Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (57674 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / We Are Winning War Against Boko Haram‎ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is from Transparency international.

Nigeria's not included, you can only fool Nigerians.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/692320009826213888?s=09

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
GEJ is a buffoon. How about that? cheesy

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:

This topic is not for people of ya ilk, this topic requires a modicum of understanding of the issues raised.

288 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

This topic is not for people of ya ilk, this topic requires a modicum of understanding of the issues raised.
Shift face jooor. Can u tell me one good reason why u IPOB tout hate this government

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Shift face jooor. Can u tell me one good reason why u IPOB tout hate this government

See why I said this topic may be beyond your skill-set?

Why is anyone against Buhari thought of as either Igbo or IPOB?

Am a SS who detest Buhari, there're millions like me in the SS.
Results for Bayelsa should have warned people of ya type that the SS is PDP.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Cry me a criver old man Jump in to Lagoon if you detest BUHARI cos he is gonna be ur president till 2023.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Cry me a criver old man Jump in to Lagoon if you detest BUHARI cos he is gonna be ur president till 2023.

Did you jump in the lagoon when GEJ was president? You should have,
you would have saved yourself this hand wringing angst.

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Did you jump in the lagoon when GEJ was president? You should have,
you would have saved yourself this hand wringing angst.

Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by chriskosherbal(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Okwyjesus(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=mcee1 post=42434860]Did u saw me wail grin[/quote

is like there is something my English teacher did not show me, this guy's teacher did.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Did u saw me wail and frustrated my life when GEJ was in power I am not a sadist and frustrated fellow like you. grin

Did you attend Daura Grammar School with Bubu?

327 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Lolol. You are a clown.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by KINGwax007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
This BBC na joke....ask any Ghanian, the corruption scale is off the roof!

Things are worst...they jes want the president out!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by mcee1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Did you attend Daura Grammar School with Bubu?
Yes. It won't still stop us ruling over ur sorry ass

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Wizprodigy: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Roflmao
Okwyjesus:
is like there is something my english teacher did not show me, this guy's english teacher did
You are wicked ooo. It might be a typo error or an auto correct mistake.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
How disappointed dullardiho buhari will be, after all this arrest he has been arresting, Nigeria is not among the list.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by LesbianBoy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
Click like if you think this guy is the buffoon and not GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY)

380 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by chikeFavor2000(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
E pain me say naija nor enter the list. this una bashing sef e don tyre me o any small news na so bashing don rain .

Youths in southeast should take advantage of this offer. check my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by carinmom(f): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op, don't worry and stop wailing, we shall get there soon with Bubu as the helmsman. If you are truly patriotic shouldn't you have rejoiced over the fact that we were not in the list of the first 10 most corrupt countries , when was the last time that happened in the history of our country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by bokohalal(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:
Transparency International is being mischievous or downright ignorant of the war against corruption in Nigeria. No African country has taken on corruption headlong as Nigeria. The mind-boggling amount mentioned is more than the GDP of the named countries.
Who has been jailed?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by zendy: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:

And what if his first term turns out to be much worse tha GEJ's?

16 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
here goes another buffoon. embarassed
Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

And what if his first term turns out to be much worse tha GEJ's?

so you prefer to crucify him in ANTICIPATION of his failure, but you would rather worship a "buffoon" who has already wasted 6years of this country' s life.

kai. peeps like you should be used for sacrifice walahi!

14 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
TippyTop:

if truly you are from the south south shame on you sir.

6 good years and your son could not do what a fulani did within weeks of his administration.

you'd better read and educate yourself.

https://www.naij.com/509691-president-buhari-orders-clean-ogoniland.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by bokohalal(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Reyginus:
Who has been jailed?
Blame the lawyers .

1 Like

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ioannes:

if truly you are from the south south shame on you sir.

6 good years and your son could not do what a fulani did within weeks of his administration.

you'd better read and educate yourself.

https://www.naij.com/509691-president-buhari-orders-clean-ogoniland.html

Bigger shame on you if you think the leader of the Talakawas aka sai Buhari came to help the Niger Delta.

You think the Hausas who would kill you if you dare criticise Buhari (stayed in the scorching sun to vote their son) are stupid?
Anyway I doubt you're from the Niger Delta.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by TippyTop(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
KINGwax007:
This BBC na joke....ask any Ghanian, the corruption scale is off the roof!

Things are worst...they jes want the president out!
Someone may be stoking ethnic hate and screaming "changi"
Transparency international did the research not BBC. Seems you didn't even understand the posted image.

Try reading it again or get someone with a bit of education to read it out to you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by zendy: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ioannes:

so you prefer to crucify him in ANTICIPATION of his failure, but you would rather worship a "buffoon" who has already wasted 6years of this country' s life.

kai. peeps like you should be used for sacrifice walahi!

I'm not hoping for Buharis faliure even though I don't like anything about the man. If he fails, it is all of us that will suffer. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't be talking about a second term for Buhari when you haven't seen the result of his first term.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by grandstar(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:

The war against corruptions strike me as s flash in the pan. Once Buhari is gone, the status quo will return is the fear of many. That is what happened after OBJ departed. The war screeched to a halt.

To win the war against corruption, Buhari must build strong institutions that will outlive him. Is he doing that? Everything revolves around Buharis body language.

He must also deregulate the economy further. He must deregulate the price of petrol and diesel and not just remove subsudies. The existence of subsidies can not be divorced from abuse said a 19th century economist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
We Nigerians know that there is an ongoing war against corruption. The " Ineffectual Buffoon" that left in May last year didn't do anything to curb it, but rather encouraged it.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
bokohalal:
Blame the lawyers .
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.