Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D (2079 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / (PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: as for u. I know many hypocrite on this forum but u are the worst i hv ever seen and may God hv mercy on ur soul. U are just a pretender. U ar nt a christian. Anybody that is againt the doctrine of tithing is ur enemy. U better repent nw or face the judgement of God.

Why do u derive so much pleasure in judging people? Heavenly candidate grin

Which church do you attend please?

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

It's not enough to hide behind the keyboard and criticize any church,you should recommend your own heavenly church for them.
I'm not even going to argue whether those things are true or not but don't watch Catholics,T.B Joshua followers and others go to hell nah. grin

Recommend your church please so we can start from there right away. Abi you de hoard am? cheesy cheesy
Such a humble request

Thanks
Genuinely give your life to Christ & read & follow the teachings of Christ in the bible.Thats church enough to get you to heaven if you want church.
There is no perfect church existing now but there are churches doing it better than others even if they are NOT PERFECT.
The problem is that Romam Catholics in their arrogance will never agree they have any single fault out of the so many that are glaring.
Try Deeper Life,Apostolic faith,WCCRM & CAC.Though they aren't perfect,they are making good efforts ahead of most others I know.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: as for u. I know many hypocrite on this forum but u are the worst i hv ever seen and may God hv mercy on ur soul. U are just a pretender. U ar nt a christian. Anybody that is againt the doctrine of tithing is ur enemy. U better repent nw or face the judgement of God.
grin grin grin.

James 4:12

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12 One only is the Lawgiver and Judge Who is able to save and to destroy [the One Who has the absolute power of life and death]. [But you] who are you that [you presume to] pass judgment on your neighbor?

And guess what? that ONE lawgiver did not condemn biblical tithes.You did.(Matthew 23:23) "you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, ... these you ought to have done,"

Now listen to what Jesus is telling you.

(John 12:48) "He who rejects me, and does not receive my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same will judge him in the last day."
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2013
ukuts I don't agree with you on bidam.He's not perfect ( & none of us is as yet) but you are being too hard here.You also have areas you are missing it though I'll have God show you cos it'll turn to arguement.If God didn't condemn you,don't condemn a brother that is sincerely making efforts though he makes mistakes.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
Genuinely give your life to Christ & read & follow the teachings of Christ in the bible.Thats church enough to get you to heaven if you want church.
There is no perfect church existing now but there are churches doing it better than others even if they are NOT PERFECT.
The problem is that Romam Catholics in their arrogance will never agree they have any single fault out of the so many that are glaring.
Try Deeper Life,Apostolic faith,WCCRM & CAC.Though they aren't perfect,they are making good efforts ahead of most others I know.

I don't want to try try try plenty different churches cos I already tried some.
I just want to know yours so I can try it. I asked for yours so i can start with it.That's all
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

Why do u derive so much pleasure in judging people? Heavenly candidate grin

Which church do you attend please?
hmmmn na really heavenly candidate we get here o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
they are NOT PERFECT.

We Catholics believe we are the Church God intended. Our structure, governed by the pope and the bishops in communion with him is, in fact, not our structure nor our idea, but the intent of the Holy Spirit at work in the world . Some people ,like you and other heretics get very upset at this , they consider this teaching a form of arrogance or spiritual elitism.Of course we believe we are right -it would b illogical to say we believed in something wrong . What kind of Catholics would we b if we didn't believe the Catholic church is what Jesus intended while he was on earth?

The Catholic church is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
ukuts I don't agree with you on bidam.He's not perfect ( & none of us is as yet) but you are being too hard here.You also have areas you are missing it though I'll have God show you cos it'll turn to arguement.If God didn't condemn you,don't condemn a brother that is sincerely making efforts though he makes mistakes.
i will be glad to know those areas i am missing it so that i will make amends, unlike the catholic that will nt just want to change. They claim they are infallible and right in all things.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: i will be glad to know those areas i am missing it so that i will make amends, unlike the catholic that will nt just want to change. They claim they are infallible and right in all things.

Whichiiii churchiiiii do you attendiiiiiii?
Abi na only you chief judge wan go de heaven? grin

Even while u're asking about how to change, you couldnt drop this your attitude of judging others for only one second? Chai
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Gombs(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: those that study the bible very well will know the fact that the catholic is a false church. They worship images, bow to the statue of mary, kiss the pope's foot, pray to mary and the dead and many more. Every true believer will know that they are hell-bound unless they repent.

Did God send you on the 'exposing' mission? Why would he want you to call a church n its brethren idolatrous and hell bound?

God don't work in strife, if there's anything you could do is pray for the catholic church... Intercede for them. No Church critic go far in life, go check all around the world. Those who do that do it at their detriment both physical and spiritual. Do your self a world of good and desist

The truth is always bitter that is why majority reject it and choose lies. But u cant cover the truth up cos someday it would surely come out.

Leave God to his fights

Do u think that i am looking for the reward of man. I am not. I hv nt told anybody on this forum that i am hungry. I do what i am led to do. If anybody is breaking his or her head because of my threads let them go ahead, we are in a free world. U can even go and hug transformer nobody will care.

You are not surely doing God service in criticizing another church

But one thing is sure, we all will give acount of our lives before God and we must be prepared to meet him as there is no second chance after death. Many people will embrace the truth and make amend in their life while other will discover the truth when it is already late.

Very true.. And on that day you'd tell him you criticized a church and exposed their 'lies'?

But the prayer i hv always prayed everyday is that God should help me to live a holy life so that on that i will found worthy to enter into his rest. My desire is always to please him and do what he says in his word.

His word said in romans 14v4 ESV

4 Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of
another? It is before his own master[a] that he stands
or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Do these first

I must occupy till he come. I dnt know when i am going to die, so d little time i hv now i must work for him by preaching the truth and going 4 soul winning.

Good, now hence forth start threads for soul winning and edification. God bless u

That is why i alway want to tell the catholic the truth. But i hope that i have done much in that regard, it is nw left for them and God. But i will nt fail to still them when the need arise. Thanks.

Ok, now you know... Go and sin no more

God bless u
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Bidam: grin grin grin.

James 4:12

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12 One only is the Lawgiver and Judge Who is able to save and to destroy [the One Who has the absolute power of life and death]. [But you] who are you that [you presume to] pass judgment on your neighbor?

And guess what? that ONE lawgiver did not condemn biblical tithes.You did.(Matthew 23:23) "you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, ... these you ought to have done,"

Now listen to what Jesus is telling you.

(John 12:48) "He who rejects me, and does not receive my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same will judge him in the last day."
stop quoting the bible, u are just a pretender in this forum. Cameleon is what u are. Changing colours all around. It is a big shame. U are just a disgrace to the body of christ. Wolve in sheep clothing.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop quoting the bible, u are just a pretender in this forum. Cameleon is what u are. Changing colours all around. It is a big shame. U are just a disgrace to the body of christ. Wolve in sheep clothing.

Ah ah! You're Judging again? Dem do youcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Name your church please
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II:

We Catholics believe we are the Church God intended. Our structure, governed by the pope and the bishops in communion with him is, in fact, not our structure nor our idea, but the intent of the Holy Spirit at work in the world . Some people ,like you and other heretics get very upset at this , they consider this teaching a form of arrogance or spiritual elitism.Of course we believe we are right -it would b illogical to say we believed in something wrong . What kind of Catholics would we b if we didn't believe the Catholic church is what Jesus intended while he was on earth?

u see what i was saying?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Gombs:

Did God send you on the 'exposing' mission? Why would he want you to call a church n its brethren idolatrous and hell bound?

God don't work in strife, if there's anything you could do is pray for the catholic church... Intercede for them. No Church critic go far in life, go check all around the world. Those who do that do it at their detriment both physical and spiritual. Do your self a world of good and desist

Leave God to his fights

You are not surely doing God service in criticizing another church

Very true.. And on that day you'd tell him you criticized a church and exposed their 'lies'?

His word said in romans 14v4 ESV

4 Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of
another? It is before his own master[a] that he stands
or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Do these first

Good, now hence forth start threads for soul winning and edification. God bless u

Ok, now you know... Go and sin no more

God bless u
i dnt know when telling someone the truth becomes judging.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II:

There the ARROGANCE goes again.PERFECT CHURCH with teachings that run contrary to scriptures.White garment churches & guru maharaji church can equally claim they're perfect.Mr PERFECT CHURCH MAN please go first & deal with the imperfections listed here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1540773/51-lies-propagated-roman-catholic.....Your arrogance will bend one day & at that before God.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Gombs(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt know when telling someone the truth becomes judging.

You are judging the church... Go and pray for them.

The Holy Spirit is able to teach the church n change them, if they don't want to, God would judge.

Pls bro, let them be... That includes pastors too (don't criticize them even if you find one in a who.re house, don't )!
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
There the ARROGANCE goes again.PERFECT CHURCH with teachings that run contrary to scriptures.White garment churches & guru maharaji church can equally claim they're perfect.Mr PERFECT CHURCH MAN please go first & deal with the imperfections listed here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1540773/51-lies-propagated-roman-catholic.....Your arrogance will bend one day & at that before God.

So why are you so ashamed of naming your church. Tell us your heavenly church nah. I want to try it
Abi na only u wan go heaven? It's not enough hide behind d keyboard and be saying churches that are hell bound.
I want to try your church grin
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
We wrote those scriptures , if we were afraid of something we would change some, the fact that we didn't should tell you that the Catholic church is perfect and doesn't fear anything/anyone, besides are u telling us that u missed the use/existence of oral traditions in the same scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt know when telling someone the truth becomes judging.
Exposing the errors of the Catholic church or any church is not judgemental as long as its the truth by the scriptures.You did no wrong here no matter what anyman may answer you.You are helping God to save multitudes.Do you have an idea of how many Roman Catholics that have read those things & truely repented even though they're shy to mention it on this forum.You are doing okay in that area & may God perfect you (including me) in all other areas.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
Exposing the errors of the Catholic church or any church is not judgemental as long as its the truth by the scriptures.You did no wrong here no matter what anyman may answer you.You are helping God to save multitudes.Do you have an idea of how many Roman Catholics that have read those things & truely repented even though they're shy to mention it on this forum.You are doing okay in that area & may God perfect you (including me) in all other areas.

Why u no wan name your church na?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Gombs(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls fellow NLders, this thread was NOT intended to bash or ridicule Ukuts gp...

And twas nt intended for another catholic church talk.

Thanks
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
stop making up stories from where the sun doesn't shine, no Catholics will leave the holy mother church because of the trashes you people keep posting on this board. BTW when a Catholic "leaves" he remains loyal to the church and would rather become an atheist or pagan than attend your business ventures

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
I can feel your pain smiley

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II: We wrote those scriptures , if we were afraid of something we would change some, the fact that we didn't should tell you that the Catholic church is perfect and doesn't fear anything/anyone, besides are u telling us that u missed the use/existence of oral traditions in the same scriptures.
LIES!! LIES!! & MORE LIES!! You never wrote the scriptures & neither did the catholic church.The apostles,prophets, & chosen vessels of old did. The Roman catholic church never even existed when the scriptures were written.
How can they write something that contadicts almost all their teachings.How can they write something they won't even obey.
ARROGANCE littered with IGNORANCE of the highest disorder is clearly evident.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Who wrote the bible? Dude stop embarrassing yourself okay?

Compiled------>wrote-----> Catholic Church

Bible----->Catholic church

Jesus-----> A Catholic

Peter-----> first pope+A Catholic
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by bizmahn: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
POPE II: Who wrote the bible? Dude stop embarrassing yourself okay?

Compiled------>wrote-----> Catholic Church

Bible----->Catholic church

Jesus-----> A Catholic

Peter-----> first pope+A Catholic
Should anybody even bother replying you.God have mercy on you & your blatant LIES.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn:
Bro...it's like my "candid advice" wasn't taken in good faith after all.God is my witness that it wasn't meant to castigate a brother but rather correct him in love. Or is it crime to tell someone to study for 3yrs is it not for his own good?

This is the kind of advice i will gladly embrace. grin
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop quoting the bible, u are just a pretender in this forum. Cameleon is what u are. Changing colours all around. It is a big shame. U are just a disgrace to the body of christ. Wolve in sheep clothing.
grin grin grin Here we go again. bro...just shut down your internet and go study joor. You don't even know me to start with let alone judge me. grin

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by woky: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

Why u no wan name your church na?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by POPEII: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

Whichiiii churchiiiii do you attendiiiiiii?
Abi na only you chief judge wan go de heaven? grin

Even while u're asking about how to change, you couldnt drop this your attitude of judging others for only one second? Chai
replace church with business venture

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Gombs: Pls fellow NLders, this thread was NOT intended to bash or ridicule Ukuts gp...

And twas nt intended for another catholic church talk.

Thanks
you are forming holy than thou now abi?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bidam: grin grin grin Here we go again. bro...just shut down your internet and go study joor. You don't even know me to start with let alone judge me. grin
who are u then, son of obama or what? I should be afraid of u? Do u know me too? Pretender.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise / Life Under The New Covenant - Joseph Prince / Points To Ponder Upon-Non-Muslims Especially Atheists And Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.