Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D (2080 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / (PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Ukuts gp]
who are u then, son of obama or what?
nope..son of God. grin
I should be afraid of u?
nope why should you I am human just like you. grin
Do u know me too?
no i don't but your numerous posts suggest you have a ministry of criticism which is not part of the fivefold Jesus instituted. grin grin
grin Pretender.
The onus is on you to show us my pretense. grin
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bidam: Bro...it's like my "candid advice" wasn't taken in good faith after all.God is my witness that it wasn't meant to castigate a brother but rather correct him in love. Or is it crime to tell someone to study for 3yrs is it not for his own good?

This is the kind of advice i will gladly embrace. grin
what do u know that u are bragging with. Do u know the bible more than me? If we should start explaining d bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse, do u think u will match me? Why are u claiming u know d bible more than everyone? Seeking for vain glory. U better go and bury ur head in shame. Chameleon like u.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: what do u know that u are bragging with. Do u know the bible more than me? If we should start explaining d bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse, do u think u will match me? Why are u claiming u know d bible more than everyone? Seeking for vain glory. U better go and bury ur head in shame. Chameleon like u.
bro.. be angry and sin not..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by try69: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
E be like say ukuts na apron worshipper..

Ukuts! I lie?

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by frank317: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
try69: E be like say ukuts na apron worshipper..

Ukuts! I lie?

cheesy grin grin

ukuts does not even go to church, yet he is condemning other people's. what a shame. @ukuts, how many children have u molested whileur mates were in church

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
frank3.16:

ukuts does not even go to church, yet he is condemning other people's. what a shame. @ukuts, how many children have u molested whileur mates were in church
i do nt condemn. Those that go against the word of God are already condemn. I am just telling them d plain truth.

Galatian 4:16.
Have i now become your enemy because i tell you the truth?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Demainman1: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizmahn and Ukuts_gp are one and the same person!

@Ukuts_gp, your bubbles has been busted today. Your tail between your legs Mr Judge cheesy

Even the bible said it. Those who humble themselves will be exalted while those who exalt themselves will be humbled

You see am now?

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Demain_man: bizmahn and Ukuts_gp are one and the same person!

@Ukuts_gp, your bubbles has been busted today. Your tail between your leg Mr Judge

Even the bible said it. Those who humble themselves will be exalted while those who exalt themselves will be humbled

You see am now?
if you like be making wrong assumption. It is nt my business. I am still what i am by the grace of God. This malicious thread does nt reduce me in anyway. It is u people that will bury ur head in shame at last.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: if you like be making wrong assumption. It is nt my business. I am still what i am by the grace of God. This malicious thread does nt reduce me in anyway. It is u people that will bury ur head in shame at last.

Talking about shame, I think you're the one already ashamed here. If not, name your church.

Talk is cheap because this is a faceless forum. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Demainman1: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: if you like be making wrong assumption. It is nt my business. I am still what i am by the grace of God. This malicious thread does nt reduce me in anyway. It is u people that will bury ur head in shame at last.

What church do you attend? Are you not proud of this church that will take you staright to heaven? wink

Please I wan join you o o

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Demain_man:

What church do you attend? Are you not proud of this church that will take you staright to heaven? wink

Me sef I wan join.
I don beg d guy tire abi he no want make we sef join this his church wey go carry all of us enter heaven? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kamsy10:

Me sef I wan join.
I don beg d guy tire abi he no want make we sef join this his church wey go carry all of us enter heaven? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

there are many bible believing church in town that preach the true word of God, why cant u find one to attend?
As for the name of the church i attend, u will wait till eternity.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Demainman1: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: there are many bible believing church in town that preach the true word of God, why cant u find one to attend?

'Bible believing church' my black a-ss. Wetin Catholic church that compiled that bible come belief? Koran? smiley

We all know that you are ashamed of your so called bible believing church. I called you a pharisee before, I still maintain it.

Is either you are a newly self-ordained pastor or you are outrightly jobless otherwise you won't be on nairaland opening stupid threads up and down.

If i were the moderator of the session i would have banned you siiince!

1 Like

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by debbie(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
I can only see a proud and arrogant fellow here.Who made you a judge or one who condemns others.....you Ukuts gp or whatever your name is.
I can see an attention seeker......who will not live the life he CLAIMS to preach.
I can see a fellow who can not season his words nor bridle his tongue.....whose words doesn't edify.
I can see a faceless fellow,who is not a TRUE CHRISTIAN.....whose results is more discord
I can see a fellow who knows the BIBLE as a book..... grin grin

I advice you,retrace your steps and don't cause yourself high blood pressure while you are still here on earth. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Demain_man:

Me sef I wan join o.
U have to tell u cos you've condemned so many churches and said they are heading straight to hell.
So am only interesed in yours
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: there are many bible believing church in town that preach the true word of God, why cant u find one to attend?

U have to tell us cos you've condemned so many churches and said they are heading straight to hell.
So am only interesed in yours
Abi na only u wan go heaven?
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Demain_man:

'Bible believing church' my black a-ss. Wetin Catholic church that compiled that bible come belief? Koran? smiley

We all know that you are ashamed of your so called bible believing church. I called you a pharisee before, I still maintain it.

Is either you are a newly self-ordained pastor or you are outrightly jobless otherwise you won't be on nairaland opening stupid threads up and down.

If i were the moderator of the session i would have banned you siiince!
ban me 4 speaking d truth? I wont mind being banned then cos i would know that i was ban 4 speaking d truth. Continue to guess about my life.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Ukutsgp(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
debbie: I can only see a proud and arrogant fellow here.Who made you a judge or one who condemns others.....you Ukuts gp or whatever your name is.
I can see an attention seeker......who will not live the life he CLAIMS to preach.
I can see a fellow who can not season his words nor bridle his tongue.....whose words doesn't edify.
I can see a faceless fellow,who is not a TRUE CHRISTIAN.....whose results is more discord
I can see a fellow who knows the BIBLE as a book..... grin grin

I advice you,retrace your steps and don't cause yourself high blood pressure while you are still here on earth. undecided undecided undecided
God will forgive u.
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by Demainman1: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: ban me 4 speaking d truth? I wont mind being banned then cos i would know that i was ban 4 speaking d truth. Continue to guess about my life.

Ban yourself then, for speaking d 'truth'.

cheesy
Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by woky: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
i jst dy laff

2 Likes

Re: Ukuts Gp And Opening Of Threads ;D by woky: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ukuts!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Oyakhilome's Exact Words At The Communion Service / Men of God and women in bible / Eziza And Oka ~ Orunmila Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.