Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3796429 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
And you forgot to mention Mr JeromeBlack?

Happy new year to you too.

Kaycee7:
Happy New Year KoiceReloaded, Beorn, Ishilove, alexistaiwo and all movie lovers. May we not waste our time and data on movies we'll find shitty. Have a blessed 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Happy New Year KoiceReloaded, Beorn, Ishilove, alexistaiwo and all movie lovers. May we not waste our time and data on movies we'll find shitty. Have a blessed 2019
Amen, brother.

Wishing the same to you and yours
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Force of a fall

Lol. I would have loved to discuss further, but that would be like discussing Physics in a movie thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please do.

Is the application of physics not part an integral component of making movies? cheesy

mekaprime:

Lol. I would have loved to discuss further, but that would be like discussing Physics in a movie thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
mekaprime:

You want to discuss pregnancy? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

You want to discuss pregnancy? cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bird Box for me any day.

Took me a week to finish a quiet place.
Lol took me all day. To think I chose it over 'ordinary people' n 'a tale of two siaters' beats me. But the reviews here were good n seemed talk of the town so just had to get it over with
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
And you forgot to mention Mr JeromeBlack?

Happy new year to you too.

You too like to dry cause fight. People wey I forget plenty. But them still follow under "all movie lovers"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Stop trying to prove smart and take your correction.

How can you mention shitty movies here and not call JeromeBlack, are you eying his crown
Kaycee7:
You too like to dry cause fight. People wey I forget plenty. But them still follow under "all movie lovers"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

How can you mention shitty movies here and not call JeromeBlack, are you eying his crown
Lol. You ehn

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Abegiii. E easy like that?
Yeah the fact that one of em' was killed by a mother who just had a baby, with her teen children makes it more glaring those suckers wouldn't stand a chance against a drunk with a shotgun! He'd take them clean off!
The shouting instead of fighting/shooting seems to be the harder part. Kai the energy these people wasted shouting 'enn no b here'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hardheolar:

You are on point. Had to fast forward the Igbo part
So right I just wasted my hard earned data on a movie I don't understand so painfull.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
calibre 7.5/10. nice and unpredictable. see it and put yourself in their shoe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shittaakeem:

So right I just wasted my hard earned data on a movie I don't understand so painfull.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shittaakeem:

lol. ure not d only one

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Please do.

Is the application of physics not part an integral component of making movies? cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Na like this I take dey eye the crown

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Comedy angry angry
Wrong So fucking wrong

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Calibre

This could pass for a true life story.

Every realistic and airtight plot.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I understand that igbo language was generously used in the movie.

Now let's say 50% of the dialogue is in igbo and English takes the rest.

You are rating a movie 8/10 for understanding 50% of the plot?

It is too early in the year for this na cheesy

I sincerely don't have ur tym especially d "too know" in u. If u have a solution for what I said before ure welcome to explain n if not just sit down in a corner n read what someone with sense would say.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
That escalated real fast! shocked
chillychill:

I sincerely don't have ur tym especially d "too know" in u. If u have a solution for what I said before ure welcome to explain n if not just sit down in a corner n read what someone with sense would say.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lionheart ....9/10
Genre : Drama, Comedy

The movie simply showcased the rich Nigerian culture & values. The story was simple & on point, the cinematography brilliant, the acting, impeccable (Genevieve really cast the best of the best in the industry for this movie). The movie wasn't just entertaining, it was educative as well,as it passed on several subtle messages. I really enjoyed the humor in the Igbo speaking scenes, as it gave me that nostalgic kinda feeling......Once again, a big thumbs up to Genevieve Nnaji for making us proud.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Calibre

This could pass for a true life story.

Every realistic and airtight plot.
At one point, I forgot I was watching a movie. I wanted to communicate with them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emypro17: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
mekaprime:
Lionheart ....9/10

The movie simply showcased the rich Nigerian culture & values. The story was simple & on point, the cinematography brilliant, the acting, impeccable (Genevieve really cast the best of the best in the industry for this movie). The movie wasn't just entertaining, it was educative as well,as it passed on several subtle messages. I really enjoyed the humor in the Igbo speaking scenes, as it gave me that nostalgic kinda feeling......Once again, a big thumbs up to Genevieve Nnaji for making us proud.

A movie DAT one can't even understand due to language barrier is DAT one a movie,,,,,,,, pffff,comedy my ass

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
mekaprime:
Lionheart ....9/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
taiocol:
2018 Robinhood, any link?
Don't bother to download and watch oo.... shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
emypro17:

A movie DAT one can't even understand due to language barrier is DAT one a movie,,,,,,,, pffff,comedy my ass
who said I didn't understand the movie I perfectly understood the movie, the comedy was in Igbo language, and luckily for me, I am a full fledged Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by taiocol: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Don't bother to download and watch oo.... shocked

Trailer looked good... How's it??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Galapagous:
lol, you never start to faint.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
taiocol:

Trailer looked good... How's it??
Trailers always look good..don't they?? grin......all these effing remakes are shitty....plus there's no atom of action in the feeem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emypro17: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
mekaprime:

who said I didn't understand the movie I perfectly understood the movie, the comedy was in Igbo language, and luckily for me, I am a full fledged Igbo man.

So what abt us d Yoruba folks,,,,how are gon' get d humor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3849) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), omoowhe, NeoWanZaeed(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.