Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739168 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
IKON360:
the worst movie I have watched this year is,You Were Never Really Here, such a stupid movie. Nobody should bother downloading
And I've already downloaded it

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

"THE" war movie? I beg to differ pls.
Not with the likes of Platoon, Blackhawk Down, Saving Private Ryan and The Hunt for Red October out there.

@ Thread: I am about to rewatch Kong: Skull Island and Unfriended afterwards. Btw, horror is my genre of choice.
Don't forget Full Metal Jacket
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achillesdam500(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
quinSonia:
I just watched "WHAT HAPPENED TO MONDAY?
oh my gosh..so interesting.. how come you guys never talk abt this movie...my ratings 9.0/10...

I also saw the Commuter:an old guy..not too bad..good movie..$100k just to kill Pring!! most naija cops self go do m free of charge!!

I'm currently downloading den of thieves and a Chinese movie..time raiders 2016..

sum 1 EPP me with a site 4 Chinese movies..I won to download all the highest grossing Chinese movies
The movie is dope
Saw it about two months ago
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hostiles - 5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
xynerise:

Mine is SHIIT! grin

So you were so scared you ran out of your room nake'd.? grin
I didn't run out nekkid. I actually fell over the chair like someone under the anointing embarassed grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
J2381:
Oh I believe i'm missing oh. I miss ma friends. I miss Egbeda. I miss the kids I taught. (so much) sad

Hopefully, I'll be in Lagos pretty soon. Sissy mama is still bubbling, I hear. wink
Heh. I hear ya

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

I didn't run out nekkid. I actually fell over the chair like someone under the anointing embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
troubleseller:
And I've already downloaded it
watch na, come and review
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rampage. Not so bad. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
troubleseller:
Don't forget Full Metal Jacket
i aint exagerating bro,i have watched this movie up to seventy times since i laid my hands on it more than a decade ago,and i gain alot for the movie,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Viking007:
Hostiles - 5/10.

I was going to come down hard on that movie but it's not worth it. The essence of that movie was lost right from the beginning.
My rating 3/10

The Post - 6.5/10
This shows Hollywood can make a movie outta anything.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Strong 12 - 7.5/10.
All The Money in the world - 5.9/10
Come Sunday - Don't know how to even rate it.
Den of Thieves - Was expecting more. Too slow paced for a supposedly "Action" movie but some good acting though. 5.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emmancecute(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Den of thieves- 7/10
12 strong- I dozed off 3 times watching this supposedly war movie, 6/10,
The commuter- This movie made my day, 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2018
IKON360:

watch na, come and review
Will do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Annihilation
black water
death race 4
deep blue sea 2
extinction
ferdinard
fido
planet terror
in time
scorched earth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who had watched Andre the giant
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Where can i get subtitle for Tango One?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Book of Henry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2018
IKON360:
the worst movie I have watched this year is,You Were Never Really Here, such a stupid movie. Nobody should bother downloading
Chai, currently downloading it. Already at 54% embarassed cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Ritual: 4/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eddy42(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
12 Strong.
6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Den of thieves.

So i was downloading on ucbrowser then it stopped at 314mb out of 388mb, then it started re-downloading from the beginning so i had to cancel it and watch it like that.

Nevertheless i watched it up to the point where the policemen were about to engage the robbers in the traffic congestion.

After that i went online to read up on Wikipedia to know the end.

I was surprised Donnie could be that smart, they potrayed Merrimen as a tough and a smart guy, so i didn't know Donnie could outsmart him and his gang. I guess that's for the mystery of the movie. I like Merrimen character tho.

I also notice that the in workers at the federal reserve were mostly blacks apart from the security officials, is that possible in the US?

BEST SCENE
My best scene was when Levi said he wanted to have a word with his 16 years old daughter's boyfriend, and took him to that motherfucking room full of mean looking guys, the boy almost shît himself, hahahaha. I dread have a daughter when i become a father, but if a daughter(s) comes, ama pull that shît 50 cent did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
oyetpel:
Den of thieves.

So i was downloading on ucbrowser then it stopped at 314mb out of 388mb, then it started re-downloading from the beginning so i had to cancel it and watch it like that.

Nevertheless i watched it up to the point where the policemen were about to engage the robbers in the traffic congestion.

I was surprised Donnie could be that smart, they potrayed Merrimen as a tough and a smart guy, so i didn't know Donnie could outsmart him and his gang. I guess that's for the mystery of the movie. I like Merrimen character tho.

I also notice that the in workers at the federal reserve were mostly blacks apart from the security officials, is that possible in the US?

BEST SCENE
My best scene was when Levi said he wanted to have a word with his 16 years old daughter's boyfriend, and took him to that motherfucking room full of mean looking guys, the boy almost shît himself, hahahaha. I dread have a daughter when i become a father, but if a daughter(s) comes, ama pull that shît 50 cent did.

oshe spoiler we celebrate you

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
IKON360:
oshe spoiler we celebrate you
Sorry bro, i thought i came late to the party.
I assumed almost everyone has watched through their comments.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Father figures 6/10 some good laughs though.

All the money in the world.. 7.5/10. Captain von trapp killed it.

Suburbicon... dozed off. Can't really rate it.

Also abandoned happy death day, dear dictator.

Looking for very good movies this weekend.

P.s infinity war is gonna be out next weekend.

Am gonna see that movie box office style

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by belanwalibahu: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
This series is it for me though

http://belanwalibahu.net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
10x10 - 7.5/10 Was cool. Average sturv
Den of Thieves - 7.5/10 Loved the plot twist at the ending. Who would have known cheesy

NEXT... Perfect Strangers, Wildlings, Come Sunday, Winchester, Submergence
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:21am On Apr 18, 2018
oyetpel:
Den of thieves.

BEST SCENE

Spoilers! Spoilers!!! Spoilers!!!!!!!!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2018
armadeo:
Father figures 6/10 some good laughs though.

All the money in the world.. 7.5/10. Captain von trapp killed it.

Suburbicon... dozed off. Can't really rate it.

Also abandoned happy death day, dear dictator.

Looking for very good movies this weekend.

P.s infinity war is gonna be out next weekend.

Am gonna see that movie box office style

Happy death day is a nice movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.