Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} (3677 Views)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Ambode Receives Mandela's Wife Graca Machel In Lagos (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Graça Machel is a Mozambican politician and humanitarian. She is the widow of former South Africanpresident Nelson Mandelaand Mozambican president Samora Machel. She is an international advocate for women’s and children’s rights and in 1997 was made a British dame for her humanitarian work.
Graça Machel is the only woman in history to have been first ladyof two different countries, serving as the First Lady of Mozambique from 1975 to 1986 and the First Lady of South Africa from 1998 to 1999.

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Tolexander: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
I think she should be the modern Eleanor of Aquitaine who was the Queen Consort to the King Louis Vii of France and later to King Henry II of England in the 12th century!

2 Likes

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: I think she should be the modern Eleanor of Aquitaine who was the Queen Consort to the King Louis Vii of France and later to King Henry II of England in the 12th century!
Well, you maybe be right..
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by strangest(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yeah.smiley she dey do only presidents... She fit don do Obj..

2 Likes

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
strangest: Yeah.smiley she dey do only presidents... She fit don do Obj..
We call it fate..She never knew she'd be what she is today

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
no be say she even fine sef
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
me_for_you: no be say she even fine sef
Hmmm..She's old nau
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Tittos: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
We call it fate..She never knew she'd be what she is today
And what is she today? ......professional first lady!

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tittos:
And what is she today? ......professional first lady!
Yea right...
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by petrov10: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
This hot cake firstlady ought to have been, at least very beautiful.

Those 2 boys for my hand

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Will this ever happen again?
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
who does she intend marrying now? Robert Mugabe?

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by DerideGull(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
berem: who does she intend marrying now? Robert Mugabe?

I wonder if real African such as Robert Mugabe would waste time with such wastepipe.
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Awww..Come on she's not a tramp..
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
DerideGull:

I wonder if real African such as Robert Mugabe would waste time with such wastepipe.
Aish!! That was rude.
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Leave the woman alone na...Lol..Its not her fault
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
DerideGull:

Do you really need to call her that?

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Lilimax(f): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Gboliwe: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
DerideGull:

SMH. So Samora and Mandela are unreal Africans? Na wa! Why define her a wastepipe?

1 Like

Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Gboliwe: SMH. So Samora and Mandela are unreal Africans? Na wa! Why define her a wastepipe?
Wondering too
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Chanchit: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Tolexander: I think she should be the modern Eleanor of Aquitaine who was the Queen Consort to the King Louis Vii of France and later to King Henry II of England in the 12th century!

Hmm, there's nothing new under the sun..
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Chanchit: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2013

She would manage Obasanjo.
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 6:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Chanchit:

She would manage Obasanjo.
Lol..
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by sagaciousblog: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2013
the lady is got talents..it might be her stars making d men Presidents
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by dridowu: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2013
lovely
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
sagaciousblog: the lady is got talents..it might be her stars making d men Presidents
Could you guess who's next?
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Popowaa: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Goodluck Jonathangringringrin
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: Goodluck Jonathangringringrin
Lma0..War between Patience and Machel...Patience would die if Goodluck leaves her..Just saying#
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: Goodluck Jonathangringringrin
I would prefer her to Patience Jonathan a hundred times over. cool smiley
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
berem: I would prefer her to Patience Jonathan a hundred times over. cool smiley
Why's that? She's nice..Ironically#
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Why's that? She's nice..Ironically#
A man's success can be attributed to his wife. Yes or No?
Re: Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} by Ellidude(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2013
berem: A man's success can be attributed to his wife. Yes or No?
I've got a mixed feeling towards that..In some way yes and some way No..Depending on her attitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CramJones hails President GEJ..Vote for him- CramJones / Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience / Nigeria Might Lose The Next War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.