Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) (1447 Views)

Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2013
To our numerous clients, we decided to open this thread based on recommendation and suggestions by ChuksWorld. We are here to answer your questions, deal with your complaints and read your suggestions here in the best way we can. Please, don't be held back from voicing what you feel and/or know. We are in business. smiley

Just a bit about Specuit Cargo Ltd., we are a Lagos-based procurement company that transact business within USA, China and Nigeria. Be rest assured to use our service because we'll serve you well.

The rates below have been reduced. Please, ask for current rates.

To place your order, kindly do so here: https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-pre-order-china-usa/434#32665399 but if you do so right on this thread, I'll reply you on our pre-order thread.

Thanks for the advice, ChuksWorld.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by solaceTK(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
pls what re ur chargers like, l mean how much is ur service charge nd shipping fee per kg for purchases from China nd USA. Are there other charges? If any pls let us know. Again pls give us ur full contact details includin ur website. Thx

1 Like

Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by i1: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2013
1st: your fees are too high
2nd: try consolidating packages and billing clients based on a consolidated weight. You may charge for opening and repackaging.
3rd: have you started buying from other chinese sellers apart from dhgate and aliexpress?
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
solaceTK: pls what re ur chargers like, l mean how much is ur service charge nd shipping fee per kg for purchases from China nd USA. Are there other charges? If any pls let us know. Again pls give us ur full contact details includin ur website. Thx

Hi SolaceTK,

There are no hidden charges.

Shipping fee: $15/kg. For tablets/phones/laptops, $20/kg.

Commission: $10/product for products worth $10 and above. For products below that, the system charges $5/product and $2.5/product respectively.

Website is www.specuitcargo.com

Any more question(s), feel free to ask.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
i.:
1st: your fees are too high
2nd: try consolidating packages and billing clients based on a consolidated weight. You may charge for opening and repackaging.
3rd: have you started buying from other chinese sellers apart from dhgate and aliexpress?

Hi I.,

First off, our fees aren't too high but our fees are relatively higher than what other Chinese shippers charge. Why? Because we deliver.

Secondly, I can't give you a definite reply on this because I don't understand both sentences. If you would explain, I'd appreciate and give you the right and realistic answer.

Yes, we buy from TaoBao and AliBaba now. Is there any other Chinese website you have in mind?

Anticipating your response.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you do third party purchase and shipping from Aliexpress? (I pay you to buy and send the goods I want) if yes,drop your email.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by luvcherish(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
BizBloke:

Hi SolaceTK,

There are no hidden charges.

Shipping fee: $15/kg. For tablets/phones/laptops, $20/kg.

Commission: $10/product for products worth $10 and above. For products below that, the system charges $5/product and $2.5/product respectively.

Website is www.specuitcargo.com

Any more question(s), feel free to ask.

Thanks.
NOT CLEAR WITH THIS STATEMENT Shipping fee: $15/kg. For tablets/phones/laptops, $20/kg.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by tatooboy: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
@bizbloke: I have 2 items that was bought for me in the USA, they both weight about 2-3kg and I need it to be sent to me here in Lagos, Nigeria.

The 2 items are:
1. My laptop battery
2. My car's mass airflow meter.

What do you advice and how much will I pay if the items are sent to u for shipment to me?

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2013
ifyalways: Do you do third party purchase and shipping from Aliexpress? (I pay you to buy and send the goods I want) if yes,drop your email.

Hi Ifyalways,

Yes, we purchase for clients only. We don't offer warehouse service yet.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2013
luvcherish: NOT CLEAR WITH THIS STATEMENT Shipping fee: $15/kg. For tablets/phones/laptops, $20/kg.

LuvCherish,

All I was trying to say is this: asides tablets, phones and laptops which is $20/kg, all other items are $15/kg.

I hope you understand now.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2013
tatooboy: @bizbloke: I have 2 items that was bought for me in the USA, they both weight about 2-3kg and I need it to be sent to me here in Lagos, Nigeria.

The 2 items are:
1. My laptop battery
2. My car's mass airflow meter.

What do you advice and how much will I pay if the items are sent to u for shipment to me?

Thanks.

Hi Tattooboy,

I've contacted our colleague in the States in relation to your request. When he gets back to me, I'll get back to you.

P.S: Shipment is $15/kg.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2013
BizBloke:

Hi Ifyalways,

Yes, we purchase for clients only. We don't offer warehouse service yet.

Thanks.
Yeah.
So I tried your site last night. My total purchase was less than 400 usd but your charges and commission was above 450 usd.

Usain bolt is my name.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by purplecircle: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2013
ifyalways:
Yeah.
So I tried your site last night. My total purchase was less than 400 usd but your charges and commission was above 450 usd.

Usain bolt is my name.

Lmao......... heheh! I second that Usain Bolt, since I went through their site and my order was just 44usd and charge and shipping was higher than item omo I ran ........All the best to them sha.......Nice one.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by tatooboy: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
BizBloke:

Hi Tattooboy,

I've contacted our colleague in the States in relation to your request. When he gets back to me, I'll get back to you.

P.S: Shipment is $15/kg.

Thanks.

This one others are Usain Bolting, I hope I don't Carl Lewis too o? LoL.

I hope you don't have any hidden charges like handling sometin sometin? Before I instruct it should be sent to you guys? How many days would it take to arrive in Lag?
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
ifyalways:
Yeah.

Usain bolt is my name.

Alright. Please, note that when you input the wrong weight (accumulated weight per se), your shipping fee skyrockets.

Nice metaphor.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
purplecircle:

Lmao......... heheh! I second that Usain Bolt, since I went through their site and my order was just 44usd and charge and shipping was higher than item omo I ran ........All the best to them sha.......Nice one.

Thanks. We can't go out of business to stay in business.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
tatooboy:

This one others are Usain Bolting, I hope I don't Carl Lewis too o? LoL.

I hope you don't have any hidden charges like handling sometin sometin? Before I instruct it should be sent to you guys? How many days would it take to arrive in Lag?

Lol.

No, we don't have any hidden charge. Our US shipment leaves on Fridays. 2-3 days for arrival.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by tatooboy: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol.

No, we don't have any hidden charge. Our US shipment leaves on Fridays. 2-3 days for arrival.

Thanks.

Ok sir, if you say so. Let's give this a shot. Hoping that my items don't get missing like Chrisvicmall did to me. What's your US and Lagos address? Let me have your official email addr pls.

Am I expected to pick from your office or you will deliver to me in ikeja?

If kasala burst Nairaland will hear o.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by tatooboy: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
BizBloke:

Alright. Please, note that when you input the wrong weight (accumulated weight per se), your shipping fee skyrockets.

Nice metaphor.

Oga 'nice metaphor' shouldn't be a right customer service remark from you. You have mentioned 'accumulated/wrong weight'. What other weights are there? You should educate your clients on their best options rather than mock them.

Its your call anywayz.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
tatooboy:

Ok sir, if you say so. Let's give this a shot. Hoping that my items don't get missing like Chrisvicmall did to me. What's your US and Lagos address? Let me have your official email addr pls.

Your items won't get missing.

Support@specuitcargo.com

You're to pick from our office in Ikeja.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
tatooboy:

Oga 'nice metaphor' shouldn't be a right customer service remark from you. You have mentioned 'accumulated/wrong weight'. What other weights are there? You should educate your clients on their best options rather than mock them.

Its your call anywayz.

Perhaps you got it all wrong. I wasn't mocking her.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
tatooboy:

Hi,

May I know the location you're sending these items from, so as to estimate if they would reach us this Friday.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by Ogetogeo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
How long does it take to ship phones, tablets and power bank to Nigeria?
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ogetogeo: How long does it take to ship phones, tablets and power bank to Nigeria?

Hi Ogetogeo,

It doesn't take that long. Phones and tablets are within 2-3 days; powerbanks are within 7-10 days.

Thanks.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=18pt]As Xmas approaches, WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!

From today, the 18th - 20th, you get 50% commission OFF when you make an order of $34.99 and above from ALIEXPRESS.

For instance, if you buy an item of $34.99, you get charged $5 as commission, not $10.

This is our way of saying thank you for your patronage for the past six months. It might be small but we hope it counts. smiley

P.S: Shipping fee for tablets, phones, laptops and other items go for $15/kg flat fee during this period.

P.P.S: This applies to orders from China only. I'm sorry, US folks, we'll get there soonest. smiley

If you've got any question as regards this, please, ask away.

Happy xmas in advance.

Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2014
Hello!
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by uchman(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
Can you sent the your right address I can give to EBay to Ucheify2000@gmail.com?
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
uchman: Hello Bizbloke,
Can you sent the your right address I can give to EBay to Ucheify2000@gmail.com?

Hi, Uchman.

If you've sent a mail to the appropriate team, you'll be replied soon. Please, hang in there.

Three cheers.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
We're back! All the way from the Technology Market section. grin grin

BizBloke here.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2015
BizBloke:
We're back! All the way from the Technology Market section. grin grin

BizBloke here.
Re: Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) by BizBloke(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:
Send in your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia / Domain Broker: I Will Sell Your Domain For You At A Discount / Access Bank Are Charging #105 As Stamp Duties For Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.