed sad

boo!

see this one. your husband will enjoy sha grin grin
all he has to do to set you up for correct knacking is a horror movie cheesy

for where - you are addicted cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
oyb:

boo!

see this one. your husband will enjoy sha grin grin
all he has to do to set you up for correct knacking is a horror movie cheesy
Kai, expert! cheesy Asiri mi ti tu sha. I'm in a proper knacking mood, no thanks to a horror movie that has turned my insides to jelly grin

for where - you are addicted cheesy cheesy
I'm not, trust me. My nerves can't take another movie like Annabelle Creation embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
bolagabriella:
Please when i try uploading movie at Tfpdl, after clicking on download it took me to a place where i input code and after inputing the code, it took me to this page. I don't know what to click next
click on any of those links to download..... as for me I normally use clickandupload
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:

**Modifed

well one's man meat is another man's poison
......wasn't scary to me... just dolls upandan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Coyotejack(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
CoCo cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2018
blackjack21:

put exclamation in front of it i.e mother!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Ebubemg:
Yeah, it's in mx player and the other sites

Just finished watching it, thanks.
The film looks like a intensified version of 'The devil's advocate ' but, especially that it's not made about entertainment.

I enjoyed the roller coaster ride.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

**Modifed

Lol �! I'm going to download it right away.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2018
oyetpel:

put exclamation in front of it i.e mother!

Yeah thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 3:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Wolf warrior 2 -9/10

Anticipating Wolf warrior 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.