Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,513 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3762737 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (3837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Asian people are crazy. That movie was crazy from beginning to the end. It got crazier as the movie progressed.

I watched that film almost 10 years ago.

I watched it the year it premiered... or thereabouts. Suffice to say, it was a long time ago. For the life of me, I can't recollect anything from the movie other than I liked it very much as a teen, even though I didn't understand half of what was going on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wiliz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mission Impossible: fallout �

Guys help me with nice animation movies plz

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
vampire2020:
even my oga dey laugh me cheesy, thank God say na free browsing I been dey use download am.

boss please hook me up. network and cheat code?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mission impossible fallout 8/10,Sarah Ferguson has really slim down grin,she is looking more sexy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
The Meg. 7/10.

Cliche story-line, but entertaining still.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:29am On Sep 18, 2018
The Meg - 7.5/10 Cool storyline. Liked the little twist towards the ending. Dont expect too much but wayyyyy fun to watch.

Mission Impossible: Fallout - 6.5/10 Starting to bore me abit with the storyline/too cliche. Knew the villain from the beginning angry undecided But the action covered up that flaw abit. Lastly, no much suspense (Still wondering how some of you rate movies. maybe na back of screen una watch angry)

Superfly - 7/10 Enjoyed it smiley

The Predator - 5/10 Though kinda indifferent about the movie undecided Just average and not to be compared to the Old Movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2018
vampire2020:
Mission impossible fallout 8/10,Sarah Ferguson has really slim down grin,she is looking more sexy.
Was she ever fat? Or unsexy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zzzzy: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Have anyone seen Mandy? Reading positive reviews
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Gonna watch Predator 2018, and Unbroken: Path to Redemption today. Can't wait.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Gonna watch Predator 2018, and Unbroken: Path to Redemption today. Can't wait.

Bros, no vex. I am starting to see that my rating for predator was a bit high. The movie is good sha grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
toluxe0075:

Train to Busan is One of the best zombie Apocalypse movie I've seen. It's better than most Hollywood zombie Apocalypse out there. Go ahead to download.
please do you have a link to download train to busan or where I can download it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Autopsy of Jane Doe..10/10
Genre: Horror

After many years this movie has been in my movie archives, I decided to see it yesterday night. Word of advice: never see a horror movie at night. I was so scared as Bleep that I couldn't sleep all night, this will be the first & last time I'll ever see a horror movie.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
small horror film wey you watch,you don dae shake like woman undecided

mekaprime:

After many years this movie has been in my movie archives, I decided to see it yesterday night. Word of advice: never see a horror movie at night. I was so scared as Bleep that I couldn't sleep all night, this will be the first & last time I'll ever see a horror movie.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
MJBOLT:

my guy, horror movies has never been my genre, I just decided to see it out of curiosity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
laydoh:
please do you have a link to download train to busan or where I can download it.
https://www dot thenetnaija dot com/videos/movies/6809-train-to-busan-2016-korean
Use the normal dot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
MJBOLT:

I tire o grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Predator 2018

- Intro: It's not a classic, far from it, but entertainment-wise, it kept my interest the whole way through. I enjoyed it for what it was. I recognized the fact it's not an "intellectual" movie. Turning off your brain for anything remotely plot or exposition related is key. Maybe this initial mindset played a significant role in mellowing my regular cynicism.

- Pacing?: It's got pacing issues. In fact, loads, but again, it's perfectly normal for a movie like that to have events going too fast in one montage, and too slow in the next. Movie editing is a sonofab*tch, so I'ma cut the film a slack on this one.

- Plot -wise, it's alright. I mean, I came cross several plot holes, but none were exactly plot crippling, in fact, if anything, they added to the fun overall. 

- Dialogue?: It's alright. The writers infused a lot of army humor in it. I particularly appreciated the army puns.

- Acting? Olivia Munn isn't a bad actress, but she's particularly bad in this film. It's almost like she deliberately half-assed the whole thing. Apart from her, The acting of all of the main cast was serviceable, and good. The autistic kid impressed me.

- Casting? Few roles were miscast. Olivia Munn esp.

- Overall verdict/conclusion: While no masterpiece, it was more enjoyable than the AVP and recent Alien installments. Going in with zero expectations is the only way to watch it. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the ride.

- Overall Score: 7/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Bros, no vex. I am starting to see that my rating for predator was a bit high. The movie is good sha grin

There is nothing wrong with your rating, I enjoyed the film too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Still at the movie theater. Settling in for White Boy Rick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnuliKay: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ocean's 8.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
mekaprime:

I said it..

The day I watched the movie I blame myself and yes I watched it at night.. I keep remembering the shit that happened in the movie till this day..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Juzec: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
IbrahimMav:

boss please hook me up. network and cheat code?
lol. He doesn't use cheats bro. He spends close to 30k on data monthly (sees it as free data) grin

Cc vampire2020 do share your "free data" with him please.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
White Boy Rick

This is probably one of the most boring, if a tad poignant movie I've watched this year. I yawned through the muck, and the guy behind me even fell asleep. I knew, because of the predator-esque snores emanating from his palate. I appreciated the poignant essence of the storytelling, but it's an uneven mix of family drama and crime drama, and I felt like the family drama got more screentime which was the less interesting of the two. Overall, I wish it was shorter, and less bipolar.

Overall Score: 6/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
About to watch A Simple Favor*.
*I don't know why Americans hate 'u'...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mission Impossible: Fallout..6/10
Genre:Action

The plot was quite on point, the cast also did an amazing job, but the movie simply lacked the WOW! scenes, take one of it's predecessor (ghost protocol) for instance, a man scaling one of the world's tallest building, now that's a WOW scene, in addition, it also had many implausible stunts unlike Fallout. Honestly, I wasn't thrilled @ all, I kinda expected more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Moneyboyz:

I said it..

The day I watched the movie I blame myself and yes I watched it at night.. I keep remembering the shit that happened in the movie till this day..

you are not alone my bro, when it comes to movies, I have an eidetic memory. How I wish I can unsee the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
the meg

am about to begin it.... thanks fz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TellMeNothing: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
wiliz:
Mission Impossible: fallout �

Guys help me with nice animation movies plz

Watched that yesterday. Tom cruise is good

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
The last purge
7/10
I'm just thinking if America really try this madness, the black and the Mexicans will be the first target
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Hotel Transylvania 3: A monster Vacation 6/10.

There's no need for this part 3. The subsequent parts after part 1 keeps getting more mediocre. Enough already.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cwise: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
GAY ASKING FOR DIRECTION PRANK!
Click on this Link below to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVB-mbZXFNU

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (3837) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Lawag3, Ishilove and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.