Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 (38131 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
They are still booing him!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by ckkris: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
all4naija: I will be nice and state facts as they are! This is not about insults it is about stating things the way they are.

Thank you.
Mandela said it will take GENERATIONS to solve to problems created by apartheid. Thats REALITY
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
niceeric: zuma be looking like a zulu warrior lolz....make he no Sha sh!t for plant with this shouting
I guess u don't know how zuma looks like
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy afraid catch me o! I tot d guy was screaming kill them all! Kill them racist! cheesy
O boy na there 3rd world war go start!

Havilah93: Na wah oooo.

Is this an intro or what?

grin grin

so violent grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Parolee: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
all4naija: How is stating facts hate? Can't you see I admire Nelson Mandela and his role in bringing freedom to South Africans in my comments, I can see the people refuse to follow his foot steps!

cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Daffydoc: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shame on you Netanyahu.. You can spend millions of dollars on frivolities, you can even attend the funeral of that late "witch" Thatcher, but u can't attend the funeral of one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century.
But it’s worth considering just what Netanyahu is willing to spending Israel’s money on (in addition to
a super-fancy bed): $2,700 a year on ice cream.
$18,000 on clothes, hair, and makeup (double the
outlay of just a few years ago). $940,000 on three
separate residences. $52 million on compensating
settlers for not being allowed to build in the course of a settlement freeze that was more Potemkin’s
village than freeze—not to mention billions in the
settlements that have already been built and those
that are on the way. Suddenly, expensing $1.9
million to pay his nation’s respects to one of
history’s greatest men sounds like a bargain, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
ckkris: Mandela said it will take GENERATIONS to solve to problems created by apartheid. Thats REALITY

Exactly.

How does hundreds of years of oppression fix itself in 20 years? Not going to happen.

SA is doing just fine.

God bless all of them.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
babycee: Uphakamile Umsholozi!!!!!!! Proudly South african! Mamela nje le Mbongi

Proudly south african babe
Noma kanjani
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
saymax: Our first lady shud tk note of d speeches of presidents of Brazil, Cuba n China. She shud move around with translators. Just saying, incase........

Seconded. she should start speaking pidgin, while abati is moved to the translating department, soyinka money go too cost.. Also just saying
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tumisang: This is what I call "damage control" grin grin
Noma bangathini mina ngiyamuthanda loBaba. Viva Mongameli we lizwe. grin

Viva
There's somethin bout him
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

That man looked so sad when they booed him. grin
Why in the whole wide world would he display a primitive man culture here? It is not necessarily required of him. SA is still a primitive man's country. The development is done by the white people for the white people. That is a complete fact!

Thank you.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Daffydoc: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
In all honesty, I don’t pretend to understand the
workings of the Prime Minister’s mind, nor that of
his coalition and/or security detail. There may be a
whole host of reasons that paying homage to
Mandela would not appeal. First, it’s not impossible to imagine that many
South Africans might not welcome Netanyahu with
open arms (nor he, them). While it’s true that
Mandela strove toward nonviolence and ultimately
worked with old enemies, it’s equally true that he
never renounced the right of the oppressed to resist their oppression. “We know too well,” Mandela told a Pretoria
audience in 1997, “that our freedom is incomplete
without the freedom of the Palestinians.” Israel’s
continuing occupation of millions of Palestinians
looks every day more and more like the apartheid
that South Africa has left behind (no matter how imprecise the term might be in this case), and one
would be hard-pressed to argue that, despite his
decades-long lip service to the peace process,
Netanyahu shows any genuine interest in ending it.
Then there’s the fact that the Prime Minister and
his far-right government are currently trying to forcibly move some 40,000 native people—Israeli
citizens who happen to be Bedouin—off their lands
and into townships. It could, in a word, get
awkward.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Parolee: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Havilah93: Na wah oooo.

Is this an intro or what?

grin grin

so violent grin

It's not violent....you dont UNDERTSAND it!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jacob Zuma is thanking the foreign dignitaries for coming.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Parolee:

I love that guy.

He was the best.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are South Africans booing their President? SMH! Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by niceeric(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I guess u don't know how zuma looks like
ehya...knew someone would call for my head cos of d typo error and kinda knew it would be no one else but Nadia_SA...but she wasn't patient enough to see my immediate correction Sha
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kayusfity:

I'm not derailing. I'm putting APC e-rats in check. Ok

Ha-Ha-Ha no be small check and balance oh....i see you qetting paid right?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by babycee(f): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1:

Proudly south african babe
Noma kanjani
wink
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Parolee:

I know it has to be like a call or hailing, but can someone translate the words, or just summarize them
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: stop telling me that you love me,I know that already,all I'm saying is that,let's get down to business behind closed door
waka pass
Make I see Madibas memorial service

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Parolee: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Jacob Zuma got BOOOOOED! shocked

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by purplekayc(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
i didnt hear jonathan's name there hope he attended?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy cheesy afraid catch me o! I tot d guy was screaming kill them all! Kill them racist! cheesy
O boy na there 3rd world war go start!

LWKMD!

Can you imagine what all the white people in the audience were thinking!

They were probably like, I hope these Africans don't start killing us oooo!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: waka pass
Make I see Madibas memorial service
Hey! You're pretty. cool
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Netanyahu has lost my respect. Israel is beginning to be seen as a beefing nation and refuse to visit even at the death of a prominent personality as Mandela. It is shocking Israel is not represented there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Parolee:

Sorry, but it was not a lie.

He got booed twice. Very loudly.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Parolee:

Just couldnt distinguish whether they were cheers or boos
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lol I know most nl'ers thought I was forming south african grin

You cant be forming with those curves , they are synonymous with Swahili girl wink.... anyway ur face looks IGBOish tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by RSA(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are South Africans booing their President? SMH! Stupidity at its peak.

There are reports currently in the media that he renovated his rural house at the tune of $20 million with public funds.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abeg when is the burial?I want get the contract for the supply of aso ebi{uniform}cows,elubo and pure water that would be used for the burial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.