Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be (1356 Views)

Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2013
lertee:
Any sane person reading this would know this is the truth..you make reference to someone's brothers even when the person has not insulted you. The person responded back and you in turn wants to play the victim card. Where is it done?

There is something about you... you need to correct.

Others may not see it,
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Acidosis(m): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2013
lertee:
Lol @in her posts. You must have a degree already studying my post. Clap for your self. You've surely picked on the wrong lady. I am not usually fiercy but for disrespectful men like you,i can go wild. Real men know how to address women but the moment a man begins to feel on top of the world dissing a woman then he should be ready for whatever he gets in it.
I told you about your ill-manner didn't i? You lack respect for yourself so you can never get one from me.
You can cry me a river baby,you need it. Don't be bitter with me ok,u got what you wanted. grin grin... if other women take your stvpidity as joke,noo i won't take it.

I guess I have to ignore you now...

BYE woman.
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by lertee(f): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis:

There is something about you... you need to correct.

Others may not see it,
Yes if only you sees something then you must really have a problem. You even amaze me with this shiiii,i wonder how many people i even talk to on NL that i will now get disrespectful to them. Anyways it is your headache and you don't have to like me. You insulted me first and i responded,i have not committed any crime.
Acidosis:

I guess I have to ignore you now...

BYE woman.

Sure you have to ignore cos you do not make sense man. If you don't like my online personality,stay off my posts. Don't quote me and neither would i quote you. I never even took note of you as much as you ever took note of me on NL. I don't like insensitive men. NO. undecided
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Olugbenger(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidiosis don suffer for this thread.

grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Or Mandela. Which One Would You Want To Be by Olugbenger(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
lertee:
Yes if only you sees something then you must really have a problem. You even amaze me with this shiiii,i wonder how many people i even talk to on NL that i will now get disrespectful to them. Anyways it is your headache and you don't have to like me. You insulted me first and i responded,i have not committed any crime.

Sure you have to ignore cos you do not make sense man. If you don't like my online personality,stay off my posts. Don't quote me and neither would i quote you. I never even took note of you as much as you ever took note of me on NL. I don't like insensitive men. NO. undecided

Lertee embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? / When Is Easter 2015? And Why Does The Date Always Change? / 8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.