Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) (32696 Views)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / APC Rally Causes Gridlock In Kaduna Town / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Uncanny Genius: All Political Criminals in action. The party is the worst since the history of democracy.

GO N CHECK ALL THE STATES WHERE APC IS RULING N COMPARE IT TO THE STATE WHERE PDP / APGA IS RULING

APC DO FULFIL THEIR MANIFESTOS...
DON'T HATE APC because IT'S YORUBA PARTY...
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2013
ilugunboy: The traditional strongholds of APC already secured.....moving on to break into new frontiers.

Next rally bus stop will be Kwara...block by block..inch by inch....APC is delving into PDP strongholds.

Who say two party system is not good? grin
I'm loving the two party system tinz.
But forget about APC initial gara gara...... When the time come we will know who is who
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

GO N CHECK ALL THE STATES WHERE APC IS RULING N COMPARE IT TO THE STATE WHERE PDP / APGA IS RULING

APC DO FULFIL THEIR MANIFESTOS...
DON'T HATE APC because IT'S YORUBA PARTY...
Let do the comparison. I hope you have your fact and figure not propaganda?
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by profvic3: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2013
I reckon since Amaechi is d number 1 of d state.He wil use d power of incubency in turning d state to Apc.jus lyk as okorocha as handed imo to Apc.it all.boils down to one of d most interesting year in Nigeria's history.2015*sits n cross leg wit pop corn nd lacasera watching d whole drama**runs out of thread**
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2013
The chances of APC winning Rivers State is just as strong as the chances of APGA winning Lagos State.. grin

Even the bible said:: Surely they shall gather... but for thy sake, they shall fall..

[size=18pt]PDP till 2113[/size]

#Goodluck Nigeria...

#FreshAir no get enemy.. grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gbishman: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Hired mob
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gbishman: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2013
hired mob, provide jobs for them and see if u'd be able to buy their conscience.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2013
musiwa112: you are showing people fake picture..
And musiwa112 speaks
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Ngokafor(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
philips70:

Quote me, there's no where in Nigeria PDP ever rely on a free and fair election not even in the strongholds of their candidate. They never leave anything to chance. And they have so exported it to all other parties. And it's these same people that are crying more than the South Africans over Mandela. Nigeria is a million years away from Democracy. Not with fierce wave of regional, tribal and primordial sentiments

..same with APC,LP e.tc so no need for cherry-picking here...as a matter of fact APC is the worst culprit in election rigging and manipulation..
..example is the 180 urchins from Osun State that were nabbed on their way to Anambra State en-route Imo State for electoral malpractice.

..Politics in this country stinks to the highest heavens and every single Politician is culpable without exception!

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by JulianBond007: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju: The chances of APC winning Rivers State is just as strong as the chances of APGA winning Lagos State.. grin

Even the bible said:: Surely they shall gather... but for thy sake, they shall fall..

#Goodluck Nigeria...

shut your trap! Bad belle like you
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by emmadan(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
gratiaeo:
i dey ur back
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Am not interested in Nigeria politics I dont even vote am not a fan of any party but I would share my opinion. If they say PDP government is not doing well why not APC recommend policy to the govt so that they would implement instead of condemning what the govt have already done

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by dipotech: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
These people carrying brooms are far better than those that usually carry cutlasses and other dangerous weapons..... i think
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by gratiaeo(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju: The chances of APC winning Rivers State is just as strong as the chances of APGA winning Lagos State.. grin

#Goodluck Nigeria...

Proverb 16:7 And as for gathering they shall gather but because their gathering is not of the lord they shall scatter.
Any APC gathering in eastern Nigeria HOLYGHOST FIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2013
JulianBond007: shut your trap! Bad belle like you

APC chick... sad

So you mean say dem release you on bail after dem catch you for Owerri with fake INEC card.. grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
gratiaeo:
Proverb 16:7 And as for gathering they shall gather but because their gathering is not of the lord they shall scatter.
Any APC gathering in eastern Nigeria HOLYGHOST FIRE!!!

[size=16pt]AMEN[/size]

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by JulianBond007: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

APC chick... sad

So you mean say dem release you on bail after dem catch you for Owerri with fake INEC card.. grin
how dare you talk to your babygurl like that? Am disappointed in you! cool
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Balos(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
STOP TRIBALISM. I served in rivers state and am still in ph but d level of tribalism in dis state is appalling.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by JohnFrankling(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Balos: STOP TRIBALISM. I served in rivers state and am still in ph but d level of tribalism in dis state is appalling.
guy speak what you know and were in rivers state do you serve?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2013

#Goodluck Nigeria...

THIS IS COMMON PHRASE USE IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by JulianBond007: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

THIS IS COMMON PHRASE USE IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You know them very well. Na dia way be that! grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2013
gratiaeo:

I DON'T NEED TO BE AT LOGGERHEAD WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE...
IT'S GLARING THAT APC ALWAYS DELIVER EFFECTIVELY THAN THE OTHER POLITICAL PARTY

APC IS THE ONLY OPPOSITION PARTY THAT ALWAYS CHALLENGE PDP BOTH AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL N STATE LEVEL...
APGA(IGBO), IS UNDER DOG.POLITICAL PARTY....
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2013
JulianBond007: how dare you talk to your babygurl like that? Am disappointed in you! cool

My babygurl wey dey follow another man (APC)... angry
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by JulianBond007: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

My babygurl wey dey follow another man (APC)... angry
not to worry baby boy,I will follow you from today. wink wink
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by kel4soft: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2013
collynzo2: They almost tore the uniform of the police officer who tried to calm them to shreds, it took gunshots from backup policemen to scare them away.

Shut up you bloody liar!

The policemen led by the DPO came to disrupt the campaign saying he got order from above to stop the rally but the crowd resisted.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by 500GP: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013

#Goodluck Nigeria...

APGA CAN NEVER WIN IN LAGOS LET ALONE OF THE POST OF COUNCILLOR....
APC WILL BE D RULING PARTY IN ALL IGBO STATES JUST LIKE IN IMO, RIVERS
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2013
JulianBond007: not to worry baby boy,I will follow you from today. wink wink

Yay!!

Somebody bring Umblerra for my Nwa Baby o!! grin

She don port to PDP.. grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Humphreydis(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
But i didnt see any waste bin around......if una sweep finish make una no leave dirty for ground o,una beta pack am o....mtcheew!
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
5.00GP:

APGA CAN NEVER WIN IN LAGOS LET ALONE OF THE POST OF COUNCILLOR....
APC WILL BE D RULING PARTY IN ALL IGBO STATES JUST LIKE IN IMO, RIVERS

Rochas Okorocha cannot win another election in Imo State.. #Thats a bet I am willing to make.

Ask for Rivers State!! Like I said, the day APGA wins the Gubernetorial elections in Lagos State, would be the day that APGA wins Rivers State & Bayelsa State..

PDP no even need to campaign for these two states... Everybody knows what an 'UMBLERRA' looks like.. grin
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by StuXnet2: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Dear God,
come 2015..let sumwan credible who iz nt from pdp or apc kum out nd contest for the election....nd put to shame doze who want to get there by force nd thoze who think nigeria cant do without them....more importantly thoze who want nigeria to break up.
Re: APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) by nationwide1(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2013
jmaine: These APC people wan use force do their awareness campaign . .. . . .**smh** . . . .
That's a tip of the iceberg. Have you ever seen Buhari's campaign tour? Usually, where ever he goes for campaign, Hausa/Fulani display weapons of all types freely without intimidation by police. Even their women are not left out. If you have never seen Buhari campaigning, don't doubt me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.