Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) (32704 Views)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / APC Rally Causes Gridlock In Kaduna Town / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by stannydon(m): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2013
The kind of politics in Nigeria shows how backward the country is, imagine immaturity in action.. Naija, when will you grow tongue
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by pelhurmy(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
I get one question. How much these people dey collect and how I fit join them so that I go collect my own money? Because I know say these people no go join rally for political party for nothing. You fit even see say dem be hungry men....like this guy.
where d guy?
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Ugly faces! Horrible places! Nigerian cities are very bad. Something needs to be done about the condition of that nation. It is very annoying!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by khoj: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Please Mr poster if you must post don't lie about my community and also d governor of R/S. Good a thing I was there live and the said community is my community, APC rally was going on peacefully without any road block nor disturbance to traffic, not until when men of the Nigerian police came in there usual way to stop any gathering not in favour of GEJ , PDP, GDI. They poined a pistol to the chief of staff rivers state govt house who happens to come from the same community, that was when indigenes of the community decided to act and the police in. There normal way started shooting but the youths refused to run, askin. Police to shoot directly @dem rather than waste d bullet on the air, police became afriad and ran away.
Need I remind u dat diz same tin happened abt 3weeks ago wen the same community was enjoying there peaceful traditional wrestling and d men of the nigerian police came to disrupt it cos d chief of staff was involved, d same community youths chased d police out of the community and d police was. Headed by the Deputy CP. Of rivers state, d shot there guns but my pple refused. To run, dey were baffled at wat. My pple can do, pls post wats true next time and not wit sentiments always knw dat d world is a smaller place now coz of internet

12 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by slimtik(m): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Na wah oh! See investment opportunity. I think I have to visit some villages to recruit boys this holiday period to arrange brooms for sale throughout next year after all it's cheaper than making umbrellas and the raw material and manpower brekete! I DON HAMMER! APC una do well for this employment opportunity.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by henryblaze25(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2013
All dis 1 nah initial gra-gra, come 2015 PDP go take revers state back. The 3 states wth d highhest IGR controlled by opposition, abi nah play PDP come play. Expect massive rigging 4rm PDP in Rives state
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by henryblaze25(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2013
All dis 1 nah initial gra-gra, come 2015 PDP go take rivers state back. The 3 states wth d highhest IGR controlled by opposition, abi nah play PDP come play. Expect massive rigging 4rm PDP in Rives state
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by darthv: 5:06am On Dec 10, 2013
u guys. r funny amechi Is. just. a spy. in apc tink abt it
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Soloter(m): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Ad+:
One thing I give to APC anytime is their ability to use the media,to draw crowd from any and everywhere but one thing I know PDP for is their ability to spring surprises when needed.PDP is the game!
As far as Rivers State is concerned,APC will never get it!Amaechi is just dancing to his last music and he knows it.
pdp is known for one thing - electoral fraud, and whenever an individual boasts about pdp's ability to spring surprises then I conclude about his/her political ideology. where in the last five years has pdp won any election clean that you'll come to this forum and be praising them? you must be one of those who help them to rig elections that's why you are confident in their ability to spring surprises.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Soloter(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2013
khoj: Please Mr poster if you must post don't lie about my community and also d governor of R/S. Good a thing I was there live and the said community is my community, APC rally was going on peacefully without any road block nor disturbance to traffic, not until when men of the Nigerian police came in there usual way to stop any gathering not in favour of GEJ , PDP, GDI. They poined a pistol to the chief of staff rivers state govt house who happens to come from the same community, that was when indigenes of the community decided to act and the police in. There normal way started shooting but the youths refused to run, askin. Police to shoot directly @dem rather than waste d bullet on the air, police became afriad and ran away.
Need I remind u dat diz same tin happened abt 3weeks ago wen the same community was enjoying there peaceful traditional wrestling and d men of the nigerian police came to disrupt it cos d chief of staff was involved, d same community youths chased d police out of the community and d police was. Headed by the Deputy CP. Of rivers state, d shot there guns but my pple refused. To run, dey were baffled at wat. My pple can do, pls post wats true next time and not wit sentiments always knw dat d world is a smaller place now coz of internet
don't mind him, he's on Abati's payroll.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Alishachris: Now Amechi would show that tout who truly owns rivers state.

Shebi na all of us get this Naijeria. We shall see how ApC or whatever will hold on to Rivers and IMO when the people know APC sole purpose is to marginalized them in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

You heard the woman in the video saying " pay us our salaries, Amaechi won't. It is to use money to organize thugs". Nigerians are not fools anymore . Only exceptional good governance will save Amaechi and Rochas in that region.

All the PDP need to do is insist on adequate security to ensure a free and fair election. ApC has absolutely no chance of standing in the way of the people's choice.

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
PH people love Amechi so much anywhere he goes dem go follow...
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by philips70(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Shebi na all of us get this Naijeria. We shall see how ApC or whatever will hold on to Rivers and IMO when the people know APC sole purpose is to marginalized them in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

You heard the woman in the video saying " pay us our salaries, Amaechi won't. It is to use money to organize thugs". Nigerians are not fools anymore . Only exceptional good governance will save Amaechi and Rochas in that region.

All the PDP need to do is insist on adequate security to ensure a free and fair election. ApC has absolutely no chance of standing in the way of the people's choice.

Quote me, there's no where in Nigeria PDP ever rely on a free and fair election not even in the strongholds of their candidate. They never leave anything to chance. And they have so exported it to all other parties. And it's these same people that are crying more than the South Africans over Mandela. Nigeria is a million years away from Democracy. Not with fierce wave of regional, tribal and primordial sentiments

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Goodbishop: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Let keep dis pictures save cos wen Amechi wants to come back to PDP we will remind him of all dis
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by abbeyty(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Broom business comes to mind......this is another business opportunity
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Obiagu1(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2013
"Your (Nigeria) leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people", Nelson Mandela.

This is Madiba to Gov. Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2013
@ Poster. . . . These are all lies.

The two pictures your posted here those not even show any chaos or whatsoever, but little traffic flow of vehicles, which is normal due to the on going reconstruction of rumuigbo road.

Please dont come here and be posting trash, who on earth would want to force a river state resident to get an APC sticker on his or her car before plying a route. Gov. Amaechi that i know cannot give in to such.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by phemy36(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2013
I so much love APC 4 one thing that is dey make noise too much, it is another things 4 PDP to silent the in an election. At dis junction I will like to quote a fellow nairaland '1. APC wants all poor widows trying to eke out a living “to go and die!” 2.APC wants us to be soaked in the “blood of the dog and the baboon” 3. APC wants State of Emergency removed and a free reign for terrorists in Nigeria. 4. APC wants to make Nigeria ungovernable if and when they do not win elections. 5. APC detests, even hates the thought of having a National Conference... 6.APC says the PDP are evil, thieves, looters then turns round and shamefully but gleefully woos and receives 5 of their Governors into their fold. 7. APC’s south west governors construct roads at N1B per kilometer, the most expensive anywhere in the world. 8.APC’s believes in erecting toll gates on roads built with tax payers monies, whilst turning round to “buy-back” contracts for those roads from contractors who have neither completed said contracts and who have serially breached agreements for same. 9. APC prefers to reclassify schools in order to systematically islamize them and where Principals of such schools complain, they are dealt with by “unknown” islamists. 10. APC prefers to have children receive lectures whilst sitting on window panes, whilst shouting the mantra “eko oni baje”. 11. APC believes a citizen can and should be deported in his country to a bridge head at 2a.m in the morning. Maybe we should stick to our PDP headache than take a banned substance that falsely claims to have a NAFDAC number. Please add your own observations of the above or correct me if you think I am wrong'

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2013
khoj: Please Mr poster if you must post don't lie about my community and also d governor of R/S. Good a thing I was there live and the said community is my community, APC rally was going on peacefully without any road block nor disturbance to traffic, not until when men of the Nigerian police came in there usual way to stop any gathering not in favour of GEJ , PDP, GDI. They poined a pistol to the chief of staff rivers state govt house who happens to come from the same community, that was when indigenes of the community decided to act and the police in. There normal way started shooting but the youths refused to run, askin. Police to shoot directly @dem rather than waste d bullet on the air, police became afriad and ran away.

THIS IS FP MATERIAL...
ADMIN, MOD MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE ....
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2013
APC and rascality and they will never learn you don't win election with rented crowd.
Where is APC crowd during election in Ondo and Anambra state?
Now they have taken their madness to river state. SMH! For this people

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by debicy(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2013
am putting it a bet. nxt week, u will c new dramas from the other ends, e.g patient, gej, wike others. na struggle time now.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Hakeem3(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2013
SMH I like nigerians .. Haha see as dem dey follo up to get their own change frm d campaign .hehe# wen election time reach dem go zab leav APC O

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Soloter: pdp is known for one thing - electoral fraud, and whenever an individual boasts about pdp's ability to spring surprises then I conclude about his/her political ideology. where in the last five years has pdp won any election clean that you'll come to this forum and be praising them? you must be one of those who help them to rig elections that's why you are confident in their ability to spring surprises.
Without telling me what's 183 youth from Osun state doing in Imo state prior to Anambra election i will not believe you

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Gradually but steadily, the wind of change is blowing all over Rivers.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2013
The traditional strongholds of APC already secured.....moving on to break into new frontiers.

Next rally bus stop will be Kwara...block by block..inch by inch....APC is delving into PDP strongholds.

Who say two party system is not good? grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2013
the land is green
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by musiwa112: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2013
you are showing people fake picture..
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2013
All Political Criminals in action. The party is the worst since the history of democracy.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by nydraps(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Hope they played skelewu on that day? grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by peter1994(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2013
This thier APC broom go chuck person for eye one day
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2013
If two party system will b a lasting solution to our nightmares so be it.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by emmadan(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2013
this was exactly wat the acn gang did in aks during the last election,but after all their initial gra-gra,pdp took to the poll and showed them seniority.pdp doesn't beat around the bush,but during the polls they will show you how things are done.the wise doesn't make 2much noise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.