Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 (38098 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are South Africans booing their President? SMH! Stupidity at its peak.

because of the things he's done. Some don't feel he's not worthy of being at the memorial of mandela's starture.

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
purplekayc: i didnt hear jonathan's name there hope he attended?
He's there. They announced his arrival, and he was hailed by the crowd...by South Africans. But some ingrates here are busy insulting him.

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
all4naija: Why in the whole wide world would he display a primitive man culture here? It is not necessarily required of him. SA is still a primitive man's country. The development is done by the white people for the white people. That is a complete fact!

Thank you.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

LWKMD!

Can you imagine what all the white people in the audience were thinking!

They were probably like, I hope these Africans don't start killing us oooo!

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jacob Zuma is saying that the white people were scared of Madiba.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are South Africans booing their President? SMH! Stupidity at its peak.

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

LWKMD!

I bet you dont know how many drones thats hovering there, these guys called Sa are still operating with Bow and arrow grin grin grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Daffydoc: In all honesty, I don’t pretend to understand the
workings of the Prime Minister’s mind, nor that of
his coalition and/or security detail. There may be a
whole host of reasons that paying homage to
Mandela would not appeal. First, it’s not impossible to imagine that many
South Africans might not welcome Netanyahu with
open arms (nor he, them). While it’s true that
Mandela strove toward nonviolence and ultimately
worked with old enemies, it’s equally true that he
never renounced the right of the oppressed to resist their oppression. “We know too well,” Mandela told a Pretoria
audience in 1997, “that our freedom is incomplete
without the freedom of the Palestinians.” Israel’s
continuing occupation of millions of Palestinians
looks every day more and more like the apartheid
that South Africa has left behind (no matter how imprecise the term might be in this case), and one
would be hard-pressed to argue that, despite his
decades-long lip service to the peace process,
Netanyahu shows any genuine interest in ending it.
Then there’s the fact that the Prime Minister and
his far-right government are currently trying to forcibly move some 40,000 native people—Israeli
citizens who happen to be Bedouin—off their lands
and into townships. It could, in a word, get
awkward.

Thanks for the clarification, Now i know why the Israelies did not atttend this gathering- but let's face the fact,@Israel is a special Country which God really loves..In spite of that, I think the occupation of Israelies on Palestinan soil can be viewed biblically, no country can fight Isreal and win.....It is a special country anyway
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by babycee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

LWKMD!

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Havilah93(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
RSAMAN:

because of the things he's done. Some don't feel he's not worthy of being at the memorial of mandela's starture.

I'll be damned! shocked

Not worthy?

If he's not there, whe else should?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
RSA: .

There are reports currently in the media that he renovated his rural house at the tune of $20 million with public funds.
...Hmm!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
---
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Daneguakhi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Havilah93: Is that Einstein? shocked

abeg o! Einstein ke!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Thanks for the clarificatio, Now i know why the Israelies did not atttend this gathering- but let's face the fact,@Israel is a special Country which God really loves..In spite of that, I think the occupation of Israelies on Palestinan soil can be viewed biblically, no country can fight Isreal and win.....It is a special country anyway
Nonsense! Is that the reason why they refused to be represented at the momorial? That is puffiness, if you asked me!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nine mona tongue

Yeses noitofa mos

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

LWKMD!

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_SA1: effects of nyanshing an igbo man
Nadia, you're raw.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
After seeing all the speakers. (Zuma is still speaking tho)

In my opinion Obama, Jacob Zuma, Raul Castro, and Chinese VP were the best.

In that order.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2013

What has he been putting on your face to make it change? wink tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: Nadia, you're raw.
South African women are often like that!

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Snoggy: Nadia, you're raw.
I no!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013

shocked shocked shocked..... We ve been looking 4 one Ikechukwu that got lost 10 yrs ago in SA, is he hiding in-between ur legs lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: After seeing all the speakers. (Zuma is still speaking tho)

In my opinion Obama, Jacob Zuma, Raul Castro, and Chinese VP were the best.

In that order.
Are they on speaking competition undecided?
Isn't it a tribute smiley?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Emiree: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Both the President and Prime Minister of Israel were recognised shortly after one of the speeches, the cameras even zoomed to their seats. watching through reuters so i dont know if you got the same view.
all4naija: Nonsense! Is that the reason why they refused to be represented at the momorial? That is puffiness, if you asked me!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Havilah93:

I'll be damned! shocked

Not worthy?

If he's not there, whe else should?

anywhere but there
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Snoggy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
RSAMAN:

Booing a President or a dignitary in an occasion such as this is unacceptable. No matter what! This is a memorial service for Christ's sake.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

shocked shocked shocked..... We ve been looking 4 one Ikechukwu that got lost 10 yrs ago in SA, is he hiding in-between ur legs lipsrsealed
Stop derailing the thread sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
all4naija: South African women are often like that!
cheiii u know a lot bout SA..

U secretly love us abi tongue
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Horus(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
all4naija: Netanyahu has lost my respect. Israel is beginning to be seen as a beefing nation and refuse to visit even at the death of a prominent personality as Mandela. It is shocking Israel is not represented there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Israel supported the state of South Africa during the Apartheid. Most of the weapons that killed blacks during Apartheid were manufactured in South Africa under Israelis License
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by icon8: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

What has he been putting on your face to make it change? wink tongue

Igbo spArm...serious rubbing!!!

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Kairoseki77: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lilimax: Are they on speaking competition undecided?
Isn't it a tribute smiley?

It isn't a competition.

But I have to make one correction.

The best speaker was the guy with the cheetah. He wins the non competition!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Jacob Zuma got BOOOOOED! shocked

I respect South Africans they are no respecters of people.Zuma is an unworthy president and they will show him that with or without the world's guest. So should all Africans! This is a lesson for Africa not to respect disrepectful leaders! Matla!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid)