Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria (840 Views)

N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Buy And Import Goods From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria by Baiysam(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
My fellow Nairalanders,

i discovered that some people still have problems importing goods from china, US, UK and Dubai. i am here to solve those problems. In this festive seasons ecommerce website like Konga, Jumia, Deadey are coming up with discounts platforms like Yakata Sale, Jumia Black Friday just to reach out to their customer and make them to buy more.

You to can tap into benefits of this forth coming festive period by importing cheap goods like wrist watches, bags, tshirt and children wares from china, US, Uk and Dubai with a capital as low as #10, 000 and earn as high as #150, 000 monthly. I will reveal the right goods to purchase that will increase your sales in no time and i will also coach how you can partner with famous ecommerce websites (i mean being a seller) and save your the stress of carrying your goods up and down and begging people to buy from you. You just display your goods on this platforms and you will see interested buying ordering for your wares.

just visit:www.nairabizdeals.info

Re: Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria by tiikae: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Please my fellow friends I want you to help me with the word "cart" on online shopping sites, my question is for the upcoming black Friday on jumia, konga and so on, if I have my items on cart now and my price will be let's say 100k on the black Friday day or yakata day will the prices be slashed?
Re: Learn How To Import Goods From China & USA And Resell In Nigeria by Baiysam(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
The prices will be slashed when you want to make purchase, so do shopping on the discount day

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline, Nestle In Trouble Over Alleged Fake Promo / Review Websites & Apps For Cash / Black Oil Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.