Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be (1354 Views)

Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by TYTAN(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
while watching the memorial service for Mandela and all the dignitaries present, the world coverage, his achievements e.tc. It just happened that i asked my colleagues this question DANGOTE OR MANDELA. You will be surprised.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
DANGOTE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
No be only Mandela undecided undecided..we talking money,you talking nansense
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2013
None.

I would love to be myself.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul?

While I want to be rich on earth, I do not think I'll sacrifice my creator for things he created.

BUT if your question is limited to the material (not immaterial), I'll choose Aliko Dangote even in my dream.

As for Mandela, I believe he has done alot for his people, and I also believe he got enough reward and recognition while on earth.
Btw, the burial was fixed on a Sunday! Meaning, South Africans, "world leaders" and Pastors all over the world would abandon Church services to attend Mandela's burial.

What a reward for an icon on earth.

I admire his works and efforts, but not his life.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2013
lertee: No be only Mandela undecided undecided..we talking money,you talking nansense
Princess Ella: DANGOTE!!!!!!!!!!
lertee: No be only Mandela undecided undecided..we talking money,you talking nansense

grin grin

chai, 9ja girls..

Its all about the money grin The pepper grin

You can lack common sense, but make sure you gat the pepper grin grin
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by bomolu: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Four Lessons to learn from Nelson Mandela's life http://www.africanmag.com/FORUM-2102-design004 i found it interesting. I would like to be myself and be like Dangote at the same time lolz
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin

chai, 9ja girls..

Its all about the money grin The pepper grin

You can lack common sense, but make sure you gat the pepper grin grin
Sharap there,you don't have to use every opportunity to hit on naija girls. You are being hypocritical here cos absolutely you chose dangote too,forget the first sermon you put up there. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by weazley(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
I want to b adenuga wen am alive, and nelson mandela wen am dying

1 Like

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
lertee:
[b[Sharap there, [/b] you don't have to use every opportunity to hit on naija girls. You are being hypocritical here cos absolutely you chose dangote too,forget the first sermon you put up there. undecided

smh

9ja girls

Do you address your brothers this way?
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

smh

9ja girls

Do you address your brothers this way?
Naija guy,naturally egocentric undecided
You can ask your sisters at home!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2013
lertee:

okay
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by sholay2011(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why can't I be a combination of both? grin
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
I will like to be Dangote and MORE interms of success. I'm not really a leadership kinda guy and i don't see myself going into politics.

lertee:
grin I Love this reply! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by sholay2011(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi: I will like to be Dangote and MORE interms of success. I'm not really a leadership kinda guy and i don't see myself going into politics.
Hmmm...you just kinda described me. ..though I see myself in leadership positions someday wink

Did u see my msg? undecided
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
sholay2011:
Did u see my msg? undecided

I've replied
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi:
grin I Love this reply! grin

Why won't you love it when you're nothing different from a woman wrapper...
I'm very sure you'll readily laugh out your life when your girlfriend(s) insult(s) your sisters...

You expect me to exchange more words with an uncultured element?

I'll only refer Miss uncultured element to this thread:
" How Can We Teach Our Yoruba Sisters How To Talk To Pple Properly?"

www.nairaland.com/1544966/how-teach-yoruba-sisters-how
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

I'm very sure you'll readily laugh out your life when your girlfriend(s) insult(s) your sisters...

see wahala o. You asked for it by making reference to her brothers na.

Na you start everything by bashing Naija girls with your stereotypes cheesy. You too learn to respect Naija girls and they will reciprocate grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by sholay2011(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

You expect me to exchange more words with an uncultured element?

I'll only refer Miss uncultured element to this thread:
" How Can We Teach Our Yoruba Sisters How To Talk To Pple Properly?"

www.nairaland.com/1544966/how-teach-yoruba-sisters-how
Bros e don do. Wetin him talk so tey insult don reach him gehfriend and sistas wey dey haus? undecided

You sound uncultured. And to think this is 'brother acidosis of God'....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi:

Na you start everything by bashing Naija girls with your stereotypes cheesy. You too learn to respect Naija girls and they will reciprocate grin grin grin

Nope I didn't ask for it, it was a simple question meant to correct her ill manners - "sharrap there"

If you look closely at the other handle I quoted, you'll spot the difference.

It doesn't take a PhD degree to understand a simple joke especially one associated with many emoticons and vernaculars . But as usual, I didn't expect anything less from an uncultured internet personality.

How you choose to make an issue out of an event I've already dropped is beyond me.
I know your type though.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
sholay2011:
Bros e don do. Wetin him talk so tey insult don reach him gehfriend and sistas wey dey haus? undecided

You sound uncultured. And to think this is 'brother acidosis of God'....
Pls bro, go and train your Sister, and give her lessons on internet coordination.

I don't know where you got the insults from?
What you want to read and believe; you get.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

Nope I didn't ask for it, it was a simple question meant to correct her ill manners - "sharrap there"

If you look closely at the other handle I quoted, you'll spot the difference.

It doesn't take a PhD degree to understand a simple joke especially one associated with many emoticons and vernaculars . But as usual, I didn't expect anything less from an uncultured internet personality.

How you choose to make an issue out of an event I've already dropped is beyond me.
I know your type though.
See lemme tell you something,i would implore you to go through my posts well,go through few people that know me on NL,i don't yab or insult anyone unless the person does first. I understand a joke when i see one.
You quoted me and you stereotyped (that was one insult first). That sharrap there i used was just a form of joke that i use mostly when i mean to play with someone and not that i mean it.
See i'm a typical african/Nigerian girl,I know when someone insults me. You apparently sent me home to my brothers even with pride,do you think i would not know a response to that? Why get angry when i sent you back to your sisters at home?
You are really un-cultured and ill-mannered,you lack respect for the feminine gender. You want to insult and don't want to get insulted what an ego. Stop being hypocritical and covering up with an holier than thou attitude.
I think you need that thread more than i do. Go learn some manners on how to relate with people,you sound like a bully but hey you can't bully me so go and relax somewhere.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi:

Any sane person reading this would know this is the truth..you make reference to someone's brothers even when the person has not insulted you. The person responded back and you in turn wants to play the victim card. Where is it done?
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by sholay2011(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:
Pls bro, go and train your Sister, and give her lessons on internet coordination.

Seems like insulting ppl's brothers and sisters is part of your DNA. Try to calm down and THINK like a reasonable human being before typing trash on this forum.
Werey undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
sholay2011:
Seems like insulting ppl's brothers and sisters is part of your DNA. Try to calm down and THINK like a reasonable human being before typing trash on this forum.
Werey undecided

grin grin grin grin Don't ever tell me 'I'm not nice on this forum' again! Ever! angry
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

It doesn't take a PhD degree to understand a simple joke

Oya she's also joking with you! Kiss and makeup smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by iropelebe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

Bros,unless you want to remain as mannerless as you already are then it is better you go hide somewhere. The lady in question didn't insult you in anyway. You started it and she served you as you called for it. It is unfair that you sent her to her brothers at home and expect her not to refer to your own sisters. You have no right to call her uncultured because you are not cultured yourself.
Your online personality wrecks disrespect,vulgarity and streotypes. A well behaved man don't hit on women anyhow. A man that has a good wife,mother or sisters don't talk to women anyhow. Learn to respect people if you want them to respect you. Respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by sholay2011(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
speedyboi:

grin grin grin grin Don't ever tell me 'I'm not nice on this forum' again! Ever! angry
Lol. I just vexed ni oo...but you know...you do more than this even when you're happy grin wink sad
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
I wanted to grab pop-corn before.....but eeerm

*clears throat*

This thread is about Nelson Mandela and Aliko Dangote. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
iropelebe:
Bros,unless you want to remain as mannerless as you already are then it is better you go hide somewhere. The lady in question didn't insult you in anyway. You started it and she served you as you called for it. It is unfair that you sent her to her brothers at home and expect her not to refer to your own sisters. You have no right to call her uncultured because you are not cultured yourself.
Your online personality wrecks disrespect,vulgarity and streotypes. A well behaved man don't hit on women anyhow. A man that has a good wife,mother or sisters don't talk to women anyhow. Learn to respect people if you want them to respect you. Respect is reciprocal.

OOOOWWW..the bolded part got to me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry *grabs hanky*

Acidosis, you should feel worse.....repent ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013

1. iropelebe
2. speedyboi
3. sholay2011
Whenever the number gets to 150, I'll take you boys serious...

For now, y'all can get back to your a.rse licking businesses...
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2013
njokusboy : Lertee darling, do u know dat pelebe guy?

pelebe Lol,what are you afraid of? I am just her admirer,i'm still trying to get her attention no strings attached. Moreover i don't trust you.

lmaoo grin grin
Ars.e leaking man wants to get her attention using this opportunity grin

10,000 arse leaking apologists aren't enough to make me apologise.

You guys can roar, groan and yell with your keypad till 2015..

A word from a responsible man/woman would bring any man down on his feet..
not ten thousand words from omni-impotent attention seekers...

I know who I'm dealing with..

Shes not the only woman I quoted, I know another hundreds of nl ladies who would laugh over a similar quote (cos its something we all say) and move on accordingly.

Its not about the insults.. but the unlady-like nature evident in her posts (ar.se leaking men think its only about this thread).
Insults don't move me an inch.. but insults coming from ladies are questionable.

I do not think I owe anyone any apology; but if I'm going do so to clear the confusion in the posts I quoted, then I would love to render my due apology to Princess Ella (she doesn't even need it, cos the post is void)...and ofcourse, OP for polluting his thread.

Every other person can live and dine with the insults they dropped on the thread.

smiley smiley
*winks*

A well behaved man don't hit on women anyhow. A man that has a good wife,mother or sisters don't talk to women anyhow. Learn to respect people if you want them to respect you.
Oh; its no longer brother and sister.. wife and mother don join?

You see, I would only warn you Mr uncultured element to desist from quoting my posts anywhere and everywhere on Nairaland..
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis:

lmaoo grin grin
Ars.e leaking man wants to get her attention using this opportunity grin

10,000 arse leaking apologists aren't enough to make me apologise.

You guys can roar, groan and yell with your keypad till 2015..

A word from a responsible man/woman would bring any man down on his feet..
not ten thousand words from omni-impotent attention seekers...

I know who I'm dealing with..

Shes not the only woman I quoted, I know another hundreds of nl ladies who would laugh over a similar quote (cos its something we all say) and move on accordingly.

Its not about the insults.. but the unlady-like nature evident in her posts (ar.se leaking men think its only about this thread).
Insults don't move me an inch.. but insults coming from ladies are questionable.

I do not think I owe anyone any apology; but if I'm going do so to clear the confusion in the posts I quoted, then I would love to render my due apology to Princess Ella (she doesn't even need it, cos the post is void)...and ofcourse, OP for polluting his thread.

Every other person can live and dine with the insults they dropped on the thread.

smiley smiley
*winks*
Lol @in her posts. You must have a degree already studying my post. So you are not even about this thread alone? You have followed me enough and i so much annoy you that you want vent your anger through this thread? Clap for your self. You've surely picked on the wrong lady. I am not usually fiercy but for disrespectful men like you,i can go wild. Real men know how to address women but the moment a man begins to feel on top of the world dissing a woman then he should be ready for whatever he gets in it.
I told you about your ill-manner didn't i? You lack respect for yourself so you can never get one from me.
You can cry me a river baby,you need it. Don't be bitter with me ok,u got what you wanted. grin grin...if other women take your stvpidity as joke,noo i won't take it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Islamic Militants ISIS Groom Egyptian Terrorists,behead Soldier In Message To US / Your Twitter Or Facebook Account Can Get You A Quick Cash Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.