Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3728535 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
armadeo:

For real
I wi dig it out. Then

It's a cool movie cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Funjosh:

Wetin you wan take that film do
I wan use am inititiate people into witchcraft tongue grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quinSonia(f): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Beorn, do you know I've not been able to download 'A Quiet Place'? I went to a site and the thing ended up hanging my computer. Tpdfl doesn't seem straight forward and quite frankly I prefer downloading with Torrent. Those other nasty sites have deceptive plugins that will mess up your browser of you dare fall into their trap.

babe ignore the troll,you too good for that!!

p.s I think you should check out into the badlands(series) or Vacation (2015) movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Small town crime, nice flick.
A bit like Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri but this time justice is served with plenty of lead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
quinSonia:

babe ignore the troll,you too good for that!!

p.s I think you should check out into the badlands(series) or Vacation (2015) movie
Done. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Beorn_, do you know I've not been able to download 'A Quiet Place'? I went to a site and the thing ended up hanging my computer. Tpdfl doesn't seem straight forward and quite frankly I prefer downloading with Torrent. Those other nasty sites have deceptive plugins that will mess up your browser of you dare fall into their trap.

Really? I thought you'd downloaded it since but haven't been chanced to watch it. I don't download with Torrents if not I'd have provided Torrent sites you'd download it from. I'm not a fan of torrents when it comes to downloading movies, I prefer sites like Tfpdl where I'll just see download links and download straight away. How about i give you a link from HD popcorns since Tfpdl might not be compatible with your browser?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Beorn, do you know I've not been able to download 'A Quiet Place'? I went to a site and the thing ended up hanging my computer. Tpdfl doesn't seem straight forward and quite frankly I prefer downloading with Torrent. Those other nasty sites have deceptive plugins that will mess up your browser of you dare fall into their trap.

wait for the proper copy to come out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Talentteam100(f): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2018
oyb:

the movie came out with a proper copy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Emekus92:

the movie came out with a proper copy

No it isn't. What is available is an HD rip. Until you have webdl or brrrip, it's not a proper copy, and your viewing experience may be limited. A poor copy of pacific rim came out before the bbrip proper. It had no subtitles for the Chinese dialog, and there were artifacts in the video. Messed it up for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Frostyzone:

awww. one of her paying customers showing solidarity. So touching.
grin wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Beorn:

Really? I thought you'd downloaded it since but haven't been chanced to watch it. I don't download with Torrents if not I'd have provided Torrent sites you'd download it from. I'm not a fan of torrents when it comes to downloading movies, I prefer sites like Tfpdl where I'll just see download links and download straight away. How about i give you a link from HD popcorns since Tfpdl might not be compatible with your browser?
Okay dear, thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
oyb:

It will be a long wait angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

I wan use am inititiate people into witchcraft tongue grin

The film no wort am jare, just too boring embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Yipeeee
Acrimony is out cheesy Downloading things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Funjosh:

The film no wort am jare, just too boring embarassed
Haaa, funjosh ifahear. One of my favorite for this year angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
oyb:

No it isn't. What is available is an HD rip. Until you have webdl or brrrip, it's not a proper copy, and your viewing experience may be limited. A poor copy of pacific rim came out before the bbrip proper. It had no subtitles for the Chinese dialog, and there were artifacts in the video. Messed it up for me.

Good. Awoof dey purge.

Watch it in cinema next time.

You see, this is my problem with certain People. You claim to be moral yet engage in stealing and pirating (downloading pirate copies) movies.

Cc ishilove.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
superhumanist:

Good. Awoof dey purge.

Watch it in cinema next time.

You see, this is my problem with certain People. You claim to be moral yet engage in stealing and pirating (downloading pirate copies) movies.

Cc ishilove.

Keep trolling. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
oyb:

Keep trolling. tongue

Yes. The truth is now trolling. smiley

Challenge Accepted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
olu4life:
Yipeeee Acrimony is out cheesy Downloading things
Imdb rate it 5/10
rotten Tomatoes rate it 25%/100%
Watch and tell me how it is. This one they rate it low
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emekus92:

Imdb rate it 5/10

Done cheesy
Taraji is one hell of a crazy lady, damnnnn.... A fantastic actress who interprets roles well wink
Tyler Perry never disappoints. His movies makes one engage in discussion. Don't lemme talk much, so as not to drop spoilers. But Taraji na one crazy lady, haha angry Good story. Its 7.5/10 for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
This thread was like a horror show yesterday - bizarre in it's sheer obscenity. Number one rule of dealing with trolls: NEVER FEED THE TROLLS. They are used to rolling in the mud, so don't engage them, because they will invariably drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Anyhoo,

Melancholia

Lars Von Trier. Need I say more? 7/10 would watch again.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
This thread was like a horror show yesterday - bizarre in it's sheer obscenity. Number one rule of dealing with trolls: NEVER FEED THE TROLLS. They are used to rolling in the mud, so don't engage them, because they will invariably drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Anyhoo,

Melancholia

Lars Von Trier. Need I say more? 7/10 would watch again.

Shocked beyond words. This peaceful thread.

Anyway will be going bananas today for downloads. Have been busy for 3 weeks plus and am free now. Gonna prepare for the weekend.

Will update on movies I get.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
armadeo:

Shocked beyond words. This peaceful thread.

Anyway will be going bananas today for downloads. Have been busy for 3 weeks plus and am free now. Gonna prepare for the weekend.

Will update on movies I get.

As in eh. I couldn't swallow some of what I read. Quite a few were eye bleach.

Lucky you. It's the opposite for me. From Thursday, it's going to get really hectic. I might not even get to watch the opening match of Russia 2018. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
olu4life:
Yipeeee
Acrimony is out cheesy Downloading things
What site please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
superhumanist:

Yes. The truth is now trolling. smiley

Challenge Accepted.
Don't come and pollute this thread with your satanic presence. The thread has been fun before you and your ilk came along. If you have no movie to recommend or discuss, get the fvck out of here and never return.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superhumanist(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't come and pollute this thread with your satanic presence. The thread has been fun before you and your ilk came along. If you have no movie to recommend or discuss, get the fvck out of here and never return.

Lol.....you were the one fighting with the guy that was releasing spoilers on avengers infinity war. All your insults are on this thread

Kindly keep fighting away from me. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J0nyb0y(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
J0nyb0y:
Guys, please who stays around ikeja or ikorodu and environs that has lots of latest movies from 2014- date.. (Action, Sci-fi, thriller, Fbi, CIA themed, intelligent, shooting stuffs)

I don't mind coming over with an hard drive to get them, don't really have time to download as am a series person..

I'll give you a token for your stress... Please quote me so we can meet up..
Anyone?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

What site please?
Mkvcage
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
olu4life:

Mkvcage
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emekus92:

Imdb rate it 5/10

Check users review on imdb, meaning reviews of people who have watched it. Most of them seem to like it, and gave it top marks.

Don't know how imdb rated it that way, when users actually rated it higher.

I will definitely get Acrimony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.