Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786614 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
The Lost Viking
Make nobody try to download that sh!tty movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thank you guys oo. I don't need to watch Acrimony again. I already know about it from the discussions. Make una just kwantinue. So what movie are we spoiling next?

9 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
troubleseller:
Thank you guys oo. I don't need to watch Acrimony again. I already know about it from the discussions. Make una just kwantinue. So what movie are we spoiling next?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hey guys...been a long time...just seen Marvel's ANT MAN AND THE WASP @Cinema. So epic, hilarious, not much action though but will certainly keep you hooked. Great all round. 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
troubleseller:
grin grin grin The thing tire person.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
obixcel:
Hey guys...been a long time...just seen Marvel's ANT MAN AND THE WASP @Cinema. So epic, hilarious, not much action though but will certainly keep you hooked. Great all round. 8/10
Abeg tell us what happened. We are listening.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 09, 2018
obixcel:

Drop the spoilers ASAP. If you don't, I will.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2018
troubleseller:
Abeg tell us what happened. We are listening.
No spoilers! #NoToAcrimony grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not the acrimonious way #NoToAcrimony grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Tomb Raider 2018 Blu Ray... Only saw half of it recently, sleep called and I couldn't finish it. But the movie get as e be sha...will finish it later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zeanslim(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
you can download the free movies by using your device like smartphones, tablets or laptops.

Here i have have compiled a list of the Top Websites To Download Free Movies And TV Series For PC And Mobile Phones

https://www.trendytechbuzz.com/2018/03/site-to-download-free-movies-and-tv-series.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Is this not witchcraft? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zachxolan(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guys I need someone to remind me of the site to download movies, I recently formatted my system and lost my bookmarks, I remember its something like webnaija.... but cant seem to get around the website. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Urge- 8/10

A deeply disturbing commentary on over-indulgence and addiction. I also asked myself a question which the movie asked: 'What kind of person would i be if i removed every inhibition and acted on the first impulse that seizes me?'

I didn't like the answer, trust me. Now, imagine a drug that removes that inhibition and makes you 'be yourself'...

My favourite lines in the movie- Pierce Brosnan quoting John Milton-

"Mind is it's own place
And in itself can make a heaven of hell,
A hell of heaven..."

And in the climatic scene, Pierce Brosnan again-

"...I didn't sell anything. All Urge did was lift up the rock. What you saw was the evil and wickedness that lay beneath."

Man is on a path of self destruction, that much the film made clear.

The movie is ghastly, graphic and bloody but very insightful.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Zachxolan:
Guys I need someone to remind me of the site to download movies, I recently formatted my system and lost my bookmarks, I remember its something like webnaija.... but cant seem to get around the website. Thanks in anticipation
netnaija
https://www.thenetnaija.com/videos/movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ishilove:
Urge- 8/10

A deeply disturbing commentary on over-indulgence and addiction. I also asked myself a question which the movie asked: 'What kind of person would i be if i removed every inhibition and acted on the first impulse that seizes me?'

I didn't like the answer, trust me. Now, imagine a drug that removes that inhibition and makes you 'be yourself'...

My favourite lines in the movie- Pierce Brosnan quoting John Milton-

And in the climatic scene, Pierce Brosnan again-

Man is on a path of self destruction, that much the movie made clear.

The movie is ghastly, graphic and bloody but very insightful.
Yes. Just like that director in Annihilation was saying right? You are getting there but you are still giving us tidbits. We want THE WHOLE THING . Thank you for you compliance.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
troubleseller:
Yes. Just like that director in Annihilation was saying right? You are getting there but you are still giving us tidbits. We want THE WHOLE THING . Thank you for you compliance.
You want spoilers?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
My take on the movie acrimony, they were both wrong, the guy was lazy and the girl had temper issues

But let's be honest, will she care who he was with if he wasn't rich? She is not fighting for his love she is just angry that she lost at the last minute

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
obixcel:
Tomb Raider 2018 Blu Ray... Only saw half of it recently, sleep called and I couldn't finish it. But the movie get as e be sha...will finish it later.
dead movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Zachxolan:

netnaijadotsomething
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
obixcel:

We want spoilers!
We want spoilers!!
We want spoilers!!!
We want spoilers!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
newjosboy:

We want spoilers!
We want spoilers!!
We want spoilers!!!
We want spoilers!!!!
My friend will you stop that nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
newjosboy:

We want spoilers!
We want spoilers!!
We want spoilers!!!
We want spoilers!!!!
hmm...somebody is trying to force my hand, I have repented from that. No Acrimony abeg grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Acrimony 7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ishilove:

You want spoilers?
Yes, honey. Can't you see how hungry I am for spoilers?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paper Year.
6.5/10
genre: rom-com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
troubleseller:
Yes, honey. Can't you see how hungry I am for spoilers?
You will have to starve this time, sugar boo cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goodfellas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ishilove:

My friend will you stop that nonsense!
I am coming for you.

I need spoilers abeg, naso so I download two useless movies with no prior info.

Keep it coming.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
obixcel:
hmm...somebody is trying to force my hand, I have repented from that. No Acrimony abeg grin

Though, it shouldn't be Acrimononically or Acrimoniously.
Na beg I dey beg oh *in Adekunle Gold's voice*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.