Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3771803 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
calliope:
Preferably gay romance smiley
Professor Marston and the wonder women
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:01am On Apr 20, 2018
oyetpel:

Professor Marston and the wonder women
You seem to be very fond of gay movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Harjet:
Have been watching how y'all rating Maze Runner.. Pls watch the previous two installations Maze Runner and Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials before u watch Maze Runner :The Death Cure
I've seen them all. They are all average and nothing spectacular about them. I'm just glad it has ended, it marks the end of the era for all these yeye young adult movies like divergent series and hunger game series.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Ishilove:

You seem to be very fond of gay movies

More like lesbianism, I believe women are bisexuals.

Male ones makes me cringe.

And i am not fond of them, i just come across them when i watch Hollywood movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Talk2tobo(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Is constantine season 2 out? Or as d film been banned?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tonybod: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Talk2tobo:
Is constantine season 2 out? Or as d film been banned?
More like cancelled
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achillesdam500(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2018
newafricaken254:
i am at the moment downloading "red sparrow "1080p 4.84Gb
Chei
���4gb wey a go use Download 15 confirm movies

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2018
oyetpel:

More like lesbianism, I believe women are bisexuals.

Male ones makes me cringe.

And i am not fond of them, i just come across them when i watch Hollywood movies.
I am a woman and I can categorically tell you that women are not bisexual. We have a few but I want to believe a vast majority aren't

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Ishilove:

I am a woman and I can categorically tell you that women are not bisexual. We have a few but I want to believe a vast majority aren't

Two women can bath together.
Two women can sleep on the same bed and cuddle.
Two women can kiss each other.
Women can jokingly touch each other's vgay.
Women can touch each other's breasts.

Do you think can straight men can do all these?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Talk2tobo(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Tonybod:

More like cancelled

Why is it cancelled? I know it all those occult americans that will make sure the film is cancelled
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tonybod: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Talk2tobo:

Why is it cancelled? I know it all those occult americans that will make sure the film is cancelled
TV shows get cancelled mainly because of low rating /views.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
oyetpel:

Two women can bath together.
Men do this too. Male hostels and male bathrooms

Two women can sleep on the same bed and cuddle.
I know I can sleep on the same bed with a female but I can't cuddle. That is so awkward. Besides, cuddling is not an indication of bisexuality. We cuddle our friends because women are by nature more expressive in their affections than men.

Two women can kiss each other.
By kiss, I sincerely hope you mean harmless pecks on the cheeks. As usual, it is an expression of affection, not an indication of bisexuality.

Women can jokingly touch each other's vgay.
LIE!!! I don't know which kind of women you have been hanging with but there is no way in God's green earth I can touch another woman's private part in the name of joke. Which kain yeye play be dat? angry

Women can touch each other's breasts.
The only reason we touch our fellow women's breast is to help one another adjust our bras to pack the _breasts well, not for any iranu play.

Do you think can straight men can do all these?
Me I don't know o. I'm not a man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ishilove:

I know I can sleep on the same bed with a female but I can't cuddle. That is so awkward. Besides, cuddling is not an indication of bisexuality. We cuddle our friends because women are by nature more expressive in their affections than men.

By kiss, I sincerely hope you mean harmless pecks on the cheeks. As usual, it is an expression of affection, not an indication of bisexuality.

LIE!!! I don't know which kind of women you have been hanging with but there is no way in God's green earth I can touch another woman's private part in the name of joke. Which kain yeye play be dat? angry

The only reason we touch our fellow women's breast is to help one another adjust our bras to pack the _breasts well, not for any iranu play.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
dahaz:

grin
I know sey dat na wetin ya eye go catch cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ishilove:

see a lady's comment, yesterday's thread.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
oyetpel:

see a lady's comment, yesterday's thread.
Na for her hostel. I am a woman of class and there is no way in God's earth I will touch another person's vagina in the name of some stupid joke. I have never encountered females who do that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
I support ishilove on the whole ladies been bisexual issue. I have a friend whom i love dearly and we've been togethet for 8years now. I spend days in her place and we sleep on thesame bed but i can't imagine me cuddling her, i mean wtf. It's normal for we ladies to do the whole hug and kisses on the cheek thingy cos we are emotional beings. And no sane lady will be snooping around another lady's private part...what is she looking for.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
bolagabriella:
I support ishilove on the whole ladies been bisexual issue. I have a friend whom i love dearly and we've been togethet for 8years now. I spend days in her place and we sleep on thesame bed but i can't imagine me cuddling her, i mean wtf. It's normal for we ladies to do the whole hug and kisses on the cheek thingy cos we are emotional beings. And no sane lady will be snooping around another lady's private part...what is she looking for.
I wonder o. Oyetpel should stop mixing gayness with female expressiveness
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Darksider131:
Hurricane heist: 4/10

Maze runner death cure: 8/10 (start from part 1) if you want to enjoy it

Suicide squad hell to pay: 10/10

Check out Suicide Squad Arkham Assault.
You will rate it 15/10.
Hell to Pay tried but Arkham Assault is still the best Suicide Squad film.
The 2016 live action Suicide Squad no reach am half sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
toluxe0075:

I've seen them all. They are all average and nothing spectacular about them. I'm just glad it has ended, it marks the end of the era for all these yeye young adult movies like divergent series and hunger game series.
They are excellent movies. They are just not the type of movies you like. It is just like someone asking me to watch Nollywood movies. It is rare for me to find one that catches my fancy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackManta:

You will rate it 15/10.
wow okay, will definitely download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackManta:

You will rate it 15/10.
that's Batman: assault on arkham

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Darksider131:
that's Batman: assault on arkham

Batman Assault on Arkham is the original title.
Sorry for error.

But that animated film is more of a Suicide Squad film than a Batman film.

Batman was not even a major character.
The film revolves around Suicide Squad to the extent one would basically think it's a Suicide Squad film.

It's ten times better than the live action movie tho.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackManta:

Batman Assault on Arkham is the original title.
Sorry for error.

But that animated film is more of a Suicide Squad film than a Batman film.

Batman was not even a major character.
The film revolves around Suicide Squad to the extent one would basically think it's a Suicide Squad film.

It's ten times better than the live action movie tho.
okay, will check it out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kuch kuch hota hai ...old but extremely pleasant and gold to me anytime . The emotions displayed by Kajol in this movie is an all time killer . Here is when she went to tell her best friend she is in love with him only for him to tell her he loves another ( Tina).

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by t33why: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
mekaprime:
Den of thieves..9.5/10...movie was awesome, entertaining & so on point.

Its quite obvious Donnie played Merrimen & his crew to get the cash for himself, he's just lucky none of them survived.

Merrimen and his crew just allowed themselves to be killed. why didnt they ditch their gear @ the scrap yard & why couldn't they kept still & let Nick & his team come & search them when they got to the traffic jam. worst case Scenario, they'll be charged for illegal possession of firearms, afterall nobody can actually prove they robbed the federal reserve. Typical Ex-military guys and their trigger happy attitude.
Sorry 4 the spoiler.

Get hard 7.5/10... If u love Kelvin Hart & Will Ferrell movies, then this one is for you.
You guys should take easy with the spoilers na, I didn't enjoy watching this movie like that sef because I had already seen spoiler somewhere. my mind was just unconsciously waiting for how donie will do magic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vhickky(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
please who can recommend a nice movie for me, something highly entertaining , in the likes of get out, murder on orient express and shape of water.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beyourself2001(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
t33why:

You guys should take easy with the spoilers na, I didn't enjoy watching this movie like that sef because I had already seen spoiler somewhere. my mind was just unconsciously waiting for how donie will do magic
Into the badlands
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beyourself2001(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
vhickky:
please who can recommend a nice movie for me, something highly entertaining , in the likes of get out, murder on orient express and shape of water.
Try into the badlands.its an american movie"series oo"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vhickky(f): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Beyourself2001:
Try into the badlands.its an american movie"series oo"
seen....its ok....i don't want a tv series , i want a movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: olayinkajnr(m), oyaskii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.