Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And (2913 Views)

What Does “dual Core” & “quad Core” Mean? What You Need To Know / Ctroniq C70gi Dual Core (wifi,3g,1gb, 8gb Hdd) 7" Android Tablet #14,995 only / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Mercy4All(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi guys,
I know you guys are the lords here.
Please how can I use opera mini 4.1 with yellow boys.
My phone is k700i.
I've choosen MTN WAP from JAVA SETTING, still it doesn't work. I use Celtel gprs to participate in this forum, they charge me much.
Please can opera mod work with my k700i?
If yes please send me download link to success20079@gmail.com
Please can you help on how to configure my CELTEL MMS though they said it is not available for now.
Thanks.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by honsule(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
For activation of celtel mms for now is not possible.For the link of the mod just watch out for it.**Let me change my sim to glodirect.I wanna use my slick and fring.**
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by yinraph(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Honsule u are right dont u think she can go to the celtel site and get configd
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by talk2medo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Honsule
Am on fring right now, give me a call. wink wink wink wink
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by just2nice(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yes,Opera mod can work with k700i.I dont think Celtel activation is possible for now;well,Honsule is more knowledgable on that.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by dragnet: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
Someone got activated few days ago!
But I dnt knw how undecided
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Ogboraph(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
Just delet that opera 4.1 and instull opera mini 4 beter or 3.1 beter. That opera4.1 has some prob. If you go to wap.operamini.com , u will see they said it that version does not work 4 u. Then downld another. And Opera mod206 work fine with your phone
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Ogboraph(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
Just delet that opera 4.1 and instull opera mini 4 beter or 3.1 beter. That opera4.1 has some prob. If you go to wap.operamini.com , u will see they said it that version does not work 4 u. Then downld another. And Opera mod206 work fine with your phone
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Mercy4All(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi great guys,
Thanks for ur early response.
@honsule
Thanks. I'm waiting for d link.
@just2nice
Pls help me with d download for d opera mod for my k700i.
@dragnet
Pls do help me get d activation. God bless you.
My Celtel numbers 08088097433
@Ogboraph
Thanks. I will download the other version later the RED does not allow me to download now.
Pls give me the link to opera mod 206.
Thank you all.
But where is infobaba & other gurus.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by samuelk(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by dragnet: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
You mean u havnt downloaded d m0d?? . . I sent u a mail less than 5 minutes after u opened dis thread smiley

next time . . I d0nt like my id being used as a headline undecided
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by samuelk(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
hmm
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Ogboraph(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ poster The problem with u guys is that you don't read post very well, my tread on settings and downloading with opera mini mod you will see the links there so go and read Very well. You are lucky that samuelk save your ass. @samuelk thanks
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by sisqology(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2008
C dem, if na guy, dem go yab am say im open new thread o
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by ztyle(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2008
Lol,yes oh u sabi them wella cheesy
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Mercy4All(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2008
Guys thanks.
@dragnet & gurus
Sorry for using ur names. Dragnet I've seen the download link you sent to my mail, but expect more people to use ur name because pple identify with gurus.
@Ogboraph
I read all the post very well b4 posting. It was after downloading from the link & could not work, that is why i call out to gurus.
I thank everybody. I still need help on how to configure RED MMS.
Thank you all.
Guys guys are wonderful.
Samuelk thanks.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by tobidaflava(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2008
Two-derful
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by dragnet: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
sisqology, its quite obvious that I post thru ph0ne, so how do u expect me to know if its male or female? Moreso I hardly discriminate with respect to who I resp0nd to or n0t undecided
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by talk2medo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
Let them say! tongue tongue
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Fadajasi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
@honsule,no dey talk abt d glodirect again,e dey pain me
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by just2nice(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
@fada.I will inbox you on Magicalwap.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by honsule(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
@fada.Sorry ehn.@just2nice.What about me?Lol
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by talk2medo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Me too Just2nice!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
&me too jst2nice.B 9ce enuf 2 9ce up with ur magicalwap.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by hansibone(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2008
na wetin i do ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, undecidedwey my name make HEADLINE?

anyway @poster

my fellow dudes have helped u out, sori im kinda busy now, cos of work, wuld come back to the LAND SOON grin
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Fadajasi(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2008
Ah! I will be glad if u send am to me@just2nice
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by just2nice(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2008
@fadajasi.Nutin special o.Just to say 'whatzup?'! grin @hansibone.No hiding place for the gold-fish.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by talk2medo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
Just2nice, you dey vex for me? Havd been asking for the trick but you are responding. why now?
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by sisqology(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
@dragnet. U don see boy wey de bear "mercy" b4?
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by dragnet: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
sisqology, id differs from personal name tongue
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Mercy4All(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
@dragnet
Baba nie joo.
@sisqology
ashewo nie.
i'm a man.
i joined nland immediately i finished my workers in training in RCCG.
so i chose Mercy4All for all in nairaland.
@hons
i used ur id because you are one of d guru.
dragnet you are right. id is different from name.
Re: Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And by Fadajasi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
@just2nice,but why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Corby / Bulk Phone Numbers And Nigeria E-mails For Sale / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.