Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,129 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3829367 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

And I wanted to download it o. Thanks for this info. grin

Hardcore henry is shot through the point of view of the protagonist, so you can only see what henry is seeing, as if you playing video game.

Then it has a plot twist to it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. Hardcore Henry is gruesome, graphic but strangely very entertaining. Despite been very squeamish, I was fixated to the very end. When I get to a particularly graphic scene, I scream "FUCCKKK!!" with my eyes still glued to the screen cheesy

There is a inner barbarian in everyone. grin grin

sod09:
don't mind some people here, hard core Henry make sense, ask ishilove or others

grin grin grin

Ok, I will download it based on your judgements. I'm downloading Early Man, after which I'll download Revenge. When I'm done watching them, Hardcore Henry next. I kukukma like gruesome movies, so no shaking. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:09pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

Hardcore henry is shot through the point of view of the protagonist, so you can only see what henry is seeing, as if you playing video game.

Then it has a plot twist to it.

Yeah, from the few reviews I've read about it, it's in a video game mode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

grin grin grin

Ok, I will download it based on your judgements. I'm downloading Early Man, after which I'll download Revenge. When I'm done watching them, Hardcore Henry next. I kukukma like gruesome movies, so no shaking. cheesy
pls tell me about early man when you done..after Moana and the crood i don't enjoy animation again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

Yeah, from the few reviews I've read about it, it's in a video game mode.
try to watch it with virtual reality headset
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2018
Ishilove:

You will. Trust me cheesy

Jason Bateman is a fool. Lol. I really enjoyed the movie. The fact that they are comedic acting seriously was epic. I love his underdog roles.

7.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

And I wanted to download it o. Thanks for this info. grin

I liked hard-core Henry. It had a first player approach to it. If you play video games you will feel the movie.

They showed his face at the end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

grin grin grin

Early man...

Abort !! Abort !!! I say again abort mission!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
sod09:
pls tell me about early man when you done..after Moana and the crood i don't enjoy animation again

What? When there is Despicable me 3, Sing, Ferdinand.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
sod09:

You didn't enjoy them? There are still good animations like Zootopia, Coco etc. You'd try them, you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

They are many mehn. One can't go wrong with animation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

grin grin grin

Early man is shit, British people bleeped up but i think they tried with Peter rabbit.

Early man is poo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

Early man...

Abort !! Abort !!! I say again abort mission!!!

Chai. I've not only downloaded Early Man, I've downloaded the subtitles as well along with Revenge. God, why me? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:42pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

Early man is shit, British people bleeped up but i think they tried with Peter rabbit.

Early man is poo.

Top late. Chai, I feel pained mehn. That was my precious MB wasted. And it had high ratings. O chim!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
dealtinate:

You two are missing the point. I wasn't extolling La La Land for it's musical virtues, but for it's "movie" aspect. From the onset, it's apparent to the discerning mind that the plot goes beyond the songs, it had something more tangible going on. It won Oscars because the songs and the dialogue perfectly supplemented each other in other to advance the plot. The Greatest Showman failed to do this, imo.

(Oh, I'm koice. This is my alternate. The koice account is in 24 hours prison, presently).

hmm, i see.

Valkyrie: I feel like i know you.

I like Tessa Thompson since i first saw her in creed.

Koice, i feel like i made you come to the movie thread more often now, since our encounter in series thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

You didn't enjoy them? There are still good animations like Zootopia, Coco etc. You'd try them, you won't be disappointed.
i did especially the crood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

Early man is poo.

I couldn't even finish watching it. I was irritated.

Early man was wack. They wanted to appeal to British soccer fans.

Peter rabbit was okay. Went with a group of kids to see it and for once I didn't sleep in the cinema cos I don't do cartoons in cinemas.

I slept through out boss baby and had to download it to finish the movie. I also slept during that too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

Chai. I've not only downloaded Early Man, I've downloaded the subtitles as well along with Revenge. God, why me? cry

Sorry oh. Next time when I see a movie I consider rubbish I will always post it here.

Anyway you might like it make mb no waste. Try your luck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

despicable me those 3 crazy cyclops grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
sod09:
despicable me those 3 crazy cyclops grin grin

I love the prison scene.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

I love the prison scene.
say no more, the way they form music out of nothing is hilarious
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

Koice, i feel like i made you come to the movie thread more often now, since our encounter in series thread.

Lolz. Not at all. Variety is the spices of life as they say. Not a movie buff (not anymore), but I do watch movies from time to time (usually when I have ran out of new shows to watch or bored of playing FIFA), and naturally, when I'm in my movie phase, I backtrack to this thread to spy on the recommendation of others. Sometimes, I even join in the conversation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

I couldn't even finish watching it. I was irritated.

Early man was wack. They wanted to appeal to British soccer fans.

Peter rabbit was okay. Went with a group of kids to see it and for once I didn't sleep in the cinema cos I don't do cartoons in cinemas.

I slept through out boss baby and had to download it to finish the movie. I also slept during that too.

Bro, Boss baby is one of my fav animation, i laughed throughout.
Showed my little cousin, and the boy was laughing profusely.
Boss baby is a comedy relief.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
dealtinate:

Lolz. Not at all. Variety is the spices of life as they say. Not a movie buff (not anymore), but I do watch movies from time to time (usually when I have ran out of new shows to watch or bored of playing FIFA), and naturally, when I'm in my movie phase, I backtrack to this thread to spy on the recommendation of others. Sometimes, I even join in the conversation.

ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
dealtinate:

You prefer tv series to movies ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

ok

Any top movie recommendations? Sci-fi, romcom, mystery thriller genre are all acceptable. Please no horror.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
armadeo:

You prefer tv series to movies ?

Yup. Better character development, continuity, longer plot, better storytelling, more relatable characters and flexibility are some of the many reasons I would rather watch a tv show than a movie in my spare time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
Beorn:

Top late. Chai, I feel pained mehn. That was my precious MB wasted. And it had high ratings. O chim!!

Why is Andre Ayew so distressed. Did he gamble away his future?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
sod09:
which 1 u watch wey u no enjoy!?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mark9854(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
for the hardcore lovers MERANTAU is the name!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
sod09:
U mean u did not enjoy 'the Croods"? Mehn, u are fastidious!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 7:17pm On May 15, 2018
oyetpel:

Bro, Boss baby is one of my fav animation, i laughed throughout.
Showed my little cousin, and the boy was laughing profusely.
Boss baby is a comedy relief.
Ah sweh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.