Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759188 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
vampire2020:
ehm ehm come again cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you were right,its not the movie, funny thing is that I didn't even get to read the movie info before clicking the download button grin,I guess I was just super excited that predator just came out.But mehn I can't wait watch the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
vampire2020:
you were right,its not the movie, funny thing is that I didn't even get to read the movie info before clicking the download button grin,I guess I was just super excited that predator just came out.But mehn I can't wait watch the movie.

Lolz. You f**ked up. You should have known better. Hollywood blockbusters, hell, any movie for that matter, don't and will never have a cinema and WEB-DL digital release on the same day. Blu-ray and Web-dl digital copies usually follow 2-3 months after the initial cinema debut.

You gotta have to wait, or go watch it on a cinema.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Don't know if am alone on this, mission impossible fallout was another typical cliche, stayed glued trying to piece the entire story line and naaa, wasn't captivating, likewise sicario 2.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Juzec: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
vampire2020:
ehm ehm come again cry cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Juzec post=71205933][/quote] even my oga dey laugh me cheesy, thank God say na free browsing I been dey use download am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Juzec: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
vampire2020:
even my oga dey laugh me cheesy, thank God say na free browsing I been dey use download am.
but your blood dey hot sha grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juzec:
but your blood dey hot sha grin
I been no even read the movie info,I just fire download am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Juzec: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
vampire2020:
I been no even read the movie info,I just fire download am.
Lol. Because na free data abi cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just seen predator 2018!

Action from beginning to end. Simple plot but crazy action. There was also enough comedy and banter in the movie.

There were some interesting new facts about the predators that came out in this movie.

7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boylemonade(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Since I was born, never have i watch a movie that is as sad and interesting like miracle in cell no 7..
I can't believe i spent hours crying while watching the movie..

It's a Korea movie but damm I'm giving it a 10000/10..

No matter how tough you are,, you will break down in tears while watching the movie..

My emotions is seriously messed up right now..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
boylemonade:
Since I was born, never have i watch a movie that is as sad and interesting like miracle in cell no 7..
I can't believe i spent hours crying while watching the movie..

It's a Korea movie but damm I'm giving it a 10000/10..

No matter how tough you are,, you will break down in tears while watching the movie..

My emotions is seriously messed up right now..

Am a Korea movie lover mostly offline sad my Baby passed it to me ....Mind sharing the Link to download it and other subsequent Korean movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uncle Drew 6.5/10

Sicario: Day of the Soldado 5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
DonTim1:
Don't know if am alone on this, mission impossible fallout was another typical cliche, stayed glued trying to piece the entire story line and naaa, wasn't captivating, likewise sicario 2.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado was a gargantuan disappointment. They'd have just left at part 1 only.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by okooloyun1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Beorn:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado was a gargantuan disappointment. They'd have just left at part 1 only.
The movie is crap. I thought I'm d only person that was disappointed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Isle of dogs. 8/10
The storyline is really good, but some things just didn't make sense nd I couldnt take it seriously.
Ed norton nd Bryan cranston's voices saved the day tho. These guys need to do more voice acting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 1:46am On Sep 15, 2018
hereditary (2018): horror,thriller.
Featuring Toni Colette.

This film scared me straight.
I don swear off all horror movies again.

10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2018
I did not find it scaring
SIRcumalot:
hereditary (2018): horror,thriller. Featuring Toni Colette.
This film scared me straight. I don swear off all horror movies again.
10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zzzzy: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

My personal favorites:

Prestige, Donnie Darko, The 6th Sense, The Others, The Game, The Usual Suspects, Fight Club, The Departed, Mystic River, Mr Nobody, Looper, Coherence, The Jacket, Se7en, Inception, Source Code, Predestination, Momento, Shutter Island.

Those I don't really like, but you just might:

Cloud Atlas, Interstellar, Mulholland Drive, The Machinist.
why don't you like interstellar, definitely in my top 3 movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2018
zzzzy:
why don't you like interstellar, definitely in my top 3 movies.

It was by no means a bad movie, but the editing mistakes were just too raw, and as I'm very particular by nature, I couldn't get past that sh*t. The world building also felt off, and important things were glossed over in explanations. Watched once, that was enough, moved on.

PS: Things I liked about the film the most? The detached sequence, the black hole warping, and the bookshelf scene,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Double post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Koicereloaded!!!!

How is it possible that you do not like interstellar? One of the greatest sci-fi movies ever? It is also the most scientifically accurate science fiction movie (I know that sounds like an oxymoron)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Koicereloaded!!!!

How is it possible that you do not like interstellar? One of the greatest sci-fi movies ever?
I know, right? But you know what they say, the heart wants what it wants (in this particular case, hates what it hates).

JeromeBlack:

It is also the most scientifically accurate science fiction movie (I know that sounds like an oxymoron)

It doesn't sound like an oxymoron at all, you made perfect sense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I know, right? But you know what they say, the heart wants what it wants (in this particular case, hates what it hates).

It doesn't sound like an oxymoron at all, you made perfect sense.

Oga, go and watch predator. Abeg. Pure action with some comedic moments
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Oga, go and watch predator. Abeg. Pure action with some comedic moments
I'm swamped this weekend. I've scheduled it for midweek.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Kaycee7:
Koice pretty much got you covered. But if you're into anime, I could recommend a few short series.
I'm not an anime person
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Traffik- Paula Patton and the director focused too much on Paula Patton and her muscular body. Apologies to Beorn, or is it KoiceReloaded? I know one of you is crushing on her but I'm not gay. I don't give a hoot about her yam legs. grin

That apart, a movie about human trafficking did not do too much to highlight the ills of trafficking, or even the sponsors. They were too busy with Paula Patton and her relationship with Omar Epps. Abeggi

6/10 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Ishilove:
Traffik- Paula Patton and the director focused too much on Paula Patton and her muscular body. Apologies to Beorn, or is it KoiceReloaded? I know one of you is crushing on her but I'm not gay. I don't give a hoot about her yam legs. grin

That apart, a movie about human trafficking did not do too much to highlight the ills of trafficking, or even the sponsors. They were too busy with Paula Patton and her relationship with Omar Epps. Abeggi

6/10 angry

Both of us actually. grin grin grin grin

@2nd emboldened, true. The movie itself is lightweight and the story-line was mediocre. You even tried to rate it above average, the movie to me was average at best. The only exciting thing about the movie was Paula Patton's sultry body. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by godsonarablord: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Just seen predator 2018!

Action from beginning to end. Simple plot but crazy action. There was also enough comedy and banter in the movie.

There were some interesting new facts about the predators that came out in this movie.

7.5/10

Abeg share link for the predator
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joered63: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Just seen predator 2018!

7.5/10

Wait please, what was the duration of the predator movie you watched? Because from some posts here I'm getting that there are 2 different predator movies in 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by godsonarablord: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2018
vampire2020:
Downloading predator,hope it's worth the hype smiley

You downloaded the wrong movie bro.. The title is "The Predator" not "Alien Predator"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2018
SIRcumalot:
hereditary (2018): horror,thriller.
Featuring Toni Colette.

This film scared me straight.
I don swear off all horror movies again.

10/10.
hereditary scared you?? if hereditary scared you.... what will be of midnight meat train??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Niok and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.