Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761959 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (3837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
ORuth:
I'm currently watching honeymoon in captivity on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafxNwZbw-c
Enjoy alone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zabuur: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
let them watch u too

To be able to perform/show your acting skills. Please click

https://www.nairaland.com/4553381/7-days-acting-workshop-ibadan#68348258
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zzzzy: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Nw: ready player one, so far great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
hulkhiharitoz:
when deadpool own go com commot cry
Dem tok sey ending of July earliest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:
When Hulk get pieced up in beginning of a movie like he just some regular nigga, I knew Thanos was bout all the action. Thanos smacked the hulk so hard he turned back into Bruce. You know how hard you gotta smack a nigga for him stop being mad? The hulk at that. This man smacked the hulk calm. Comboed up his ass so bad that the nigga refused to get mad again. Straight pacified his ass. He ain’t want no type of smoke after them hands touched him. You know how real of a nigga you gotta be to put fear in the Hulks heart. Them punches had that nigga like “don’t call my phone Bruce.”
See as you are just spoiling the movie left, right and centre.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:
Avengers: infinity war

Dat boy Thanos Mayweather. Serving all the hands. Bruh ate hulk punches like light work and then retired his ass for the whole movie. Had that man hulk chilling inside Bruce like “maybe anger isn’t the way.” How you smack hulk ass so hard that he ain’t even wanna come out no more, and Thanos didn’t even have to be around, that man hulk was shook. Ain’t want no more hands from anyone after that beating, said avengers assemble my ass y’all ain’t see what that nigga did to me? That ass whooping turned that man peaceful. Dat boy Thanos Bourne. Damaged iron mans suit with straight hands, got to denting that shit up like a Pepsi can. I deadass though he killed black panther with that hook, they might as well had let killmonger stay the king cause I know they ain’t want T’challa to be king just for him to get slapped up like that and then turned into some dust. Talking bout some Wakanda forever, he shut that shit down real quick. Nigga pulled up, beat niggas asses then cremated em. Dat boy Thanos Wick. Put a respek on that name. Dat boy Thanos Frostyzone.

Why are you spoiling this movie for those of us who have not watched it? Is this not witchcraft? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

See as you are just spoiling the movie left, right and centre.

I can't understand why you can't watch a blockbuster movie at the cinema.

2,000 naira is now too much? Or even go on a date?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
superhumanist:

In your eagerness to troll me, you have forgotten that there are people who prefer watching movies alone without the distractions of a crowd.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2018
superhumanist:

I watch my movies with the fam, pizza, 60inch 4k and sound bar. 1080p or 720p bbrip
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Why are you spoiling this movie for those of us who have not watched it? Is this not witchcraft? angry

So I gotta cram up cuz y'all brokeass can't afford a miserly $20 to go watch it on a cinema or sumtin? Fvck off nigga
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
superhumanist:

This man opened up wakanda to outsiders just to get his ass whooped and turnt to dust. I just know if I lived in Wakanda I would’ve been planning a mutiny cause this man was tripping. Talking bout some “get this man a shield,” he said that like Captain America was gon step outside and get to clapping everybody on that field. Boy they got pieced up with the quickness the second they stepped out that base. That man Thanos Bond smacked T’challa one clean time and took awey da strength of da black panther. After that hook from Thanos Lee I know his ass was like “Wakanda shit is dis, I should’ve just let Killmonger have all dis.” That boy Thanos Tyson showed up like “Wakanda forever dese nuts.” He gon say “this is no place to die” and then die. Nigga contradicted himself in just 2 seconds. Niggas are incredible

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

So I gotta cram up cuz y'all brokeass can't afford a miserly $20 to go watch it on a cinema or sumtin? Fvck off nigga
Bia, Africana Americana, carry your black a55 to reddit. This is Nairaland, comprised mainly of Nigerians some of who don't even have cinemas in their cities and/or can't afford $5 dollars to watch a movie at a cinema. We cannot come and kill ourselves, abeg

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

No you fvck off. Satanic wizard. You come to the thread to spoil movies for people and you still have the nerve to be unrepentant. Asshole.

There is a thread dedicated to discussing movies so carry your trolling self to that area and stop polluting the atmosphere with your witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Futureberry: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
The perks of being a wallflower
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

This man opened up wakanda to outsiders just to get his ass whooped and turnt to dust. I just know if I lived in Wakanda I would’ve been planning a mutiny cause this man was tripping. Talking bout some “get this man a shield,” he said that like Captain America was gon step outside and get to clapping everybody on that field. Boy they got pieced up with the quickness the second they stepped out that base. That man Thanos Bond smacked T’challa one clean time and took awey da strength of da black panther. After that hook from Thanos Lee I know his ass was like “Wakanda shit is dis, I should’ve just let Killmonger have all dis.” That boy Thanos Tyson showed up like “Wakanda forever dese nuts.” He gon say “this is no place to die” and then die. Nigga contradicted himself in just 2 seconds. Niggas are incredible

Now you are one funny fathafucka lol.....

Thanos fuckingly facked up spider insect ....sent him back to elementary with a hook

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
train to busan 10/10,those south koreans try cheesy

Solo:a star wars story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

No you fvck off. Satanic wizard. You come to the thread to spoil movies for people and you still have the nerve to be unrepentant. Asshole.

There is a thread dedicated to discussing movies so carry your trolling self to that area and stop polluting the atmosphere with your witchcraft.

And there it is...
Grasping at straws,
Slipping further into psychopathy,
Puttering through life, alone, angry and increasingly deluded,
And then it dies.
The life of a "broke" nigga

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kaycee7:
Bia, Africana Americana, carry your black a55 to reddit. This is Nairaland, comprised mainly of Nigerians some of who don't even have cinemas in their cities and/or can't afford $5 dollars to watch a movie at a cinema. We cannot come and kill ourselves, abeg

I was wondering if Nigerians only think about sex, money, and material items or do they actually have hobbies? I dont know any Nigerians with tools other than a crowbar, screw driver and a flashlight. So what hobbies do you
Nigerian people have?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

And there it is...
Grasping at straws,
Slipping further into psychopathy,
Puttering through life, alone, angry and increasingly deluded,
And then it dies.
The life of a "broke" nigga
Oh, it is even that lunatic cucumber and cat guy.

Ignored.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
hardwerk:

Now you are one funny fathafucka lol.....

Thanos fuckingly facked up spider insect ....sent him back to elementary with a hook

Pour one out for my boy. My man Pete the true MVP. Nigga ain’t ever fought a alien in his life but was in the mix with no fear slapping niggas and saving people. My man coulda went home but was like nah if you riding out I’m riding with you my nigga. So clutch he became an Avenger off the strength. My boy Pete… they coulda did anyone else dirty, Wong bitch ass, sh!t they coulda offed Hawkeye bum ass wherever he was at and I wouldn’t of even batted an eyelash at that sh!t. Thanos wild for this one. Coulda clapped the ant man in his place I woulda been aight. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

In your eagerness to troll me, you have forgotten that there are people who prefer watching movies alone without the distractions of a crowd.

I call bullshite.

There are viewing times at which the cinema halls are almost empty. That is what I do when I want to view movies without crowd.

You are either broke or agoraphobic.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Oh, it is even that lunatic cucumber and cat guy.
Ignored.
fat ass. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

fat ass. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

I watch my movies with the fam, pizza, 60inch 4k and sound bar. 1080p or 720p bbrip

Am I supposed to be impressed with your penny wise pound foolish approach to movies?

You can afford a 4k 60 inch TV which costs millions but cant buy a DVD or Blu-ray cd.

It would be like buying a new Toyota land cruiser costing 20 million while using a local mechanic for servicing.

Worse off, your family would enjoy the cinema more (children love it)

F4ck your pizza.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

Crab in the barrel mentality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

tongue
Suck my big, black fuzzy _cock
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Frostyzone(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Suck my big, black fuzzy _cock
No thanks, I don't dig aids.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
All summers End... Beautifully crafted indie movie 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

you're feeding the trolls again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

No thanks, I don't dig aids.
No, but you dig anus. Syphillitic swine.

I'm ignoring you for real this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (3837) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: StPete, WrriterNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.