Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725781 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
dazzlingd:

Shutter island was awesome.

I've said this before I'll say it again,
Beautiful mind, Shutter Island, beautiful case of Benjamin button, shawshank redemption, inception ...no one watches this movies and regrets.

Pls can anyone recommend any other movies like these...i need my mind messed up
Ah swear Shutter Island is the best mind f**k movie with plot twist I've seen.....i have to admit my mind was f***ed up at the end of the movie for one split of a second..i was still confused..but later got to understand the whole stuff.....You can check out. the prestige...not too intriguing tho...but still okay...then time lapse...Saw dis one recently..those two are lit......and please essit "Beautiful mind" or A Beautiful mind" as regards the movies u suggested ...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Unknown.

5.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Edge of Tomorrow.
9/10.

Who else has watched this piece of beauty?
Rewatched it today and it is still as dope as the first time.
I like rewatching it too, Tom Cruise was fantastic in this flick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OKUCHI11(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Juzec:
The autopsy of Jane Doe
7/10
Rather than frightening, I find it very educative. It Gave me insights on the way autopsy is carried out.
Also contains many repulsive and nauseating scenes. I wouldn't call it a typical horror movie though grin

Wolf creek 2
6/10
Lol...I will resist all the urge to call it a senseless movie.
The only "horror thingy" about it is the splattering of blood all through the movie.

Been busy. I'll watch it follows and evil dead later today.

Also, I just downloaded "the first purge" . Should I go ahead and watch it or is it a total waste of time?
very true about Jane Doe... movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OKUCHI11(m): 2:03am On Dec 08, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, hollup. Go check out what some of these horror movies does to the casts. Some are cursed. Not all horror movies are jokes. Go check what happened to the cast of Poltergiest (1982), Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist and some other few movies.

Another notable mention is Demon House, it was a documentary and not film trick. Made mention of the dude here few days ago that housed some of these demonic objects.

So, not all horror movies are fun while making them.

BUt still, nothing beats watching them from 12am grin
please any idea or link to any site where the movies you mentioned can be downloaded..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Godfrey858:

try slender man
The nun
The reviews on youtube and rating on tfpdl is very bad. I cant risk my data. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
One week till aquaman, better live up to its hype

It's already out in China.
It will release in UK on December 14th and in USA and most countries on 21st.

That is 2 weeks of dodging spoilers.

Heyyy...God cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackManta:

Heyyy...God cry
Let me book my ticket in advance, I promise not to spoil it for you too much lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2018
i will post the spoilers here and tag you grin

BlackManta:

Heyyy...God cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
The kissing booth 9/10................. Jack reacher 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
dazzlingd:

Shutter island was awesome.

I've said this before I'll say it again,
Beautiful mind, Shutter Island, beautiful case of Benjamin button, shawshank redemption, inception ...no one watches this movies and regrets.

Pls can anyone recommend any other movies like these...i need my mind messed up
Benjamin button wasn't that awesome for me. I mean its just like a biography of the guy growing in reverse. The only touching part was his love life. But 12 angry men should do it for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Eighth Grade
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davidcurtis(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
The last movie I saw was Venom!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Coherence.

5.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just watched Avengers 4 Trailer: Endgame cheesy
Loads of info hidden. No sight of Captain Marvel and Suri is also dead? shocked
Then Antman? Quantum realm? Now i can see the fix grin Dr Stranger had plans
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emypro17: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kidnapping Mr Heineken 1/10

D person that recommended this movie must be high on some cheap shit

Never seen a boring movie like DAT before ,,waste of my time and data.......intact d nigga deserved a knock

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dazzlingd(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Galapagous:

Benjamin button wasn't that awesome for me. I mean its just like a biography of the guy growing in reverse. The only touching part was his love life. But 12 angry men should do it for me.

Benjamin button to me was a masterpiece, awesome work of art, poetic and beautiful.... It's far from being a biography intact it's not. It's message is far deeper
The camera effect, the voices, was fantastic. Example of such scenes is the beginning where the blind guy was explaining how he wish his son's death could be reversed or when Benjamin button was explaining Daisy's accident and how just one event could have changed the whole event.
The ending was beautiful as well, some are cooks, some have anointing ear for music, some swim.... The movie is one of my best
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Identity- This movie messed with my mind. The ending also annoyed me.

I began suspecting the identity of the real villain after the kid went into the room, but I couldn't quite wrap my mind around it. My suspicions grew stronger when Doc was revealing the secret to Malcolm.

That ending though...

8/10 for the sheer mind bending fuckery grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
i will post the spoilers here and tag you grin

No try am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:
No try am

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:

I began suspecting the identity of the real villain after the kid went into the room, but I couldn't quite wrap my mind around it. My suspicions grew stronger when Doc was revealing the secret to Malcolm.

That ending though...

this movie is a joke compared to mindhunters. It was pretty obvious the kid was the culprit. Try Mindhunters, I guarantee you won't even know whom to suspect. Though racist will suspect LL Cool J, I mean, he's black after all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:

That ending though...

Haba!!! you don't spoil a psychological masterpiece like that na..AHCB, I take God beg you, abeg no spoil that mindhunters join, I never see am ( TV series no gree me watch the movie).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
AHCB:
this movie is a joke compared to mindhunters. It was[b] pretty obvious the kid was the culprit[b] . Try Mindhunters, I guarantee you won't even know whom to suspect. Though racist will suspect LL Cool J, I mean, he's black after all.

Since you have spoilt identity, let me contribute my quota na.. So you telling me you knew from the onset it was the kid??...mind you, some of those murders were impossible for a kid of his age to carry out, take the ex-con who had a base ball bat shovelled down his throat for instance.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Shutter Island .... 6.5/10
Genre :Mystery, Thriller

The movie was an average for me, the thrills was no were near that of IDENTITY . The plot was a little bit predictable & secondly, i didn't quite feel the mystery. It was a nice movie though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Unknown. 7.0/10.
Time lapse 7.5/10....pheww....all these movies be stressing my head angry...up next...Triangle grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2018
mekaprime:

Haba!!! you don't spoil a psychological masterpiece like that na..A. HCB, I take God beg you, abeg no spoil that mindhunters join, I never see am ( TV series no gree me watch the movie).
sorry. It wasn't intentional. I apologise. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Itzneowizy:
Unknown. 7.0/10.
Time lapse 7.5/10....pheww....all these movies be stressing my head angry...up next...Triangle grin
watch Credence before Triangle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2018
AHCB:
this movie is a joke compared to mindhunters. It was pretty obvious the kid was the culprit. Try Mindhunters, I guarantee you won't even know whom to suspect. Though racist will suspect LL Cool J, I mean, he's black after all.
Thanks, but stop spoiling grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2018
mekaprime:
Shutter Island .... 6.5/10
Genre :Mystery, Thriller

The movie was an average for me, the thrills was no were near that of IDENTITY . The plot was a little bit predictable & secondly, i didn't quite feel the mystery. It was a nice movie though.
Shutter Island is average?? shocked

Na wa for you o undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.